Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' (34678 Views)

Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) / Jaruma: Why Promote What You Don’t Use? Chioma Ifemeludike Asks Regina Daniels / Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' by riyanxeally(f): 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
black plus white magic sacrifices....capisce?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' by ndiboy01(m): 3:16am On Oct 31, 2017
First Peter, 1:4 - To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,First Peter, 1:4 - To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,First Peter, 1:4 - To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' by Ilekokonit: 6:15am On Oct 31, 2017

The man that blessed your friends with 50million base on fvck, can fvck u without giving u 5k. A man know the lady that her luck works together with his own and behold, he can spend all his fortune on her, so if u run enter that kind of relationship my sister, YOU carry PUS....Y do promo ni o.

And a lot of Naija women will have this dim witted prostitute as their role model

I assert that a big cause of marital breakdowns and the reason a lot of Naija women can not find or keep a man for long is because they see these crude Nollywood prostitutes and female touts as role models and any right thinking man will drop like a hot potato any woman who exhibits traits similar to those of these Nollywood actresses.

But will our "enlightened" Naija women listen

Of course they won't listen since they as women know what men want and they now want to be the woman in the relationship and at the same time be the man

And when their relationships irretrievably break down through their own mismanagement, they will come crying crocodile tears on social media.

The wise woman builds her house, but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down. Proverbs 14:1
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' by Truflexunits(m): 6:20am On Oct 31, 2017
Can she pls explain herself, because all I rd was meaningless.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' by kamuzu(m): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2017
medolab90:
Will you keep quiet

Been waiting for this grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' by NowisGod109(f): 7:21am On Oct 31, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Speaking from experience...olosho. all these actress and fake lives. She fit no get 20k for account so

Who tell u?
She's got chieftaincy title at Arepo area before ibafo. She's YeYe of Arepo o hmmm
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' by Btruth: 7:26am On Oct 31, 2017
case of pot calling kettle BLACK.
lol.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' by Assassin101: 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
hoes everywhere
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' by seunmohmoh(f): 11:05am On Nov 01, 2017
Icaretoo:

if God be for u, who can be against you?
abi nah
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' by seunmohmoh(f): 11:10am On Nov 01, 2017
mikaael:

unto the lord...all I av to say is thank you lord....don't thank me....
thank you
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' by dajebeedrys(m): 6:33am On Sep 22, 2018
zinnyzee:
That's a joke, ryt?
sure na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet / [photos] List Of Best Dressed African Celebrities 2015 / Laide Bakare Shares Photos Of Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.