Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? (31099 Views)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ADRON!!!! / Investments You Can Never Go Wrong With / What's Wrong With Niger Insurance PLC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 10:58am On Nov 15, 2017
sorry for reply late

First of all. i didn't make claim that genex did not Pay ROI infact i was one of those you post my proof of payment and even campaign for genex
But as you all know theres no smoke without fire. why would anybody want to bite the finger that fed him.?i just tired of all the lies

The issue started when Investment tenure of my downline kenny 2995 ended after 4 month , Even genex and all those coming out here trying to defend genex would agree that capital was promised to be returned 24 hours after expiration. i bet that none of you would have even registered if you were told you woul have to wait 120 days..in next couple of post i will proof with evidence that genex has not been entirely truthful and this calls for concern .

Genex Admin and management has been very manipulative , and you will all see how they craftily avoided some critical questions i asked .
welcome to the truth
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 11:01am On Nov 15, 2017
Cooleasy:

SWAGGERALHAJI, HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WITH GENEX
Please answer this first question so that we can understand your case.

barely 4-5 month, i got my ROI , i have nothing to hide , i say the whole truth and am going to expose them
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2017
dejovu:
sorry for reply late

First of all. i didn't make claim that genex did not Pay ROI infact i was one of those you post my proof of payment and even campaign for genex
But as you all know theres no smoke without fire. why would anybody want to bite the finger that fed him.?i just tired of all the lies

The issue started when Investment tenure of my downline kenny 2995 ended after 4 month , Even genex and all those coming out here trying to defend genex would agree that capital was promised to be returned 24 hours after expiration. i bet that none of you would have even registered if you were told you woul have to wait 120 days..in next couple of post i will proof with evidence that genex has not been entirely truthful and this calls for concern .

Genex Admin and management has been very manipulative , and you will all see how they craftily avoided some critical questions i asked .
welcome to the truth

Another lie from a whole 'Alhaji'. This is where you disputed the fact that Genex pays. You even said GeneX' facts of payments were TOTALLY false. You used the word 'TOTALLY', and we proved you wrong with so many testimonies.

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 11:33am On Nov 15, 2017
dejovu:
sorry for reply late

welcome to the truth
The fact remains that you did not read and digest the Terms on Genex website and you ended up trying to redefine what 'agreement' is, according to you own selfish interest. There are people who read the Terms and still invested. People like me and co. I saw the maximum days to be 120. You didn't see it because you didn't read. So, speak for yourself only and not for others. Your problem started from the time you joined without reading the Terms to fully understand what you were about getting into.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2017
dejovu:

barely 4-5 month, i got my ROI , i have nothing to hide , i say the whole truth and am going to expose them
A person who talks like this, has absolutely no integrity tell us what 'truth' is:

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
dejovu:
sorry for reply late

welcome to the truth
No 'critical' question was 'craftily avoided'. Every issue you raised was adequately addressed. Your problem arose out of you having selfish and ulterior motives from the outset, compounded by the fact that you never carefully read and understand things like this under the Terms:

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
After tenure expiration Genex promised to pay 24hrs after .but later said payment for piggy sole was 72hrs....after ward another mail was sent that the money will reflect in the wallet on or before 28th September reason due to multi signatory and we were assured that the delay was will be resolved soon

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
Low and behold 28th September came nonpayment was done .we enquirerd why the payment was not paid on 28th as promised.email proof attached below ! Genex insisted that money was placed in special vault that processed requires time that we have to patient .had it been we requested for Naira that the process will be faster .

After 7 days Genex no payment .we requested for naira but they declined that BTC payment was already in progress and can’t be reveres and we have to wait for at 21 days and we on queue and payment stopped at 38 and ours is 61 .so we remained patient .

