Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? - Investment (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? (31114 Views)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ADRON!!!! / Investments You Can Never Go Wrong With / What's Wrong With Niger Insurance PLC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
Cooleasy:
I am so happy that this is gradually becoming a question and answer session. This is exactly how it should be. By God's grace people who are enemies of GeneX today will become GeneX best friends tomorrow.
People should feel free to ask questions about GeneX, and they will be provided with answers.
GeneX is a super efficient and reliable exchanger. Exchange transactions are ALWAYS fast and easy; usually completed within five minutes as all GeneX systems are automated. GeneX operates round the clock on all days, including holidays all year round.
The various investment products are actually additional packages meant to enable users of GeneX to partake in the profits the company makes from its activities, of which exchanges is one.
By offering investment packages, GeneX has gone a step ahead of other exchangers in Nigeria by setting a good precedence.
Misunderstandings such as the ones recently encountered, are bound to happen from time to time. Every company and business is bound to face this type of challenge at one point or the other, but GeneX will always do its best to do the appropriate explanations and clarifications.
So, people should feel free to come in and ask questions with decorum .
Thanks.
Now your own personal question Mr man

Tell us why you personally have refused to pay investors their ROI and seized their capital?
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
meromero11:

Thanks ZooRepublic.
Actually, GeneX isn't finding it difficult to exchange the N-TOKEN into Naira. Infact GeneX actively and instantly exchanges the N-TOKEN into Naira on it's cryptocurrency wallet GeneXpay. When you fund your wallet with NGN, you can instantly same minute exchange it into N-TOKEN. You can keep it in the wallet or change it back to naira for withdrawal to your bank account.
But N-TOKEN purchased to set up a profit yielding N-FIX account can't be withdrawn in that manner being a portfolio. It stays as a whole. This is the difference between the N-TOKEN and N-FIX. But when the coin is launched, both the N-TOKEN in wallet and that in the N-FIX are automatically converted to the new coin. The new coin will be exchangeable to bitcoin and also to Naira into your bank account.
Sincerely, I appreciate your maturity, erudition and professionalism. Much as I too have researched a lot of things about GeneX before joining GeneX, I have and I am still learning a lot from you.
Even though as a rule I now completely ignore posts under hostile monikers, but your contributions, as a very significant complement to the answers we provide to those who ask sincere questions here, have made this thread a good learning ground .
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
Cooleasy:
I am so happy that this is gradually becoming a question and answer session. This is exactly how it should be. By God's grace people who are enemies of GeneX today will become GeneX best friends tomorrow.
People should feel free to ask questions about GeneX, and they will be provided with answers.
GeneX is a super efficient and reliable exchanger. Exchange transactions are ALWAYS fast and easy; usually completed within five minutes as all GeneX systems are automated. GeneX operates round the clock on all days, including holidays all year round.
The various investment products are actually additional packages meant to enable users of GeneX to partake in the profits the company makes from its activities, of which exchanges is one.
By offering investment packages, GeneX has gone a step ahead of other exchangers in Nigeria by setting a good precedence.
Misunderstandings such as the ones recently encountered, are bound to happen from time to time. Every company and business is bound to face this type of challenge at one point or the other, but GeneX will always do its best to do the appropriate explanations and clarifications.
So, people should feel free to come in and ask questions with decorum .
Thanks.
Tell us why you forced them to dash you 0.15btc and looking for slightest opportunity to confiscate their capital in the name of going against your selfish terms and conditions?

As a proud Genex investor, tell us where we can locate you physically.

Tell us officially the OWNER OF GENEXPAYMENTS!
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
ZooRepublic:
Ok Mr meromero
Since it is a Genex asset, why is genex finding it difficult to buy back their N Fix assets at current rate as earlier promised owing to the facts a lot of investors are no longer interested in it or you mean genex cannot buy back their N Fix assets again? :

N-FIX is a portfolio which yield interest. I presume the N-FIX program was created to generate profits for all N-TOKEN holders instead of making it redundant awaiting the coin. GeneX made provisions for a buy back of the portfolio either through the escrow, top up for piggy, top up for N-FIX and then the global capital remittance queue.

