Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary (30185 Views)

Student: I Can Earn over 200K As An Entry Level Civil Servant in Nigeria / Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by MisterGrace: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
Below is the content of the letter he pasted on his Facebook wall
after he submitted the hard copy to the Ministry he was working with.

This news was then published on the website of an NGO that has been helping
many of the affected workers in the state.

LETTER OF RESIGNATION

Dear Hon Commissioner,

Please be informed that I am resigning from my duty post as forest Guard, under the employment of Kogi State ministry of environment and natural resources with effect from today been the 30th of October, 2017.

Please consider this letter as notice of resignation is in tandem with the period mandated per my contract.
The reason for my resignation is that I have not been paid a dime salary by your ministry since my effect official appointment about 10 months ago and it is on record that I have committedly, diligently and duly discharged my duty to the satisfaction of your ministry during the Ten months of my employment.

I am sure you appreciate my stand and will relieve me of my responsibilities on the 30th of October, my last working day at Kogi State Ministry of environment and natural resources. I trust that my owed dues will be paid .

Thanks

Yours truly

Tenimu Muhammed Tairu.

http://tonyogahpeacefoundation.org/index.php/news

2 Likes

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by Benjom(m): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
I can't laugh too much o. What a better way to resign grin grin

... but was it the meagre amount the NGO pays that makes you look chubby? If yes, then you're better off with the NGO's funds than the state's grin

9 Likes

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by anonymuz(m): 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Why is the governor so wicked?he's not receiving allocation? Wait...he's salary is being paid monthly.

34 Likes

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by ammyluv2002(f): 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
God will surely judge the Governor of Kogi State cry

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by royalamour(m): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
This is really heartbreaking.

Cc: crazyman, mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by aolawale025: 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
Meanwhile the kogi government just placed an advert that they have been paying

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by Greenville990: 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ten months and no pay........?

Your endurance level is next to none.

I bet you will be alright

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by Bolustical: 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
He did the right thing, if not for the low level of industrialisation, I don't expect any forward thinking youth to think of working in the civil service.

The Nigerian civil service kills innovation and breeds lazy people.

Ever wondered why a banker who works almost 9 hours every day and sometimes go to work on weekends will suddenly resign and establish his business and a civil servant who goes late to work, closes early and hardly goes to work on weekends for 30 - 35 years still live in penury without other source(s) of income.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by scofieldsimba(m): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
How much is even the salary?

These our useless politicians have finished us in this country..
We need to rise up against them..

10 Likes

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by Bolustical: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
Kudos to you. You did the right thing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
aolawale025:
Meanwhile the kogi government just placed an advert that they have been paying

And some mumu ebira youths are supporting him cause he gives them peanuts.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by Runaway: 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
Kogi state self
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by ChangetheChange: 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
angry

Haha Bello is a disaster like Buhari

7 Likes

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by ibkgab001: 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
I won't laugh

When hunger won kill am for bush .. nah forest pawpaw make him big?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by shibanbo(m): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
This yahaya bello only God go punish you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Dis kogi governor is getting deeper and deeper into dis poo tho....
and he no even say anytin to deny or confam all dis ish...
bhet wait,wetin dis guy wan mk we do?
its beta to b federal civil servant sha.... na state dey collect dis kain wahala oooo

3 Likes

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by Beremx(f): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
Na wa o!
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by 01mcfadden(m): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
Yayaha Bello is a curse. It beggars belief how he mannged to win that seat. An opportunist somebody.

1 Like

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by whitering: 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
The Governor will only be free from eternal damnation, if only he has not received a dime or his own salary for the past 10 months. I'm no longer comfortable with buhari's government.

4 Likes

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by vengertime: 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
Greenville990:
Ten months and no pay........?

Your endurance level is next to none.

I bet you will be alright
he must be an arsenal fan.

1 Like

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by DanTrizy(m): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
Is it not Kogi State that they said seven months salary arrears have been paid
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by talk2percy(m): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
Buh some miscreants that was paid some money to protest because someone donated bags of rice to the civil servants claiming the government pays workers as at when due?? Lol.
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by ORACLE1975(m): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
what happen
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by JideAmuGiaka: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
"I trust that my owed dues will be paid"

LMAO
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by Realdeals(m): 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
This guy appear fresh
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by Runaway: 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
This is not the right way to protest, there is work in Nigeria. But come to think of it, the Kogi State Governor said he was going to publish the names of all those collecting salaries or is this man among those collecting illegal money? Just thinking.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by Runaway: 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
This is not the right way to protest, there is no work in Nigeria. But come to think of it, the Kogi State Governor said he was going to publish the names of all those collecting salaries or is this man among those collecting illegal money? Just thinking.....[/quote]
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by ubongoton(m): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
That forest guard self, are sure you have offended the lions while on duties? I just forget what to type next
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by segunbjay: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
NAwa ooo
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by wellmax(m): 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
Those people after Gov of Kogi are not giving up. (Dino Squad)
Yes the Govt owes salaries, but the situation is not as bad as being portrayed by the media.
Remember one time it was Osun, now Kogi is their target.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by opera1(m): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
I Think d Kogi Youth can read
Re: A Kogi State Civil Servant Resigned Due To Non Payment Of Salary by tballeyy(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Shame on u bello

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice / Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano / Meet Ajara Damusa, A Slay Queen Who Is A Welder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.