I will continue tommorow with the full gist to avoid been banned .the whole truth will be out here nothing will Be spared I promise

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
Cooleasy:

A person who talks like this, has absolutely no integrity tell us what 'truth' is:

Hmmm what you are trying to do here is called character assasination in a bid to distract people opinion .well I will tell you the truth .yes I was angry and because they are all the same ponzi .this conversation was between me and fellow investor Micheal pleading not to expose Genex and Be patient because some of then have not recovered 1/2 of thier investement . Yes I have made my capital back because I took a bold step I trusted them but later realized it’s just anothe ponzi in desguise robbing Peter to pay Paul .Do I have my regrets .NO

Few days ago I realized I have been going through this with a wrong approach fighting and exchanging words...now it’s time to approach this issue with fact and figures ..Genex will look stupid at the end and other will be aware

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
[quote author=dejovu post=62399005]After tenure expiration Genex promised to pay 24hrs after .but later said payment for piggy sole was 72hrs....after ward another mail was sent that the money will reflect in the wallet on or before 28th September reason due to multi signatory and we were assured that the delay was will be resolved soon [/quote

So the issue isn't that they don't pay ROI which you initially claimed was totally false. It's advisable you say the truth in this public forum for everyone to understand you. Also be exact in the following:
1. The exact date you enrolled into the GeneX program.
2. Your initial capital.
3. Your total ROI till date.
4. What exactly is the secret they hide which you have promised to expose.
5. Also let this forum know if there is any act of fraud ever perpetrated by GeneX with clear verifiable evidence.

Let's be mindful that you seem to be the only one here accusing GeneX of unfair treatment. Also note, GeneX is a cryptocurrency exchanger, a digital wallet service provider and an investment platform. Ponzis don't have all such services. To me, I can see that the area you're having issues with them is in the investment aspect of their services. So no one should label them such a name in the spirit of fairness and justice.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
dejovu:

Hmmm what you are trying to do here is called character assasination in a bid to distract people opinion .well I will tell you the truth .yes I was angry and because they are all the same ponzi .this conversation was between me and fellow investor Micheal pleading not to expose Genex and Be patient because some of then have not recovered 1/2 of thier investement . Yes I have made my capital back because I took a bold step I trusted them but later realized it’s just anothe ponzi in desguise robbing Peter to pay Paul .Do I have my regrets .NO

Few days ago I realized I have been going through this with a wrong approach fighting and exchanging words...now it’s time to approach this issue with fact and figures ..Genex will look stupid at the end and other will be aware

So the issue isn't that they don't pay ROI which you initially claimed was totally false. It's advisable you say the truth in this public forum for everyone to understand you. Also be exact in the following:
2. Your initial capital.
5. Also let this forum know if there is any act of fraud ever perpetrated by GeneX with clear verifiable evidence.

Let's be mindful that you seem to be the only one here accusing GeneX of unfair treatment. Also note, GeneX is a cryptocurrency exchanger, a digital wallet service provider and an investment platform. Ponzis don't have all such services. To me, I can see that the area you're having issues with them is in the investment aspect of their services. So no one should label them such a name in the spirit of fairness and justice.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
meromero11:

2. Your initial capital.

Like i said earlier , everything i will say and i have said is totally truth YES my last ROI was not paid on Novemeber 3rd , may i tell u that my ROI is one of the biggest in genex,on Friday November 3rd i dindnt get my ROI as i have expected , i raid the issue on the Hall . that my ROI was not paid.Saturday came no payment still, i asked again on the Hall ,and i was told to wait till sunday, since sunday is Piggy pay day ,everybody will be paid together . Sunday investors will low ROI were paid i didint get mine,off course i complained again . iwas told its ongoing that i should wait ...Monday came nothing still , i was warned not complain on the hall again so i dont scare new investors.. Long story short i was blocked,....pls just wait the story will soon come to that
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
dejovu:
Low and behold 28th September came nonpayment was done .we enquirerd why the payment was not paid on 28th as promised.email proof attached below ! Genex insisted that money was placed in special vault that processed requires time that we have to patient .had it been we requested for Naira that the process will be faster .

After 7 days Genex no payment .we requested for naira but they declined that BTC payment was already in progress and can’t be reveres and we have to wait for at 21 days and we on queue and payment stopped at 38 and ours is 61 .so we remained patient .

