Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (1103 Views)

10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone / . / Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 30, 2017
Re: . by chicwoman(f): 4:42am On Oct 31, 2017
Abeg
Iphone money can buy land in most parts of Ogun state

chizzy94:
Apple product, iPhone has a lot of fascinating features. iPhones have always been on the expensive side of life from the first generation to the last iPhone 7 plus. However, these set of phones actually worth the price they are sold for. A good percentage of the population goes for the normal android phones produced by popular brands like Tecno, Samsung, Infinix, itel, Gionee and others.
continue reading
http://techhallmark.com/2017/04/reasons-to-choose-iphones-over-androids/
Re: . by Riyikebaby(f): 11:23am On Oct 31, 2017
IPhone that I will have to pay before I can download music on my phone? Issa no. Love me a tecno phone
Re: . by chicwoman(f): 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
Asin
That phone is for people that want to waste money
Riyikebaby:
IPhone that I will have to pay before I can download music on my phone? Issa no. Love me a tecno phone
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
chicwoman:
Asin

You're here again to cause trouble ba? cheesy Better go back to 'that' thread and finish what you started tongue
Re: . by Riyikebaby(f): 9:23am On Nov 02, 2017
chicwoman:
Asin

Lol, I'll rather invest such money in my business
Re: . by MarkWayne89: 10:48am On Nov 02, 2017
I have been mostly an iPhone user for the last 5 years and i never looked back.

My personal phone is an iPhone but my work phone is an Android.

and I must say that Apple is better (on the OS side and functionality wise) but the Android is more versatile and the pictures taken are way better.

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Android Phone To A Pc (100% Working), See Detail / In Need Of Honor 7 Power And Volume Flex In Lagos / What Will You Do If There Is No Power For 4 Days? Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.