Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Restaurant Modeled After A Luxury Airplane Cabin - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Restaurant Modeled After A Luxury Airplane Cabin (884 Views)

4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) / Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History / Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restaurant Modeled After A Luxury Airplane Cabin by SageTravels: 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
A recently opened restaurant in Chongqing, China gives diners the experience of eating in a first class Airbus A380 airplane cabin, without ever leaving the ground. The interior is custom made to look like an airplane and they have ‘flight attendants’ for waitstaff. Interestingly, this is not the first A380-themed restaurant, there is also the A380 Sky Kitchen in Taipei, Taiwan.

Imagine dinner in the cabin of the A380 without buying a plane ticket. Recently, a new restaurant decorated in the Airbus A380 has attracted the interest of users in Chongqing. Follow us to discover this extraordinary restaurant. All decorations of the restaurant are inspired by aircraft: the windows, seats, carpets and even the cabin lighting. Most notable is that the restaurant seats can be adjusted as the plane. The head of the facility revealed that the most expensive seats are the four corner tables, which cost about 10,000 yuan a table. Ovoid in shape, this table is a favorite of lovers. The restaurant has hired 18 employees, “including 9 sales assistants,” the official said. Assistants, dressed in uniforms like those hostesses, have indeed had a vocational training. “The restaurant hostesses invited to teach them the makeup, the habits and skills of the hostesses,” revealed the manager.

@Mynd44 Justwise lalasticlala Seun

https://www.sagetravels.com/a-restaurant-designed-like-airbus-a380-airplane-cabin/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restaurant Modeled After A Luxury Airplane Cabin by SageTravels: 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
@Mynd44 Justwise lalasticlala Oga SeunTable of Four is just $1,590

Re: Restaurant Modeled After A Luxury Airplane Cabin by Yameater(m): 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
SageTravels:
@Mynd44 Justwise lalasticlala Oga SeunTable of Four is just $1,590

Are you sure you are A L R I G H T?
Re: Restaurant Modeled After A Luxury Airplane Cabin by SageTravels: 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
Yameater:

Are you sure you are A L R I G H T?

How grin grin grin
Re: Restaurant Modeled After A Luxury Airplane Cabin by Durhleepee(f): 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
shocked..
Re: Restaurant Modeled After A Luxury Airplane Cabin by Yameater(m): 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
SageTravels:

How grin grin grin
You stole from me
Re: Restaurant Modeled After A Luxury Airplane Cabin by Papiikush: 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
I hope they are serving the bread of life for dessert.
Re: Restaurant Modeled After A Luxury Airplane Cabin by SageTravels: 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
Papiikush:
I hope they are serving the bread of life for dessert.

grin grin grin grin Nigerian Spotted
Re: Restaurant Modeled After A Luxury Airplane Cabin by SageTravels: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
Yameater:

You stole from me

What did I steal pls?
Re: Restaurant Modeled After A Luxury Airplane Cabin by Papiikush: 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
SageTravels:

grin grin grin grin Nigerian Spotted
No time. grin
Re: Restaurant Modeled After A Luxury Airplane Cabin by Evablizin(f): 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nice
Re: Restaurant Modeled After A Luxury Airplane Cabin by Yameater(m): 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
SageTravels:

What did I steal pls?
My FTC chance. You need to return it back before amadioha....
Re: Restaurant Modeled After A Luxury Airplane Cabin by tck2000(m): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, I Need Your Help In Relocating To Lagos / Citizenship By Investment Programme : Benefits / 19 Things I Learned In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.