I will continue tommorow with the full gist to avoid been banned .the whole truth will be out here nothing will Be spared I promise

You did not address the fact that the conversation you were having with that admin was done within context of your personal relations and understanding as two admins at that time, and that whatever flexibility with which the admin agreed to effect your payment at that time, is still superceeded by the overall Terms of Genex payments as stated in the screenshot above.
Since the law states very clearly from the outset, that 120 days maximum, it simply means that Genex was still working within the stipulations of the Terms as long as it has not delayed your payment BEYOND THE STIPULATED 120 DAYS. However, within a few days you began to threaten admins, place curses on admins and began to private chat members with claims that GeneX is a scam.
Did you realise the legal ramifications of you, as a serving admin, engaging in all these subversive and treacherous activities against the company while you were expecting them to honour an obligation where you were already breaching the Terms of the same obligation in a grave manner?
You posted the above personal conversations without telling people that higher authorities of the company had already known about your treachery which, according to the Terms, gives the managemeny the right to sanction you according to the Terms.
We are waiting for your next lie.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
Cooleasy:

You did not address the fact that the conversation you were having with that admin was done within context of your personal relations and understanding as two admins at that time, and that whatever flexibility with which the admin agreed to effect your payment at that time, is still superceed by the overall Terms of Genex payments as stated in the screenshot above.
Since the law states very clearly from the outset, that 120 days maximum, it simply means that Genex is still working the stipulations of the Terms as long as it has not delayed your payment BEYOND THE STIPULATED 120 DAYS. However, within a few days you began to threaten admins, place curses on admins and began to private chat members with claims that GeneX is a scam.
Did you realise the legal ramifications of you, as a serving admin, engaging in all these subversive and treacherous activities against the company while you were expecting them to honour an obligation where you were already breaching the Terms of the same obligation in a grave manner?
You posted the above personal conversations without telling people that higher authorities of the company had already known about your treachery which, according to the Terms, gives the managemeny the right to sanction you according to the Terms.
We are waiting for your next lie.

like i said earlier , i wont approach this issue the way i was before ,If you dont have proof ,i will advice you keep quite and apply some reasoning in what you have just said "within a few days you began to threaten admins, place curses on admins and began to private chat members with claims that GeneX is a scam."

As for me i will post everything here .let the public choose who is sincere or not .Nobody can silence me here , or block me from the group or even threathing me .
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
dejovu:

So the bottom line is that you and your friend invested in GeneX, made multiple of your investment back in excess of your capital. Then when you decided to terminate your investment, the capital return was delayed which is unacceptable to you and your friend. Possibly you couldn't afford the delay and then decided to come to the public. But we all know ponzis, they don't have exchange services nor wallets. You also said, you cannot bite a finger that fed you. This isn't the best way to handle corporate disagreements particularly with a finger that fed you. I will never do that to anyone that fed me. At least I have been fed. I will rather out of my good heart leave them to feed others as well moreso that I and my friend have made multiples of our capital. I will simply leave such issue to God. I need not call them names. This is my view.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
dejovu:

like i said earlier , i wont approach this issue the way i was before ,If you dont have proof ,i will advice you keep quite and apply some reasoning in what you have just said "within a few days you began to threaten admins, place curses on admins and began to private chat members with claims that GeneX is a scam."

As for me i will post everything here .let the public choose who is sincere or not .Nobody can silence me here , or block me from the group or even threathing me .

We will also want to see screenshots of your ROI'S since you have promised to post everything you have.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
dejovu:

Few days ago I realized I have been going through this with a wrong approach fighting and exchanging words...now it’s time to approach this issue with fact and figures ..Genex will look stuypid at the end and other will be aware
Statements that are relevant to the issue at hand, which were confirmed to have been made by an accused, are recognized under the law as legitimate exhibits. So this is not a case of character assassination. I am sure you wish you did not make those statements because they indict you in many ways and are grossly inconsistent with what is expected of a person who had gone to the holy land to perform holy rights.
What is more? Your saying that you owe nobody any loyalty shows that you are personally a treacherous person, and did not deserve to have been an admin in the first place. And as a person who has always secretly been unfaithful to GeneX, when GeneX discovered your disloyalty, they had every right to free themselves from any obligation towards you, which is what the Terms say clearly anyway.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
dejovu:

You have already acknowledged that your approach (which included your curses, threats etc) was wrong. Your wrong approach within and outside Nairaland, is part of the misconduct that got you into this mess. People only need to scroll back on this same thread to see the nasty things you said against the company including threatening to pull down or 'finish' the company. And you are expecting that by so doing you can get the company to do your bidding? Tell me who has ever succeeded in getting what he wants from Genex this way?
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
dejovu:

like i said earlier , i wont approach this issue the way i was before ,If you dont have proof ,i will advice you keep quite and apply some reasoning in what you have just said "within a few days you began to threaten admins, place curses on admins and began to private chat members with claims that GeneX is a scam[/color]."

