Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

My Second Experience With Babalawo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Second Experience With Babalawo (17014 Views)

Picture Of 3 Naked Girls Receiving Love Charm From Babalawo / Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos / My Experience With A Babalawo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by JONSYN7154: 10:22am On Oct 30, 2017
Joislim:
haha... don't be
Ok I. I don't want to have heart attack o
Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by Kingjags: 11:40am On Oct 30, 2017
I remembered 2014 when I misplaced my a week brand new BlackBerry Q10, (actually I was picked in the bus), I got so devastated considering how much I saved just to get the phone then. I was working at Badagry then (Staying with my Uncle) so when I got home, I told my Cousin(My Uncle's son) what happened to me, he got pissed too and assured me I was gonna get the phone back, I asked how, he then took me to a friend of his and whose Father happens to be a Babalawo. I was a bit reluctant about the whole idea but damn!!, I want my phone back. On getting there, after explaining myself to him, the guy then brought out a bottle of dry gin inside it was an Egg(Local fowl egg)*don't know how the egg got inside* with cowries and red cloth tied around the bottle. He told me to say whatever I want to happen to the person that pick the phone and I will still have my phone back (that he will be restless till he returned it). He gave me some incantation, and that when I get home, I should dig deep, recite the incantation and bury the bottle. I did as he instructed, and lo and behold after two days he kept calling my Mums number, my dads number, my gf number, my sisters number that they should tell him where I am that he wants to return my phone. Juju they ooh, but fake people dn full everywhere

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by Gofwane(m): 11:47am On Oct 30, 2017
Joislim:
Another babalawo story, OP why didn't you mention me
sorry joi. But I'm glad you are here now
Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by Gofwane(m): 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Kingjags:
I remembered 2014 when I misplaced my a week brand new BlackBerry Q10, (actually I was picked in the bus), I got so devastated considering how much I saved just to get the phone then. I was working at Badagry then (Staying with my Uncle) so when I got home, I told my Cousin(My Uncle's son) what happened to me, he got pissed too and assured me I was gonna get the phone back, I asked how, he then took me to a friend of his and who his Father happens to be a Babalawo. I was a bit reluctant about the whole idea but damn!!, I want my phone back. On getting there, after explaining myself to him, the guy then brought out a bottle tied with red cloth and an Egg inside( still don't know how the egg got inside) with cowries. He told me to say whatever I want to happen to the person that pick the phone and I will still have my phone back (that he will he restless till he returned it). He gave me some incantation, and that when I get home, I should dig deep, recite the incantation and bury the bottle. I did as he instructed, and lo and behold after two days he kept calling my Mums number, my dads number, my gf number, my sisters number that they should tell him where I am that he wants to return my phone. Juju they ooh, but fake people dn full everywhere
yeah, it exists o. But fake people are all over the place now. But right up to this moment, i still don't believe that anyone can harm me with juju. I don't know why I'm feeling that way and not scared

5 Likes

Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by Oyindidi(f): 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
Gofwane:
yeah, it exists o. But fake people are all over the place now. But right up to this moment, i still don't believe that anyone can harm me with juju. I don't know why I'm feeling that way and not scared
Continue your story
Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by ashjay001(m): 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
Gofwane:

How much be ur hourly rate, make I pay u today salary, so u fit qwatinue ur tory!?tongue

I dey feel am. Reads so real, it can only be real! Cant wait till u close joorgringrin

I go sick with anticipation

2 Likes

Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by Sheun001(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Continue your story
lmao...see as you just park trailer here dey wait for the story grin
Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by Oyindidi(f): 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sheun001:

lmao...see as you just park trailer here dey wait for the story grin
I want to know how it ended.
Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by Oyindidi(f): 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
ashjay001:

How much be ur hourly rate, make I pay u today salary, so u fit qwatinue ur tory!?tongue

I dey feel am. Reads so real, it can only be real! Cant wait till u close joorgringrin

I go sick with anticipation
seriouslyshocked

1 Like

Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by Sheun001(m): 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
Gofwane:

op kindly give me the address of that babalawo
one unfortunate being just stole my phone last two weeks wanna make him pay angry

1 Like

Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by Sheun001(m): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
I want to know how it ended.
na so me sef dey use style wait grin
Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by iamdynamite(m): 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
Omo i must perch here till the story finish ooooooo
Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by Oyindidi(f): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sheun001:

na so
me sef dey use style wait grin
wey the op?
Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by ashjay001(m): 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
seriouslyshocked

Madam, how for do? Fiction don tire person joor!
Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by Sheun001(m): 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
wey the op?
op drag your ass down here this minute undecided
Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by pu7pl3(m): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by Joislim(f): 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Gofwane:
sorry joi. But I'm glad you are here now
thanks...