We were told the N token will only appreciate why the coin all of a sudden? :
I have answered this extensively earlier. In cryptocurrency the coin survives the token. Every cryptocurrency or Altcoin has it's token sold ahead of the coin. This is the standard best business practice globally and that was exactly what GeneX did, even better and more profitable.

Tell us if the coin will be of the same value with the N token and continue to appreciate the same way as Ntoken?
The coin will be 10 times more valuable than the N-TOKEN because it is a cryptographic asset in the blockchain. As GeneX keeps working on global adoption, the coin will keep appreciating like bitcoin and also falls like bitcoin. Infact, the coin will be more dynamically subjected to market forces just like bitcoin.

Tell us if the ROI will be of the same value as the N fix?
Am sure once the coin replaces the N-TOKEN, N-FIX won't have a place because everything will now be quoted in the new coin denomination. Bottom line is higher ROI.

Why did you not enlighten investors their N token will be converted to coins in future at initial time when they were purchasing the N token?

I have answered this extensively earlier. When the N-TOKEN was the forerunner to the new coin. That is what tokens does, it leads the way to generate a userbase for the new coin. However, I don't think GeneX will make it compulsory for you to convert to the new coin. With the new coin you can easily cash your money into Naira or convert to Bitcoin. GeneX is working round the clock to achieve all these.

Can you tell us the blockchain your N token is currently running on? POW/Sha256.

Kindly explain to us Mr meromero.

Thanks ZooRepublic:

1. Since it is a Genex asset, why is genex finding it difficult to buy back their N Fix assets at current rate as earlier promised owing to the facts a lot of investors are no longer interested in it or you mean genex cannot buy back their N Fix assets again? :

Answer : N-FIX is a portfolio which yield interest. The number of investors in N-TOKEN we were informed now tripples that of piggy. Meaning the interest in N-TOKEN is very high. I presume the N-FIX program was created to generate profits for all N-TOKEN holders instead of making it redundant awaiting the coin. GeneX made provisions for a buy back of the portfolio either through the escrow, top up for piggy, top up for N-FIX and then the global capital remittance queue.

2. We were told the N token will only appreciate why the coin all of a sudden? :

Answer : I have answered this extensively earlier. In cryptocurrency the coin survives the token. Every cryptocurrency or Altcoin has it's token sold ahead of the coin. This is the standard best business practice globally and that was exactly what GeneX did, even better and more profitable. Tokens and it's coin are inseparable twin just like N-TOKEN and the new coin. It's most likely you joined a bit late to have missed the GeneX mail.

3. Tell us if the coin will be of the same value with the N token and continue to appreciate the same way as Ntoken?

Answer: The coin will be 10 times more valuable than the N-TOKEN because it is a cryptographic asset in the blockchain. As GeneX keeps working on global adoption, the coin will keep appreciating like bitcoin and also depreciates like bitcoin. Infact, the coin will be more dynamically subjected to market forces just like bitcoin.

4. Tell us if the ROI will be of the same value as the N fix?

Answer: Am sure once the coin replaces the N-TOKEN, N-FIX won't have a place because everything will now be quoted in the new coin denomination. Bottom line is higher ROI multiply by almost 300% compared to what you are earning now.

5. Why did you not enlighten investors their N token will be converted to coins in future at initial time when they were purchasing the N token?

Answer : I have answered this extensively earlier. There was a mail sent to inform all users on the functions of the N-TOKEN and the merchants also regularly enlighten us on this in the hall. The N-TOKEN was the forerunner to the new coin. That is what tokens does, it leads the way to generate a userbase for the new coin. However, I don't think GeneX will make it compulsory for you to convert to the new coin. With the new coin you can easily cash your money into Naira or convert to Bitcoin. GeneX is working round the clock to achieve all these.

6. Can you tell us the blockchain your N token is currently running on?

Answer : POW/Sha256 . It's not N-TOKEN but "New Coin" . GeneX will reveal the actual name shortly for us all. Infact, on my inquiry, was informed the White paper, Source Code, the Road Map and the storage wallet will be ready and made available in coming days. The best news of them all is the integration into Changelly and Shapeshift. Those two will be the game changer.

