Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,255 members, 7,780,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:17 PM

How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? (18311 Views)

What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / Share Your Experience After Marrying Without Your Mother's Or Father's Consent / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by BrotherJesu(m): 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
How often do you tell ur mom i love u mom?

How does she react?
Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by midehi2(f): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
she replies "thank you De-girl" wink

4 Likes

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by BrotherJesu(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
midehi2:
she replies "thank you De-girl" wink

how interesting, ur mom can not not pass for typical Nigerian mother who will look at u like...............

10 Likes

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by Rukkydelta(f): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
BrotherJesu:

How does she react?
I love my mum alot
But I have never told her that I love her

199 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by NairalandSARS: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
We don't say such in my house.

218 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
BrotherJesu:

How does she react?

She reacts the same way I do

"What do you want"

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by vanvick247(m): 8:10am On Nov 02, 2017
pcguru1:

She reacts the same way I do

"What do you want"

Hahahahahaha. So true @ "What do you want". Same as my mum.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by nowpresence(f): 9:54am On Nov 02, 2017
I love my mom but I have never said those words to her. we are more on the expression of love than in the words.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 02, 2017
Lol... she'll just be like
"Hmmm" hmmm".. I don't have any money to give u, go an love ur daddy

205 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by Ishilove: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2017
Rukkydelta:

I love my mum alot
But I have never told her that I love her

Same with me too. I can't imagine telling my mum such. My actions tell it clearly enough so there is no need embarassed embarassed

When my younger sib tells my mum "I love you", she tells him "come on get out" , but when she thinks no one is looking, she smiles... smiley

He is the only one who is expressive in such a manner, and it is usually to annoy someone because expressions of affection in our household is so...embarrassing. embarassed

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by shadeyinka(m): 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
Interestingly all my children do say "....'love you daddy" to me. I probably said wrote it once to my parent.

4 Likes

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by BellaLuce: 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
I love you too my daughter.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
I've never told her but Mama-B knows I Love her.

My Body language and behaviour says it all

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by Vado(m): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
Wetin consign Iya Funmi with "I love you". Leave that for Oyinbo people. Three words can't capture the feeling.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by anitapreeti(f): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
She would always say I love you first and then I would be shy to respond cos I wasn't used to it.
I miss my mom so much kiss
God bless her soul kiss kiss

69 Likes

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
My mom will be like gerrarahia mehnnn cheesy cheesy i do tell her that after behaving like a crackhead.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by Proffdada: 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
There are things you don't need to say but show

10 Likes

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by BEENUEL(m): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
ME: MUM I LOVE YOU

MUM: *slaps me* warned you to stop taking weed angry angry angry angry angry angry

Greatest Africa Mother!!!!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by MrCuteking(m): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
I think the boy went too far, they should have collected the money from him and stopped the robber from vindicating himself else the police man wouldnt have caught him. Women should also learn from this and stop sleeping around except they use condom. #dropsweed

Next please

29 Likes 2 Shares

she will just be blushing with her perfect smile

9 Likes

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by Oblongata: 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
I never think am before, I love you ke? She go begin dey worry maybe I done get bad dream about her abi I get malaria.

No get me wrong or, I really love her gaan

But na sharwama dey do the job for me

And her monthly stipends

Then occasional long hugs

Kiss to the cheeks

But no 'I love you', that one done register as bed talk

16 Likes

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by rotexteymie(f): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
She'll open her teeth and be like.. Kuro fun mi jare cheesy grin

21 Likes

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by myners007: 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lame topic. Op im quite sure that u think Nairaland is for Juvenile like urself. Please if u dont have a relevant topic to post next time u better go and complete thew errand your Mom asked u to do. Mods i think u guts are losing it by bringing to front page any topic by any dick and harry.Dont allow Nairaland to sink like HITV,

2 Likes

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by safarigirl(f): 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
My mum is late..... Oya, people wey get mama, come talk

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
MrCuteking:
I think the boy went too far, they should have collected the money from him and stopped the robber from vindicating himself else the police man wouldnt have caught him. Women should also learn from this and stop sleeping around except they use condom. #dropsweed

Next please
You care for anti igbo drugs? grin

12 Likes

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by wunmi590(m): 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
How do you wants your mum to react to "I love you".

They are believe its a normal love, and they believe you can't fall in love for them just like the way you fall for your girlfriend or your wife.

Mother is one of the thing that has ever happened to alot of people, mother the only one that can die for you.

When I say "I love you mum", she just smile and say thank you my son.

6 Likes

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
Never said it!
Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
MrCuteking:

Next please

Chai.... Who do this to someborri?

9 Likes

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by safarigirl(f): 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
myners007:
Lame topic
very lame and insensitive
Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
safarigirl:
I can be your mum and dad sad
Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by nNEOo(m): 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
safarigirl:

Welcome aboard honey ....drink?

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild / What Females Need To Succeed / Parents Take Son To Court To Force Him To Get A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.