Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,264 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady (18852 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by joseph6071: 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
This lady is claiming that her husband is trying to kill her and took it to Facebook to tell the world

see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg3EbCe_qd8

cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by Johnflowey1738(f): 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
undecided
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by ekensi01: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
What are you living for?
Go and die silently.
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by biacan(f): 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Kill him first nah
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by purem(m): 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
tongue

1 Like

Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by aldexrio(m): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
What did you do.?

1 Like

Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by Kufie(m): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
Her friends and family shouldn't see it as a joke. They should reach out and ensure she's safe. angry

28 Likes

Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by Fernandowski(m): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hmmmm......
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by Tbillz(m): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
Now the world knows the man who once loved U wants to kill, now that we aware dont worry if anything happens the world knows the truth. But please call him your ex already.
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by Cloggym(m): 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
ao
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by Edopesin: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Police is yhur friend since you ahr a lady grin

Abi you are just looking for attention angry

1 Like

Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by coalcoal1(m): 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
ok ... we have heard
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by loomer: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Go police station. Ngo and leave Facebook alone.

Irish government no send you o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by Daddybright1986(m): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.
THats all i have to say for now.
Thanks for reading�

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by sylviaeo(f): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
SOCIAL MEDIA IS NOT D POLICE STATION MADAM angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by nairavsdollars(f): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
Marriage is for better and for worse. Did you tell us when he was showering all manners of gifts plus good sex on you?
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by awa(m): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hmm...internet of everything

1 Like

Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by beccab78: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
report him to the police for proper statement.

1 Like

Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by dayleke: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Eleyi tun kamama ooo!!!!!

1 Like

Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by dayleke: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
Daddybright1986:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.
THats all i have to say for now.
Thanks for reading�

Initially it was funny....
But it's stale now....
And not all topic deserve that.....

35 Likes

Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by WarriAproko: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
I could not finish reading the topic . I believe he died of poison after eating Ewedu and Amala combine with Akpu and ofonigbo soup. Too much intake of 7 bottles of cold beer with isiewu. Also later in the evening he took Tiwo and also included kilishi which is disastrous.pls i need a new supplier.

1 Like

Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
who see death no dey talk madam.... na dia dead body dey talk

Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by morereb10: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
watin u do am?

Confess
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by freshinko: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
okuko nyuo ahuru, ala-achuba ya oso.
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by DopeBoss(m): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
So u think posting dat crap u call a video on social media will help uundecided.. abeg dnt u knw any police stationundecided

2 Likes

Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by ayoblinks(m): 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
A
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by saaedlee: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
Tbillz:
Now the world knows the man who once loved U wants to kill, now that we aware dont worry if anything happens the world knows the truth. But please call him your ex already.

YOU BE REAL OTONDO
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by Nukilia: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
Domestic violence all in the name of getting married...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth / Urgent Advice Needed To Protect My Mum From Depression.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.