[color=#000000]

So it means you never utter such statement against the company" "within a few days you began to threaten admins, place curses on admins and began to private chat members with claims that GeneX is a scam"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
Before I forget lemme show you how Genex has been crafty changing and denying that capital return request wasn’t 24hrs .the first email screen shot was sent in June while the modified one was sent sometimes in September .you can carefully see that 24hrs has been removed . Keep deceiving yourselves not me

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
Talk of integrity and terms of agreement .why was 120 days not included here .24hrs was craftily removed .so shame .

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Harkynkunle(m): 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
dejovu:
Before I forget lemme show you how Genex has been crafty changing and denying that capital return request wasn’t 24hrs .the first email screen shot was sent in June while the modified one was sent sometimes in September .you can carefully see that 24hrs has been removed . Keep deceiving yourselves not me

Baba on that note.... what it state... is that u need to notify d system 24hrs b4 that u want ur capital returned 24 hrs before d end of the 4 months contract else ur contract will automatically roll over.... I guess that is simple enough 2 understand.... i guess that is exactly what's getting u confused here....
Ain't taking sides on this 1 bro
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
Harkynkunle:

Baba on that note.... what it state... is that u need to notify d system 24hrs b4 that u want ur capital returned 24 hrs before d end of the 4 months contract else ur contract will automatically roll over.... I guess that is simple enough 2 understand.... i guess that is exactly what's getting u confused here....

Thanks for being objective .i will take this as an error on my part how ever .the money was promised 72hrs from the email that was sent and from what the lead Admin said see below
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Harkynkunle:

Thanks for being objective .i will take this as an error on my part as misinterpretation . however .the money was promised 72hrs from the email that was sent and from what the lead Admin said see below

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
After the payment deadline of 28th was not fulfilled .we requested that naira should be paid since the btc payment isn’t taking too long but they said NO we cannot reverse the BTC payment had it been it was naira the payment would have been done Long ago .

Shortly after they said we are on queue and had to wait 21 days .okay no problem but let isn’t know the position on the queue

After waiting patiently for 21 days the capital wasn’t return as promised although they paid the ROI of 0.61 the previous week .we inquired about the state of the vault after 3 week but we were told that the information was from HQ in Australia .so we asked if we can get a date when the payment will be done ....that was how they started dribbling us the department handling capital return is different that we should contact the site Admin .of course after 3 weeks of waiting with a lot of anxiety due to the need .no mails no communication .i asked another Admin he said if he said we may never get our capital back if we continue asking .another Admin Sa’id we should not ask for another’s deadline ..the lead Admin said we should not ask him anything as regards capital return ..so while we were been pushed around we were left confused as what next to do

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by optimist1412: 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
What exactly is this guy's point? The capital process has a process window of 120 days maximum! When you asked for a specific date in one of your chats, the person wasn't specific and made it known the dates he quoted was his own reckoning. You've brought out yourself to the whole world to see how big you've misbehaved!

Infact, a response given to you means glorifying you. You're better off ignored!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
dejovu:

From your screenshot, I can see that there is no mention of capital return within 24hrs. Always read the terms of service of every online particularly bitcoin platform. Besides just like every other Bitcoin trading and services platforms, they have the prerogative of changing their terms of use at any moment without notice to users. A lot of online platforms seems to have done more injustice to us Nigerians without any benefit. If this GeneX has benefited you dejovu and every other person much more than any foreign company without falling, my advice is "Don't Bite The Finger You Told us Fed You" to avoid retribution. Since the company isn't even here to defend themselves.
I would have been more worried if you had accused them of defrauding you or not paying ROI. If you have benefited and made so much from them like every other investor why not stay calm till your capital arrive without breaching their terms. Remember, Bitcoin and bitcoin investments isn't regulated by any government. Under the law, bitcoin doesn't exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Henrychris(m): 8:03am On Nov 17, 2017
This is the screen shot of my roi and capital with the best,most reliable and most efficient e-currency exchanger/investment company in Africa...Whatever anyone says against gene x is saying it out of his or her own selfish motive...I have been with genex for almost 5months now and they have been consistently consistent with roi...I will definitely continue to do business with them and I encourage you to get involved as well if you really want to kick poverty out of your life.
When Christ himself the alpha and omega came to this world to save us,he was humiliated,stoned and killed so how much more we that are just human...There will always be people out there trying to discourage you but never give up on your dreams.I stand with GeneX...God bless GeneX.God bless the federal Republic Of Nigeria.God bless Africa..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 9:40am On Nov 17, 2017
Henrychris:
This is the screen shot of my roi and capital with the best,most reliable and most efficient e-currency exchanger/investment company in Africa...Whatever anyone says against gene x is saying it out of his or her own selfish motive...I have been with genex for almost 5months now and they have been consistently consistent with roi...I will definitely continue to do business with them and I encourage you to get involved as well if you really want to kick poverty out of your life.
When Christ himself the alpha and omega came to this world to save us,he was humiliated,stoned and killed so how much more we that are just human...There will always be people out there trying to discourage you but never give up on your dreams.I stand with GeneX...God bless GeneX.God bless the federal Republic Of Nigeria.God bless Africa..

