Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,320 members, 7,780,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:21 PM

What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? - Investment (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? (30675 Views)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ADRON!!!! / Investments You Can Never Go Wrong With / What's Wrong With Niger Insurance PLC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 5:59am On Jan 12, 2018
To show you how desperate and determined these wicked souls are;

They have created a thread to drag more victims to their net!

Check out!

www.nairaland.com/4281653/invest-financial-freedom-2018#64117568
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by MamaTF: 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
So the bubble has finally busted. If only people had open their ears and listen to all the warnings on this thread.! But No, some people were forming voltron for genex. Now all their life savings is gone. Honestly i feel sorry for all the people who have their money in genex. Find attached revelations of one of the genex so called admin golden age who was one of the people coming here to defend genex

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by MamaTF: 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
More

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Emmytes(m): 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He that laughs last laughs best grin grin cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
secret have open we have seen the yanch of fowl
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by kenny2osh(m): 12:21am On Feb 10, 2018
Game over for genex.... PLEASE stay away from them......
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 10:11am On Aug 20, 2018
Cooleasy:

Apart from the ones already posted above,
Do you know that Genex has started importing digital currency mining equipment(ASIC) into Nigeria? The first consignment arrived in Abuja last Thursday November 9, 2017. This is being done with the full knowledge and approval of the Federal Government?
Do you know that GeneX already has a big data center in Abuja with paid staff that work 24/7?
Do you know that GeneX is already working closely with the CBN to launch the first nationally and internationally accepted cryptocurrency in Nigeria come December 2017?
Do you know that this coin is already being mined in China as we speak and a unit of it will be worth a dollar upon launch?
Do you know that Genex has gone several steps further than other exchangers in Nigeria by launching its own wallet called Genexpay?
Do you know that Genexpay is available for download on Google play and is being used worldwide on daily basis for digital currency transactions?
Let me pause for now, my dear.
Have an open mind. Be ready to understand what you don't know or sound strange to you.
Who knows how much benefits you can derive from Genex if you come clean towards it.

And, by the way, if you wish to investigate Genex more deeply, I will be ready to assist you.
Cheers.
Really?

We have no mercy for the folks that believed you then.

Can you tell us more about this your wonderful genexpay wallet and how you stole all the btc that your victims kept in your genexpay wallet? grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Gaddaffi121(m): 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
We lost all! I have come back here to renounce the scam- 'genex payments'. All attempts to get a bit of our investments have been futile. Please guys, dont have anything to do with d crooks behind genex. They are fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by sKeetz(m): 11:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
Gaddaffi121:
We lost all! I have come back here to renounce the scam- 'genex payments'. All attempts to get a bit of our investments have been futile. Please guys, dont have anything to do with d crooks behind genex. They are fraudsters.

The thunda that will faya still dey chop better fufu and egusi soup. You were one of those at the forefront, promoting this scam now you're here to say horseshît. Na your type I dey use shine, if you were close to me right now... Na horsewhip I go use design your body. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Gaddaffi121(m): 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
sKeetz:

The thunda that will faya still dey chop better fufu and egusi soup. You were one of those at the forefront, promoting this scam now you're here to say horseshît. Na your type I dey use shine, if you were close to me right now... Na horsewhip I go use design your body. undecided
Haha...what do i know...abeg no send thunder...just use d horsewhip...i deserve it oooo

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
Gaddaffi121:
am glad u got scammed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Gaddaffi121(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
am glad u got scammed
Bros but why
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by CooleasyScammer: 8:25am On Sep 28, 2018
The Chief scammer Cooleasy(Blackwell), The hustler meromero(Ajibola Aries) and their evil gangs will never rest.

These wicked souls are now looking for a way again to collect your hard earned btc or money in any kind in exchange for their scam they call encocoin XNK.

Beware of any scammer and wicked soul preaching the scam encocoin XNK to you and report such devil to the relevant authorities.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by awesome11(m): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
CooleasyScammer:
The Chief scammer Cooleasy(Blackwell), The hustler meromero(Ajibola Aries) and their evil gangs will never rest.

These wicked souls are now looking for a way again to collect your hard earned btc or money in any kind in exchange for their scam they call encocoin XNK.

Beware of any scammer and wicked soul preaching the scam encocoin XNK to you and report such devil to the relevant authorities.

Do you still have their account details?
Time to work on them beckons.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Intelcorei7: 11:38am On Sep 29, 2018
Gaddaffi121:
Bros but why

Gaddaffi121:
You are very stupid for creating a thread on this. If u are finding it difficult to login, should this be the best way to go about it ? There is nothing wrong with d site. U are a paid agent working for competitors in the industry.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by CooleasyScammer: 10:58am On Oct 01, 2018
awesome11:

Do you still have their account details?
Time to work on them beckons.
Brother you are ardent of the supporter of the genexpayments encocoin XNK evil gang if not one of them. How come you are now denouncing them? grin

Tell us grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by CooleasyScammer: 11:05am On Oct 01, 2018
Brothers and Sisters you can follow us on twitter @genex_encocoin_scam as we save more people from becoming a victim of these heartless wicked souls that want to rip people off of their hard earned money by collecting your btc or money in any kind and giving you their worthless scam encocoin XNK!
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
CooleasyScammer:
Brothers and Sisters you can follow us on twitter @genex_encocoin_scam as we save more people from becoming a victim of these heartless wicked souls that want to rip people off of their hard earned money by collecting your btc or money in any kind and giving you their worthless scam encocoin XNK!

Why do you now go round Nairaland talking about Genexpayments whereas you're one of the uplines that introduced us to the program while the going was good. You abandoned there and could only come here to call them scam. If they are scam, you're part and parcel of it because you particularly, changed your moniker to a newly registered name to start calling everyone scam.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
I invested in Genexpayments piggy sole, I haven't received my capital till date but I have earned it through the ROI paid 110%. I filled a conversion form to Encocoin N-FIX and some of my capital we're converted to Encocoin NKN proof of work which as at today has been changed to proof of stake. I can't understand what the issue is because if they are working to revive the portfolios and convert our capital so be it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
CooleasyScammer:

Bros, Encocoin is doing Airdrops which is free. They are not collecting a dime from anyone for the Airdrops, why mislead people here? Don't come here and talk about cryptocurrency if you know nothing about it. Try educate yourself.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by CooleasyScammer: 7:08am On Oct 02, 2018
meromero11:

Why do you now go round Nairaland talking about Genexpayments whereas you're one of the uplines that introduced us to the program while the going was good. You abandoned there and could only come here to call them scam. If they are scam, you're part and parcel of it because you particularly, changed your moniker to a newly registered name to start calling everyone scam.
Oh really grin
Glad you have confirmed that the going is now bad! grin
Now the going is now bad owing to the fact that your genexpayments and encocoin XNK have crashed!

Now Mr Man why are you still defending and marketing it? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me / 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. / FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.