I believe I have best answered all your questions. Let me know if you do have any further. Will return in one hour. Hope that is ok?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by bikerboy1(m): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
ZooRepublic:
lol, why are you scammers looking for a way to confiscate my capital?

Now tell us, who are the Genex executives that held consultations with financial institutions in major African economies to boost the coin adoption and circulation among users in the various supported countries.

Kindly explain to us.

After all these your effort to ruin the company, you are still interested in protecting your capital and if opportuned, receive ROI from the said fraudsters.

You are even more wicked than the Genex you're fighting.

SMH

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
meromero11:

Thanks ZooRepublic:

1. Since it is a Genex asset, why is genex finding it difficult to buy back their N Fix assets at current rate as earlier promised owing to the facts a lot of investors are no longer interested in it or you mean genex cannot buy back their N Fix assets again? :

Answer : N-FIX is a portfolio which yield interest. The number of investors in N-TOKEN we were informed now tripples that of piggy. Meaning the interest in N-TOKEN is very high. I presume the N-FIX program was created to generate profits for all N-TOKEN holders instead of making it redundant awaiting the coin. GeneX made provisions for a buy back of the portfolio either through the escrow, top up for piggy, top up for N-FIX and then the global capital remittance queue.

2. We were told the N token will only appreciate why the coin all of a sudden? :

Answer : I have answered this extensively earlier. In cryptocurrency the coin survives the token. Every cryptocurrency or Altcoin has it's token sold ahead of the coin. This is the standard best business practice globally and that was exactly what GeneX did, even better and more profitable. Tokens and it's coin are inseparable twin just like N-TOKEN and the new coin. It's most likely you joined a bit late to have missed the GeneX mail.

3. Tell us if the coin will be of the same value with the N token and continue to appreciate the same way as Ntoken?

Answer: The coin will be 10 times more valuable than the N-TOKEN because it is a cryptographic asset in the blockchain. As GeneX keeps working on global adoption, the coin will keep appreciating like bitcoin and also depreciates like bitcoin. Infact, the coin will be more dynamically subjected to market forces just like bitcoin.

4. Tell us if the ROI will be of the same value as the N fix?

Answer: Am sure once the coin replaces the N-TOKEN, N-FIX won't have a place because everything will now be quoted in the new coin denomination. Bottom line is higher ROI multiply by almost 300% compared to what you are earning now.

5. Why did you not enlighten investors their N token will be converted to coins in future at initial time when they were purchasing the N token?

Answer : I have answered this extensively earlier. There was a mail sent to inform all users on the functions of the N-TOKEN and the merchants also regularly enlighten us on this in the hall. The N-TOKEN was the forerunner to the new coin. That is what tokens does, it leads the way to generate a userbase for the new coin. However, I don't think GeneX will make it compulsory for you to convert to the new coin. With the new coin you can easily cash your money into Naira or convert to Bitcoin. GeneX is working round the clock to achieve all these.

6. Can you tell us the blockchain your N token is currently running on?

Answer : POW/Sha256 . It's not N-TOKEN but "New Coin" . GeneX will reveal the actual name shortly for us all. Infact, on my inquiry, was informed the White paper, Source Code, the Road Map and the storage wallet will be ready and made available in coming days. The best news of them all is the integration into Changelly and Shapeshift. Those two will be the game changer.

I believe I have best answered all your questions. Let me know if you do have any further. Will return in one hour. Hope that is ok?
lol

Since Genex is setting the pace in Nigeria as regards to cryptocurrency exchange.

Mr meromero can you kindly explain to us how we can transact with Genex officials physically?

Explain to us brother
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
bikerboy1:

After all these your effort to ruin the company, you are still interested in protecting your capital and if opportuned, receive ROI from the said fraudsters.

You are even more wicked than the Genex you're fighting.

SMH
Shut your gut*er Mr man

When someone seized capital is used to pay you your roi and you are rejoicing, posting it here to lure more maggers and praising the scammers.

Can you tell us who is more wicked?
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
ZooRepublic:
lol

Since Genex is setting the pace in Nigeria as regards to cryptocurrency exchange.

