Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me (2474 Views)

Tension In Aso Rock: 24hours After Ibb, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Discuss Buhari’s H / OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami Discuss Buhari’s Ill Health - The Punch Newspaper / OBJ, IBB And Abubakar Met To Discuss Buhari's Health And Poor Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by Ibrahim9090: 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
The national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Ahmed Bola Tinubu, on Monday told journalists not to discuss the possibility of President Muhammadu Buhari's second term with him.

Tinubu was speaking to State House correspondents shortly after meeting behind closed doors with the president inside the new Banquet Hall of the Aso Rock Presidential Villa in Abuja 

When asked whether he agreed with different groups and individuals calling on Buhari to seek re-election in 2019, Tinubu simply responded: "Don't discuss that one with me."
The former governor of Lagos State, however, said the APC-led government was on course.
Details later…

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/tinubu-don-t-discuss-buhari-s-second-term-with-me.html

Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by oadewale(m): 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by Diiet: 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
Silence is not agreeing.

One ode below me has already posted about yoruba.

Na yoruba mater go kee you people.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
And the leader of the Yoruba people no wan learn the easy way

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by Nasa28(m): 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
alright
Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by FastShipping: 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
Buhari must GO. No second term for him. I intend to be vocal against hopeless Buhari as I was for him in 2015.

Not so fast; not for Atiku either.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Tinubu has lost this...he wanted the presidency to be zoned to him

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by Diiet: 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
Keneking:
Ipob and their unintelligent posts are inseparable.
Like say Tinubu sat him down and discussed his 2019 ambition with him.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by PapaBaby: 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
FastShipping:
Buhari must GO. No second term for him. I intend to be vocal against hopeless Buhari as I was for him in 2015.

Never too late my guy. I remember you were a diehard Buharist.
What made you change your mind? Was it the revelation that of 100 Appointees 81 were from the north?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by FarahAideed: 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
No body needs to be shy jare ..Buhari has failed and he must be sent packing

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by obonujoker(m): 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
Buhari is going by 2019.... I believe the next President will sit up when he sees how Buhari ended up just like Jonathan....

I just hope the northern muslims will not be deceived in the mosques and ile kewus into voting for Buhari again....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by lilytender: 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Just as the ex-leader of Biafran pigs and idiots did not learn until Yoruba/Hausa soldiers used over three million stubborn Biafran pigs and idiots for pepper soup and suya.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by MyNewJackeT: 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
what he meant was; I no want hear that kind story at aaaallll

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by Clerverly: 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
FastShipping:

So For Who? Abeg Buhari Must Complete his 8 years, then power rotates to the South!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by Oloripelebe: 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
angry grin grin grin ;

Don't discuss it with me too. ...make buhari park well abegii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by PierreDeFermath(m): 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
he has failed you too,no wonder why you are not bending down when you greet him again.
Buhari must go

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by Isoko1stSon(m): 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Dere is One stupid lili tender up dere whose family reunion cursed wit lunacy
Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by Paperwhite(m): 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
Conspiracy of silence grin grin grin Tinubu no gbadun Buhari Change as his plan-B no work again.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by Isoko1stSon(m): 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
Buhari is Bad bixness
--Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by Isoko1stSon(m): 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
Northern Muslim's only will vote Bulgari if he sees comes out
Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by Isoko1stSon(m): 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
They will bribe all Imams to Preach Kafirun Vs Muslima

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by Isoko1stSon(m): 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
Bulgari will still Fail

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by Isoko1stSon(m): 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
A Certificateless normad with unequalled bigotry in his DNA

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by Isoko1stSon(m): 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Zombies work hz come.. .

Nairraland Zombies re scareD of Baring deir fangs against tinubu, why?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by reuben79: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
do u have leader?who ar ur leaders in nigeria politics.......................take or leave it,nigeria politics belong to yorubas and hausas/fulani..igbos ar knw for business nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by femo122: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by DeKen: 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
Why is this news?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
FastShipping:

Pelee dear! Waawa alright tongue
Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by Alexgeneration(m): 12:39am On Oct 31, 2017
The dullardeen must go
Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by dahunsy(f): 4:10am On Oct 31, 2017
Coughs****clears throat# Vote Hon Muhammed kazaure for president
Re: Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me by wristbangle: 4:50am On Oct 31, 2017
Keneking:

What is going on with this guy of recent, nitori olorun cry

(1) (Reply)

Miscalculations Of PDP will cost them 2019 elections - Opinion / Nigeria: Buhari Or Jibril? The Russian Connection / Premium Times: Why Atiku May Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.