1 Like

Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by Gofwane(m): 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Thanks for all your comments. And for the ghost readers, no wahala so long as you are following.
I don't know if there is any lesson to be learned from the story, but i just have to say it the way it happened.

Final update will be dropping shortly. Stay tuned.

Typing.....
Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by JONSYN7154: 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Gofwane:
Its because you have a big God.

4 Likes

Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by kokosin: 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Na babe jazz I wan hear about
Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by Gofwane(m): 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
Contd....

On getting to the backyard, Henry was still given another chance to confess but he maintained that he knows nothing about the phone.

And so we all sat on the ground outside the tent.

Baba: Gofwane you are the tallest here so go to that tree (same tree i talked about in the first story) and pluck 12 pieces of leaves and three seeds.

I did as instructed and my friend was asked to go inside the tent and bring out the hoe, #5, stone, dry gin and pepper. Now everything is set.

Baba: Henry, pick up that stone and put it close to your lips and repeat after me...

Henry did exactly as instructed

Baba: if na me carry that phone, two days from now make i run mental

Henry repeated the words then i was called to sit face to face with baba. He collected the 12 pieces of leaves, counted 6 pieces and asked me to hold it very strongly with your right hand while he held the other 6 pieces.

Baba: ok, stretch out your left hand like a table and rest the leaves on it but make sure you hold it firmly with your right hand

I did as instructed and he then put the pepper and seeds in his mouth and chew them while saying some incantations, he drink from the dry gin and use it to rinse his mouth then he stretched out his left and supported mine and with his right hand holding tightly his own 6 pieces of leaves, he rested them on the ones i was holding. Then he spit all the content of his mouth on the leaves

Baba: if it was Gofwane that stole that phone, may this leaves not separate

He asked me to use all my strength to pull the leaves apart while he also did the same thing. But before we could use our strength to pull the leaves apart, they separated.

Baba: Gofwane, you are innocent.

I heaved a sigh of relief because all this while I've been thinking in my mind that maybe it was not Henry that stole the phone but the holy spirit of God just wants to punish me for coming to a shrine even though I was a Christian grin

He repeated the same process all over again but with my friend's name but the leaves separated. He did it again using his own name but the leaves still separated.

Toh, there's nobody else again to use their name except Henry....

To be contd....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by Joislim(f): 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
OP oo, coman finish the story
Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by Gofwane(m): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
Joislim:
OP oo, coman finish the story
typing final episode.......

1 Like

Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by pu7pl3(m): 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
Guy oya take comment grin
Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
Interesting read.
Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by Yujiz(m): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
Gluhbirne:
Interesting read.
U cute....luvly dimples
Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by Yujiz(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
U nid go mountain 4 hot prayers o.....u don c tinz 4ds lyf...chai!....nyz write-up
Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by sorextee(m): 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
This guy just put me for suspense
Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by Gofwane(m): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
Cont'd.....

Baba still repeated the process but with Henry's name and lo and behold the leaves..................................................

Seperated! Henry who was sitting down all this while and looking keenly at what was going on suddenly jump to his feet and begin to smile cheesy
Me and my friend were like embarassed embarassed but baba was just smiling, confidence was visibly on his face.

Baba: do you know why this things was not caught, because the owner of the phone's name is also Henry!
I swear to God, I've known this my friend for more than 5 years but i never knew his name was also Henry (that's why i didn't mention his name at the beginning of the story but kept referring to him as my 'FRIEND') I only know him as Arinze.

Me: shocked Arinze, is it through that your English name is also Henry??

Arinze: yes, it is true. Henry is my baptism name.

Baba: (looking at me angrily) do you think i came here to play

Me: I'm very sorry baba.

At this point, Henry just sat down on the ground again

Baba: so Henry, what is your tribal name?

Henry: my tribal name is Chidi

And so baba repeated the process but using the name Chidi but the leaves refused to seperated. I was like cheesy cheesy

Baba: Gofwane, are you sure that you are using your whole strength to pull the leaves?