Mr meromero can you kindly explain to us how we can transact with Genex officials physically?

Explain to us brother

GeneX from all information received has a data centre in Abuja, FCT. The centre is being expanded to accommodate the mining facilities. However, GeneX has assured us with the wallet development and the new coin development coupled with her ongoing development of cryptographic debit cards her office will be opened soon to the general public. As you well know, CBN hasn't given any provisional approval to any cryptocurrency exchange in the country including luno. Everyone only maintain an online presence. GeneX is actively pursuing the eventual approval of exchanges by doing everything to hold consultations with the regulatory authorities and integrating itself into the Nigerian economy by abiding with the tax laws of Nigeria, secured a patent right on the piggy and it's other digital assets. GeneX through the local payment affiliate have also registered the name GeneX with the corporate affairs commission. Copy of all the certificates we're shown to us in the WhatsApp group long before we migrated to the telegram group.

Very soon and very shortly, we all shall be able to meet with GeneX executives in Nigeria and foreign technical partners not to do business but for a one on one parley. There won't be need for physical business because cryptocurrency is online so most of GeneX businesses just like paxful are online. However, seminars are being lined up to educate the public on it's online operations. GeneX is a growing baby.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
meromero11:

GeneX from all information received has a data centre in Abuja, FCT. The centre is being expanded to accommodate the mining facilities. However, GeneX has assured us with the wallet development and the new coin development coupled with her ongoing development of cryptographic debit cards her office will be opened soon to the general public. As you well know, CBN hasn't given any provisional approval to any cryptocurrency exchange in the country including luno. Everyone only maintain an online presence. GeneX is actively pursuing the eventual approval of exchanges by doing everything to hold consultations with the regulatory authorities and integrating itself into the Nigerian economy by abiding with the tax laws of Nigeria, secured a patent right on the piggy and it's other digital assets. GeneX through the local payment affiliate have also registered the name GeneX with the corporate affairs commission. Copy of all the certificates we're shown to us in the WhatsApp group long before we migrated to the telegram group.

Very soon and very shortly, we all shall be able to meet with GeneX executives in Nigeria and foreign technical partners not to do business but for a one on one parley. There won't be need for physical business because cryptocurrency is online so most of GeneX businesses just like paxful are online. However, seminars are being lined up to educate the public on it's online operations. GeneX is a growing baby.
lol

Information received from who? grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Dynamiq(m): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
meromero11:

Prof, u are really very learned and sound. We've been watching all this debates; me n my friends; are u a lecturer? And in what university? U are brilliant. Pls allow us to call u prof from now.
You have already won the argument in this debate. That other guy is just repeating d same questions u have answered many times earlier. It's either he lacks comprehension or he has amnesia or maybe he's just out to spoil the name of ur company. Bt he's just shaming himself, he talks like a childn why are u even talking to a tout like him.
My friend did an exchange on Genex yesteday and got his cash within minutes.
We've never seen an exchanger fast like this. People are following dis thread and they can see by now that your opponents have ulterior motives.
Prof I like you; how u respond to questions even when ur enemies talk like gutter kids. Pls continue to be good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
Dynamiq:

Prof, u are really very learned and sound. We've been watching all this debates; me n my friends; are u a lecturer? And in what university? U are brilliant. Pls allow us to call u prof from now.
You have already won the argument in this debate. That other guy is just repeating d same questions u have answered many times earlier. It's either he lacks comprehension or he has amnesia or maybe he's just out to spoil the name of ur company. Bt he's just shaming himself, he talks like a childn why are u even talking to a tout like him.
We've never seen an exchanger fast like this. People are following dis thread and they can see by now that your opponents have ulterior motives.
Prof I like you; how u respond to questions even when ur enemies talk like gutter kids. Pls continue to be good.
lol

The nollywood actor is back from hibernation

What a sweet entertainer grin and a skilful scammer
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ayinde2ade(m): 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
Please does genex have investment in naira?
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
Am back finally .i was banned for insulting one of this scammarudeen

Well done zoorepublic and mamatf I have been following the thread daily but I cudnt talk

Cooleasy and co your cry cry Alahaji is back to expose you .As usual with fact & screenshot your greatest night mere .

