Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) (21476 Views)

Senator Danjuma Goje Retires From Elective Politics / Captaiid Mohammed Yelwa Killed By Hoodlums In Port-harcourt, Rivers State. Photo / Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by choku123: 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chairman, Senate Committee on Appropriations, Senstor Mohammed Danjuma Goje lost his.wife, Hajiya Yelwa Danjuma Goje, a statement by the Senators son, Ahmed Mohammed Goje has said.

The statement indicated that HajiaYelwa, agedĀ 55, died in a hospital in the United States of America.

The statement also indicated that the late wife of the former Governor of Gombe State is survived by her husband, Senator Goje, six children, 10 grandchildren, relatives, supporters and admirers.

Ahmed Goje also stated that the family will soon.announce details of the funeral arrangements.

http://gidifeed.com/breaking-news-senator-danjuma-goje-loses-wife/

Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by midehi2(f): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
shocked RIP

Died in USA

2 Likes

Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by biacan(f): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
shocked rip

1 Like

Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by chukslawrence(m): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
Rip to her

1 Like

Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
you carry your wife go London for better treatment wetting do your state this our Government are not trying and you forget that God heals.

Rip for the lady

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
sorry Nl I mean USA

1 Like

Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
Why the man resemble Yahaya Bello so?

RIP to the dead.

55 is still young.
Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by TheMainMan: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
may her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
This Buhari government sef
Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by juman(m): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
lucky999:
you carry your wife go London for better treatment wetting do your state this our Government are not trying and you forget that God heals.

Rip for the lady

Abi o.

No good hospital in gombe.

May her abode be hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by sirBLUNT: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
in a sane country she could have been treated in her state GOMBE but she died in USA i cant remember when someone frm US came to nigeria 4 treatment oh 4got everythin in nigeri is nt normal...rip hajiya
nigerian politician are the most shameless people in the world!!!

10 Likes

Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by royalamour(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
Politician! I'm finding it hard to feel any empathy.

7 Likes

Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
The rich and the poor have one thing in common

DEATH!!!

1 Like

Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by yaki84: 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
make i begin cry or what?

2 Likes

Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by ibkgab001: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
On behalf of Nnwawaimpke I say Rest in Hell

Even if they go to mars for medical treatment they will not be cured they will still die until all hospital in Nigeria is fixed .... until the poor can live in Peace death and trumma will not live our leaders house hold oloriburuku died in the state where everything is cool

Nah hammattan dem go berry am for dumping nation called Nigeria ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by kings09(m): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
Upon all d money, she still died in the US only to be buried in 9ja. ....make i enter okada jare

2 Likes

Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
Baba just upgraded for 2019
Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by Tbillz(m): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
RI P madam.
Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
so sorry my condolence to her family.

for those above me saying and asking irrelevance questions like why didn't they admit her into one of our hospitals, i would like to ask you guys, why have you guys abandoned our native medicinal doctors and run to the modern hospitals?
Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by jbreezy: 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
10 grandchildren at d age of 55...chai...hausa pple will overpopuate nigeria soon

2 Likes

Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by Spaxon(f): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ah RIP OOOO
Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by segunbjay: 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
R I P to d dead.
Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by SNIPER123: 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
embarassed
The statement also indicated that the late wife of the former Governor of Gombe State is survived by her husband, Senator Goje, six children, 10 grandchildren, relatives, supporters and admirers.

Supporters and admirers.... Hausa cheesy
Meanwhile,
RIP

1 Like

Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by talk2percy(m): 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
They always die in USA or Britain. After spending billions they stole, they still die.

3 Likes

Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by IamPatriotic(m): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
OP, how is this news item, do you know how many people die in Nigeria daily, or it is because Goje is a political criminal?

1 Like

Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by asawanathegreat(m): 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
May God forgive her of people's money that She ate from her state.

1 Like

Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by chily11: 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
So bad
Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by TheKingdom: 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
talk2percy:
They always die in USA or Britain. After spending billions they stole, they still die.

Yep, no one should pity them or him. I'm sure he voted against restructuring, against state police, did not ask Buhari to step down for Osinbajo to fully take over, etc.

So, next topic
Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by tballeyy(m): 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Some of our bigmen don't deserve to be pity
Because if its ordinary man, we won't here any thing

1 Like

Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by chily11: 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
asawanathegreat:
May God forgive her of people's money that She ate from her state.
If you were God will you forgive her. Stop saying a pray that can't be answered
Re: Yelwa Danjuma Goje Is Dead (Senator Danjuma Goje's Wife) by Antoeni(m): 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
So rich politicians (Corrupt Looters) and their familes can die in US and UK hospitals

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defections: God Will Continue To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Us - President Buhari / Obasanjo: Those Discouraging Atiku From Challenging Buhari In Court Are Evil / Lagos To Produce 8,000 Beneficiaries Of Conditional Cash Transfer Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.