Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

What Is The Name Of This Animal? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Is The Name Of This Animal? (2676 Views)

What Can I Do To Eliminate This Animal? / Killed This Animal, Who Knows It's Name / Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of This Animal? by hanassholesolo: 6:38am On Oct 30, 2017
I know it's a deep sea animal, but what is the name of this unholy creature?

Re: What Is The Name Of This Animal? by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 6:44am On Oct 30, 2017
Ninja 1 eye

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Animal? by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 30, 2017
Deep Sea actually has more Alien life than outter space. That animal looks like death, i dont even want to imagine it feeds on prey. Probably brutal.

Cc seun lalasticalala
Re: What Is The Name Of This Animal? by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 30, 2017
Re: What Is The Name Of This Animal? by Eggcelent(m): 7:13am On Oct 30, 2017
Oyster Fish, I Believe
Re: What Is The Name Of This Animal? by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2017
� octopus
Re: What Is The Name Of This Animal? by hanassholesolo: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Ninja 1 eye

lol
Re: What Is The Name Of This Animal? by Reeoman: 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
I think this image is from the BBC documentary movie "THE OCEAN"
Re: What Is The Name Of This Animal? by hanassholesolo: 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
Reeoman:
I think this image is from the BBC documentary movie "THE OCEAN"

did they name the animal?
Re: What Is The Name Of This Animal? by kolokolobi(m): 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
I think it's an octopus.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Animal? by KingSango(m): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
Olokun fish.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Animal? by LeahHodges: 12:23am On Dec 17, 2020
Whaat is name of this suspicios monster.??
Re: What Is The Name Of This Animal? by Victor8st: 12:26am On Dec 21, 2020
LeahHodges:
Whaat is name of this suspicios monster.??
This is a Deep Sea octopus. It is a very strange photo of him, it is hard to understand that is even an Octopus. Sea creatures are very interesting for me, especially the fish. I like exotic fish that are colorful and fish that hunt, like tiger fish. I love that every fish practically has its own ideas on how to protect itself and how to hunt. I also once found what eats a fish and understood why they are hiding so often because in the sea are a lot of fish that hunts other fish, also there are the sharks, even octopus, and whales that make the life of fish harder.

https://www.whateats.net/what-eats-a-fish/
Re: What Is The Name Of This Animal? by Geepee77(m): 4:57am On Dec 21, 2020
hanassholesolo:
I know it's a deep sea animal, but what is the name of this unholy creature?

It's called the flapjack octopus
Re: What Is The Name Of This Animal? by VictorButler: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
Victor8st:

This is a Deep Sea octopus. It is a very strange photo of him, it is hard to understand that is even an Octopus. Sea creatures are very interesting for me, especially the fish. I like exotic fish that are colorful and fish that hunt, like tiger fish. I love that every fish practically has its own ideas on how to protect itself and how to hunt. I also once found what eats a fish and understood why they are hiding so often because in the sea are a lot of fish that hunts other fish, also there are the sharks, even octopus, and whales that make the life of fish harder.

https://www.whateats.net/what-eats-a-fish/
I'm afraid of them

(1) (Reply)

12 Weird Cat Facts / Mudiaga Chioma's Litter / Adult American Eskimo Dog For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.