Acting the nollywood will not work for you again .you have been busted .i have seen how you have been stylishing evading question .answer yes or no

Has Genex paid piggy sole ROI ? YES or NO don’t give me the bullshit stories
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
ZooRepublic:
lol

The nollywood actor is back from hibernation

What a sweet entertainer grin and a skilful scammer

Zoorepblic you are the real OG .thanks for standing up for the truth .i don’t know you neither do you know me ..may God bless you don’t reveal you identity no matter what ...

More fact to nail their Ass of the wall .comining through .....
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
Dynamiq:

lol

The other time, your cousin got his capital.

Few days later, you turned to a new investor.

Now today, your friend did an exchange.

grin

When should we expect season two of this interesting movie?
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
ayinde2ade:
Please does genex have investment in naira?

Yes, GeneX does. It isn't naira per see. It is the purchase of the N-TOKEN just like you buy BTC with naira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
ayinde2ade:
Pleasep does genex have investment in naira?
Yes please. All GeneX investment packages are also available in Naira. Let me add, that at this stage of GeneX development it is more advisable for you to invest in N-token, as owners of N-token would have special stakes upon the launch of the new coin in the coming days.
Please feel free to make more enquiries.
We will always be ready to attend to you.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
meromero11:

Yes, GeneX does.
lol

Is Genex also into nollywood? grin

Actors everywhere

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
Cooleasy:

Yes please. All GeneX investment packages are also available in Naira. Let me add, that at this stage of GeneX development it is more advisable for you to invest in N-token, as owners of N-token would have special stakes upon the launch of the new coin in the coming days.
Please feel free to make more enquiries.
We will always be ready to attend to you.

Thank you.
chief master, why can't we transact physically with this reputable company of yours?
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
Wow where do I start so many things have happened in the last few days while observing my ban

Few days ago I chatted one to Admin from my renegade group (I tell you why I created the group later ) who was removed

Can you imagine one of their Admin A4 .the guy started with Genex from day one .said Genex was owing him money for promoting Genex when genex was not paying ROI

Yes cry cry Alhaji always saves screen shot .he said when he noticed all this funny activities he quickly requested for his money .luckily he got his capital back .i inquirerd when he requested for his capital he said few days before the audit .while Kenny2995 capital was already non queue 6 weeks before A4 collected his etherium

So did they skip queue or what or is it because ETH has depreciated that why he was paid ?

You can deny A4 why did you remove him ?
You see how they will stylishly avoid the question

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
Is this kind of person you want dash your hard earn money .someone that’s is paying admin to promote Genex by lying

Genex that would threathing you by blocking you on telegram for speaking up when you have not been paid ( that was my crime )

Genex that will manipulate term and condition 7 times in a week just to sought themselves

Is this one a reputable Company .so start with
Why are ppl trying to liquidate thier capital and no body isn’t buying ?

This are serious question .they need to answer
No you will see how paid agent will start calling me names 11million .mmm Guider .tryjng to kill the main question .

Genex continue lying .the public are observing
More fact coming ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
meromero11:
For instance right now you can't exchange your N-TOKEN to bitcoin nor bitcoin to your N-TOKEN in any part of the world. But with the new GeneX coin that will be developed to enable exchange of the new coin to Bitcoin and vice versa using various platforms which GeneX have to establish collaboration with - such as "Changelly and Shapeshift".
then why are we buying 0.15btc with your Ntoken?

Can you explain to us what kind of exchange is that?

Kindly tell us Mr meromero
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
Dear Piggy Investor, We apologize for the recent delay in ROI payments regarding the following piggy category :

1. Piggy Sole. 2. Piggy N Family

This regrettable delay was as a result of the technical issues and backlogs from our trading group ROI remittance gateway. GeneX experts in conjunction with the remittance gateway group are working round the clock to restore the payment module for piggy sole and piggy n family investors ROI payments. Till resumption of ROI payment all matured ROI piggy sole and piggy n family payments and renewal status remain inactive and pending further considerations.