Ask for your capital first you will know how far . Just wait the story will soon finish .i bet you have not recovered your capital back . So it’s expected for your to support them with your life .if I were in your shoes I would do more . Ponzi life
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by dejovu: 9:46am On Nov 17, 2017
optimist1412:
What exactly is this guy's point? The capital process has a process window of 120 days maximum! When you asked for a specific date in one of your chats, the person wasn't specific and made it known the dates he quoted was his own reckoning. You've brought out yourself to the whole world to see how big you've misbehaved!

Infact, a response given to you means glorifying you. You're better off ignored!!

On a good day I would like To exchange words with you but I won’t .did you read the mail that said “ the money will be paid mandatory on 28th September “ that’s a fact .you have to wait for me to conclude my story ...I’m gradually building my story to get more views and traffic .lol may be the story will hit front page
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Henrychris(m): 10:52am On Nov 17, 2017
dejovu:

Ask for your capital first you will know how far . Just wait the story will soon finish .i bet you have not recovered your capital back . So it’s expected for your to support them with your life .if I were in your shoes I would do more . Ponzi life

Please answer my questions below:

1.Please tell me one ponzi that does e-currency exchange.
2.please tell me one ponzi that is registered with CAC
3.Please tell me one ponzi that has a physical office address
4.Please explain your intentions in the chat as displayed above,where you sounded selfish moving from one ponzi to another for your selfish gain

Kind Regards
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
dejovu:

Is it only capital that is your problem? But they paid you handsomely. You have made much money from the company why are you deliberately out to call them a bad name and deceive the public. Ponzis have taken our money in the past without assurances of refund. If 120-days is the specified duration set by the company why struggling to impose your own time. This is an obvious selfish campaign. Did GeneX refused to pay you as mmm or bonbuy which you quoted earlier to have been involved in did? You have come to the public without any cogent point of fraudulent allegation again a well established corporate entity. You confessed that GeneX is the finger that fed you, that you have made more than your capital back in several folds. It seems to me and other well meaning minds that GeneX has done you more good much more than the negative impression you are trying to build here. Dejovu, I have advised you earlier" It's not good to bite the hands that fed you" . When coinbase, Xapo, blockchain zaps our money or refuse to credit us, no one brought them here to the public to label them Ponzi. A Ponzi will not be involved in day to day exchange like GeneX does. A Ponzi won't be a wallet service provider with all verification systems. If you label GeneX Ponzi then you can as well label Dangote industry Ponzi should you have any slight dispute with them. Banks takes our monies by way of strange deductions everyday but nobody labelled them ponzis. Beware of divine retribution. I have patiently checked everything you lay claims to but I did not see GeneX erring in any. I am an investor with GeneX. Dejovu, have you ever done exchange on GeneX platform? We're you paid or did they run away like Ponzi with your money? If you don't have such evidence of fraud please stop disturbing us here with this type of campaign. Did you even know that all these sites have the right to even stop the refunds of capital to investors at any short notice? It is their right which cannot be taken away from them. They react to events based on circumstances of the moment and that is the character of online investmemts. You don't know me and I don't know you in cryptocurrency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Gtbank Savings Account Interest Payments Replaced By Deductions / 86 Fb Football Ponzi Investment Legit Or Scam 86 Fb 86 Z 86 W Football Review / Three Reasons Why You Are Always Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.