Me: (struggling to reply because honestly, i was using my whole strength to pull it) yes sir

Baba: maybe you are just a weakling. Henry, stand up and help Gofwane to pull the leaves apart.

Henry joined me and together against baba, we tried to pull the leaves apart but for where... the thing refused to seperate but instead, we pulled baba from his sitting position till he stood up. For where, it was like we are attempting to pull a ten story duplex

Baba: Arinze, oya come and help me to pull it so that two of them will be against the two of us.

Arinze joined baba to pull the leaves against me and Henry, but we were unable to seperate the leaves. Instead, Arinze let out a loud mess (fart) grin and his palm slippers cut

Baba then instructed us to keep trying while he commanded the the leaves to be separated

Baba: if it was Chidi that stole the phone, the leaves should be separated

Immediately the leaves separated to the extent that me and Chidi fell on the ground while baba and Arinze hit their backs against the tent behind them

Baba: (to Chidi) should we try it again??

We all looked at Chidi and saw him crying!!

Baba: Chidi, I've told you earlier that this is not a place you can come and lie and go without getting caught. It is a pity that a fine young boy like you is going to become a mad man in the next two days

On hearing that, Chidi knelt down on his knee crying out very loudly

Chidi: please sir, save me. I don't want to become a mad person

Baba: but you are the one that swore with your own mouth and even your parent's grave and now the demons have left this place to your house and wait for two days.

Me and Arinze were like shocked shocked shocked shocked while Chidi lay down flat on the ground holding baba's legs and crying

Chidi: please sir, call them back. Call the demons back

Baba: but you are the one that send them out not me

Chidi: (screaming at the top of his voice) please come back. Please i command you to come back

Baba: (shaking his head) it is already too late to do that.

On hearing that, Chidi began rolling on the ground and shouting 'mumy yeh, mumy yeh) I quickly knelt down on my knee and join Chidi in begging because i was beginning to feel guilty and scared for Chidi's life, since i was the one that brought them there. Arinze too joined us to start begging

Arinze: please baba, help us and save him. He is still our friend, an only child and an orphan

Baba: Chidi, your friends are truly your friends for them to join you in begging. The only thing that can save this situation is to get their phone back

Chidi: they use password to lock the phone so I could not sell it and i gave it to my cousin to help me to go and flash the phone.

Baba: yes i know you gave it to your cousin maxwell and maxwell is trying to run away with it to ABU zaria were he is schooling. So if you know what is good for you better run to......... (don't want to name the place for obvious reasons) motor park and wait for him there because he is on his way.

On hearing that, Chidi zoomed off without warning. Baba then told us to go home and wait for him. All through that night, i couldn't sleep because of fear of what will happen to Chidi if he doesn't meet maxwell.

Early the next morning before 6am, I left home to go and find out if he got the phone back. On getting there, i met Arinze and Chidi talking and laughing. Arinze was trying to copy the way Chidi was begging baba yesterday. Immediately, i knew he was able to get the phone back.

Chidi try to kneel down and thank me for helping him to beg baba but i stopped him

................... THE END.............................

I swear to God this was how it happened, no addition or subtraction.

Please nairalanders, stop asking me to hook you up with baba because i have already vowed that nothing is ever going to make me go back to that type of life even though right now I'm having a similar problem. My laptop was stolen at my place of work but I've let it go. That was why i decided to share my experience with you all. Maybe God is trying to test my resolve and see how i will react. I hope y'all understand.

This write up is nothing but the pure truth. Thanks for following and also thanks for the comments wink

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by Gofwane(m): 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
sorextee:
This guy just put me for suspense
update has arrived

Cc Joislim please help call your other palls

2 Likes

Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by Kingjags: 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
The Yorubas use to say 'Omode O Da ogun Mo, O pe L'efo'. There's black magic and is damn real. May we not be unfortunate to be a victim.

7 Likes

Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by Kingjags: 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
Just the way we have fake Pastors/Alfas on the loose, majority of the so called Babalawos out here are fiasco. So I actually don't blame those that don't take black magic serious (They probably met with the wrong Babalawo or they don't just wanna believe in it). Voodoo they where e they.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Woman Get Pregnant This Way Without Loosing Her Virginity??? / Two Students Caught Having Sex In Campus / Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.