GeneX is committed to long term and stable operations in all supported countries. The system and design is impeccable to deliver profits as promised. The current situation is a third party unavoidable hitches.

GeneX expansion program is being funded from the strategic vault which normally handles all emergency situations of this sort. We are indeed very sorry for all inconveniences. We appeal to you to bear with us till this unintended situation normalizes. Your consistent and collective support has enabled us to grow to a company you are now proud of. We plead for your understanding at this crucial moment. The expansion drive into digital coin development and expansive mining facilities (to mine bitcoin, GeneX New Coin, Ethereum and Zcash) are meant to deliver further profits to all our investors ceaselessly.

GeneX will continue to provide services excellently to all teeming users who trust her without compromising the service delivery standards.

Thank you

Admin - Customer Relationship

GeneX
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
ZooRepublic:
Dear Piggy Investor, We apologize for the recent delay in ROI payments regarding the following piggy category :

This regrettable delay was as a result of the technical issues and backlogs from our trading group ROI remittance gateway. GeneX experts in conjunction with the remittance gateway group are working round the clock to restore the payment module for piggy sole and piggy n family investors ROI payments. Till resumption of ROI payment all matured ROI piggy sole and piggy n family payments and renewal status remain inactive and pending further considerations.

GeneX is committed to long term and stable operations in all supported countries. The system and design is impeccable to deliver profits as promised. The current situation is a third party unavoidable hitches.

GeneX expansion program is being funded from the strategic vault which normally handles all emergency situations of this sort. We are indeed very sorry for all inconveniences. We appeal to you to bear with us till this unintended situation normalizes. Your consistent and collective support has enabled us to grow to a company you are now proud of. We plead for your understanding at this crucial moment. The expansion drive into digital coin development and expansive mining facilities (to mine bitcoin, GeneX New Coin, Ethereum and Zcash) are meant to deliver further profits to all our investors ceaselessly.

GeneX will continue to provide services excellently to all teeming users who trust her without compromising the service delivery standards.

Thank you

GeneX
This is the copy of the mail your master cooleasy blackwell sent to us.

Mr meromero has this issue been resolved?

Has the roi been paid?

Kindly explain
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
ZooRepublic:
This is the copy of the mail your master cooleasy blackwell sent to us.

Mr meromero has this issue been resolved?

Has the roi been paid?

Kindly explain

I am in piggy sole, so I can speak authoritatively.
In piggy sole, there are 64 of us. Someone like me and others I know one on one have been on this piggy sole for the past 9-months. The least average ROI received in piggy sole is 0.7btc. We have all been receiving our ROI'S consistently for 8-months now till the glitch in October. It was the glitch that warranted GeneX sending us all the mail you posted above. GeneX have temporarily suspended the piggy sole due to the expansion program/ongoing projects and is negotiating individually with each and everyone of us in the piggy sole except only two. Exit or continuity options have been given to each person.A publication shall be issued to us once the negotiation is completed. We should commend GeneX for being consistent for the past 8-months.

So I can say at this moment, the issue is being resolved.

For the records my ROI is 2.2BTC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
ZooRepublic:

Thank you

GeneX

You can see how they have gone into hibernation again .scammarudeen planing how to act another movie

Script 1 . Attack swaggerAlhaji call me scammer .guider insult and try to make the public feel he’s lying

Script 2 . Tell everyone that he made 11million from Genex ( when did I Join May 5 months even if I made 1m monthly which is not even true )

Script 3 .the funniest question and Answer time
.one person plays novice .ask question then mr guadulape answer the question .
The 3rd guy now buttress the point .and try to talk more
4th guy comes and tells story how one friend collected 4 million last week without proof

Oya press play we are waiting African magic Genex
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
meromero11:

In piggy sole, there are 64 of us. Someone like me and others I know one on one have been on this piggy sole for the past 9-months. The least average ROI received in piggy sole is 0.7btc. We have all been receiving our ROI'S consistently for 8-months now till the glitch in October. It was the glitch that warranted GeneX sending us all the mail you posted above. GeneX have temporarily suspended the piggy sole due to the expansion program/ongoing projects and is negotiating individually with each and everyone of us in the piggy sole except only two. Exit or continuity options have been given to each person.A publication shall be issued to us once the negotiation is completed. We should commend GeneX for being consistent for the past 8-months.

