Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) (37501 Views)

Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water / Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) / Man's Hand Chopped Off In Warri, Head Broken After Attack (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by Angelanest: 10:27am On Oct 30, 2017
A 30-year-old man was attacked by some cultists who have been reportedly disturbing him to join their group in Sapele area of Delta state. According to reports, the civil servant who is said to have been intimidated by the cult boys severally – was involved in an argument with one boy who allegedly stole his phone and in the course of the argument, the alleged thief who is said to be among the intimidating cultist – hit him on the head with a weapon for refusing to join their street cult in order to get back his phone.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/cultists-attack-30-year-old-civil-servant-refusing-join-delta-state-photo.html

3 Shares

Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by greatmarshall(m): 10:29am On Oct 30, 2017
Dem burst im head grin But na by force to join cult? Abi una members don dey deplete

16 Likes

Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by zico530(m): 10:30am On Oct 30, 2017
Na dem dem

1 Like

Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 10:32am On Oct 30, 2017
He should come and join boyz scout cool

5 Likes

Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 10:37am On Oct 30, 2017

They should leave people alone,is not everybody that want to live a wasted life like them.

29 Likes

Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by Cyynthialove(f): 10:49am On Oct 30, 2017
Abi na by force to become a cultist. What's wrong with some guys ?

12 Likes

Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by Franky826: 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sorry bro.

They will all claim to be fighting intimidation yet they are the grandmasters of it. Don't bulge bro it's a wasted life.

Can completely relate to this.

As a fresher I hear am for school from those mofos but I played along.

Bright the boy wey worry my life pass
Was shot and killed in his 3rd year. Can still picture his face and the smell of his blood that fateful day.

Omo I go Thanksgiving next Sunday grin

#SayNoToCultism

60 Likes

Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by JohnieWalker12(m): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
Why is it that Delta and Asaba are always in the news for the wrong reason. sad
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by jbreezy: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
Leave dem for God bro...m sure nairaland will announce dia death very soon

3 Likes

Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
An idle mind is a devil's workshop
Joblessness everywhere.
Youths, let's join ATIKU to change the status quo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Not again now, these Okowa boys no dey tire sef
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by felixomor: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Niger Delta Youths. Stop killing yourself. Say no to killing.
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by goldenarrow: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Cultism=Foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by eddyslim(m): 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
#SayNoToCultism...
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by davibid: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Abeg na who cult epp

Yeye boys
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
d guy dey fear to join so dat he no go delete be4 him time, grin but which cult dem be Icelander's or Green landers?
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by adeniyi55: 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
On ur own o wink

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by Factfinder1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
How much do cultist earn monthly

3 Likes

Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by Amberon11: 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
That was how they disturbed my brother in absu that year.
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by skullzflex(m): 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
This is not Frontpage worthy. . Haba
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by cremedelacreme: 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
It is only in Nigeria that people will go to a naming ceremony, eat, drink and leave without even knowing the baby's name... grin

4 Likes

Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
It must be a slow news day if this dross can make front page

Fucking Ayaya!
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by coolestchris2: 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
hell fire people go plenty

3 Likes

Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
ATIKUisCOOL:
An idle mind is a devil's workshop
Joblessness everywhere.
Youths, let's join ATIKU to change the status quo
how old are you or ur fada?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by stfadaanthony(m): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
which way for the Nigerian youth...when as cultism become I thing of pride...may God rescue this generation... but I need to no there reward for being a cultist sha
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by Danelo(m): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
Didn't read the story but I think the taxi driver should have taken a left turn instead of the landlady to give the tenant quit notice and make the other tenants park the car outside the auditorium.
By the way where is my boxer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by ekensi01: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
It's obvious that most people don't know how to turn down cultist.
You need wisdom in doing it.
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by SNIPER123: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
cheesy
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by SNIPER123: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
cheesy
Danelo:
Didn't read the story but I think the taxi driver should have taken a left turn instead of the landlady to give the tenant quit notice and make the other tenants park the car outside the auditorium.
By the way where is my boxer
Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
What I expect when I hear about broken heads

2 Likes

Re: Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) by purem(m): 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Factfinder1:
How much do cultist earn monthly

DEPENDS ON THE ONE U JOIN

SOM ARE WASTE OF TIME

SOME U GET PAID BY TAKING A LIFE

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) / 21-year Old Kenyan Student Raped, Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend's Stepbrother / Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.