Simple question answer YES/NO you are writing epistle, who is asking you all the question you re answering. the one
. Now let me break you back or maybe you should wait for your puppet master Mr Guadalupe to come and rescue you

Why was Piggy sole dash board showing sent and payment completed ?
My Roi was due on November 3rd , this was the main reason i was deleted form the hall
. i complained on the hall that i have not gotten my ROi , they said payment was ongoing , thi bring me to my 2nd question

Why did they tell us Payment was ongoing, if you want proof i will show you . remember cry cry baby keep screen shots ?

After 6 days no payment , all we are hearing is payment was ongoing,they started warning me not to scare new investors ,Before i know what was happening i was block from the group ,i coudlnt comment but i able to read chat msg from other

why was i blocked because i complained in the Hall that i didnt get my ROI for 6 days ? i couldn't senD msg to mr guadalupe too because he blocked me , he said i was complaining. too much . i sent a msg to all admin that my dashboard was crossed and showing money has been sent but i didnt get anything

JUST SEE HOW THIS GUYS WILL EVADE THIS QUESTION ..WAIT
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
meromero11:

ZooRepublic, I believe I have answered the question you decently directed at me specifically. Thanks bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
THIS MERO MERO GUY DON SUFFER I SWEAR !!! BLACKWELL SUPPOSE INCREASE YOUR SALARY

ABU SHEIK THAT STARTED GENEX WITH BLACKWELL WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM ? LETS SAVE THAT FILE FOR LATTER ,ALL YOUR SECRETS ARE OUT JUST WAITING FOR YOU TO FOOL OF YOUR SELF HERE FIRST

PAY A4 FOR HIS PROMOTIONS SERVICE, HE LIED FOR GENEX PLEASE PAY HIM
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
meromero11:

ZooRepublic, I believe I have answered the question you decently directed at me specifically. Thanks bro.
WHO IS YOUR BRO ?

HOW MUCH WERE YOU PAID FOR THIS JOB ? COLLECT YOUR MONEY O U CANNOT COME AND DIE

GENEX IS OWING INVESTORS

GENEX IS OWING CAPITAL

TO CAP IT ALL GENEX IS OWING ADMIN THAT WAS PROMISED TO WORK AND LIE FOR GENEX .....FOR YOUR INFORMATION I CALLED A4 PERSONALLY. I JUST LOVE THAT GUY SAID THE WHOLE TRUTH
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
meromero11:

Ok

Now enlighten us Mr meromero

What is our business with number of people on the plan?

What is our business with how long the investors have been on the plan and how much they have gotten?

Are you proving to us that you cannot maintain investors privacy?

Is this an excuse to justify your incapability to pay investors their roi as agreed earlier in the terms and conditions?

The two investors you confiscated their capital, can you tell the public your reason of confiscating their hard earned money they entrusted in your hands?

Why will a reputable company be negotiating with their investors privately instead of publicly placing everyone on the same page?

Explain to everyone brother
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
ZooRepublic:
Ok

Now enlighten us Mr meromero

What is our business with number of people on the plan?

What is our business with how long the investors have been on the plan and how much they have gotten?

Are you proving to us that you cannot maintain investors privacy?

Is this an excuse to justify your incapability to pay investors their roi as agreed earlier in the terms and conditions?

The two investors you confiscated their capital, can you tell the public your reason of confiscating their hard earned money they entrusted in your hands?

Why will a reputable company be negotiating with their investors privately instead of publicly placing everyone on the same page?

Explain to everyone brother

negotiating individually same way he promised to pay in installmentally , paid 700k and later said we are back on the queue

Baba i doff cap for you............This question you asking meromero , i dont think his IQ can answer it. let him try sha, maybe blackwell can answer because that one na Conartist

..screenshot dey hear incase them wan blow lies

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Gtbank Savings Account Interest Payments Replaced By Deductions / 86 Fb Football Ponzi Investment Legit Or Scam 86 Fb 86 Z 86 W Football Review / Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.