Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,990 members, 7,799,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie (3841 Views)

Urgent Sale: Lekki Phase1 4bdrms Duplex + Ikoyi 1 acre + Mowe, Ogun state 1 acre / 5bedrooms Duplex Forsale In Aguda Area Of Pako-aguda Surulere{N15m Asking} / For Sale: Massive 5Bedrooms Duplex In Port Harcourt (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by wayandlife: 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2010
DESCRIPTION

4 Nos of 5 Bedrooms Duplex. With all rooms en suit with AC,
tile floor finish. kitchen with fitting, swimming pool,wardrobe,family lounge,
ample parking space,security gate house plus 24hrs surveillance, Good access and link roads.
Jacuzzi in master's and bathtub in other rooms. Good Neighborhood.

Title: C of O

Price:235 million(Asking)

For further information and inspection.   please contact us at
BLOCK D37-38 GREENLAND PLAZA
67 IJU ROAD OPPOSITE AP FILLING STATION
PEN CINEMA AGEGE
LAGOS, NIGERIA
OR
CALL US: 08067307550

E-mail: info@wayandlifeconceptsltd.com

THANK YOU

Management

way and life properties concepts

Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2010
LMFAO!!!
it looks like the photo was taken from a car passing at a 100km/h. you were so scared that the REAL owner of the house caught you that you didnt have the guts to stand in front of the building!

btw what so special about this building?!you are right: pictures dont lie: this place looks like a MESS and in need of serious cleaning up as well as repairs, definitely NO WOW FACTOR!!
Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by hbrednic: 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2010
@poster,
can you post pics of the interior
Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by oderemo(m): 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2010
who want to leave in a dump like this.and am sure its 500mil. grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by wayandlife: 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2010
People need patient not to discredit others labor just for self aggrandizement. We can make available to any interested individual more than 20 pictures taken of this property. But we all know that this sites only allow for you to post 4 pics.Reason 4 d compact and blur appearance just to show some sample. Hope my friendly critics understand. Thank you

Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2010
wayandlife:

People need patient not to discredit others labor just for self aggrandizement. We can make available to any interested individual more than 20 pictures taken of this property. But we all know that this sites only allow for you to post 4 pics.Reason 4 d compact and blur appearance just to show some sample. Hope my friendly critics understand. Thank you

you finally changed your initial pic!!! oklet me tell you what you should do,you should make 4 posts on this thread now with 4 pictures each so we can view the 20pictures of that place.

BTW, since you are working in the real estate market, can you please point out to us where is this WOW factor that you claimed/talked about.

it sure look like there is a LOT OF WORK to be done on this house, as  i said earlier.
Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by wayandlife: 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2010
Here are more pictures of what this structure look like.

Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by wayandlife: 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2010
And more pics.

Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by hbrednic: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2010
@wayandlife,
now you have acted like a serious agent,
the house is really as you described it,excellent house in excellent location grin what more can you ask.
happy happy sales.
Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by wayandlife: 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2010
Thank you for your encouragement, pray God grant you all your wishes and desire. May He reward my time and effort too.
Amen.

Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by wayandlife: 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2010
Thank you all for your patronage.Please kindly leave your contact details. We will be glad to get back to you.
Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by wayandlife: 10:22am On Mar 19, 2010
Thank you all for your patronage.Please kindly leave your contact details. We will be glad to get back to you.
Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by oderemo(m): 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2010
my man, why don't you just say it as it is, house for sale in need of general modernisation,will benefit developers, wannabe architects, or D.i.y enthusiasts. my asking price is 250 mil.
then you will get the sale you want. chikenna. grin grin
Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by wayandlife: 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2010
NOTE: This house not in need of any modernization,architectural work or any developer attention. It is a newly perfectly finished structure and all you need do is pay and pack into the already waiting comforts. Nevertheless thank you Mr Ode remo for your suggestion. We appreciate every one contribution.

Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by wayandlife: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2010

Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by wayandlife: 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2010
Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by wayandlife: 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2010
Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by wayandlife: 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2010
Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by wayandlife: 8:38am On Mar 23, 2010
Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by wayandlife: 9:20am On Mar 24, 2010
Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by wayandlife: 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2010
Thank you for your encouragement, pray God grant you all your wishes and desire. May He reward my time and effort
Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by wayandlife: 10:43am On Mar 29, 2010
Thank you for your encouragement, pray God grant you all your wishes and desire. May He reward my time and effort
Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by damogul: 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2010
What is the land size? I may have a buyer.
Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by violent(m): 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2010
It looks good!
Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by wayandlife: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2010
The Size of the land area is approximately 2000sqm. And to say this place looks good from the few pic that we have provided is laudable and just " a tip of the ice berg". You going to LOVE it when we take YOU for physical inspection. Thank you all for your response. Please keep it coming.

Management

way and life properties concepts

Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by Fhemmmy: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2010
Nice finishing
Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by wayandlife: 11:08am On Mar 30, 2010
Thank you for your encouragement, pray God grant you all your wishes and desire. May He reward my time and effort too.Amen.
Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by wayandlife: 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2010
Thank you all, without your post and comment this Ad wouldn't have been a success.

Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by DIPUU2LIFE(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2010
wayandlife,
i like the zeal with which you are aproaching the marketing of this house. I hope you make a good sale.
But seriously from my point of view the concept of the house is good, but the finishing is below what i should expect of a house that expensive. little attention has been paid to the tiling, the pop, painting, the staircase, general grouting of the tiles looks messy and not all will go off when you clean. i think you need to pay more attention to finese and be more meticulous. dont jsut assume our artisans will do the job well unsupervised. horizontal and vertical alignments are of importance in these buildings.
but if you get to clean this building well and post some more of the completely finished building, I'm sure you'll proove me wrong.

its a nice concept of good finish.
Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by estman: 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2010
hllo

i am sorry for the mistake in typing,

but see below the briefs we have now

2Bay warehoue on 2.08 acres at Sapara close Oba AKRAN 600M
AN OFFICE SPACE AND MINI WAREHOUSE ON 7000SQM OFF wempco rd Ogba 500m
2 Bay warehouse on 1 and half acres at secretariat rd Ikeja 350m
A large building on 10000m on iju rd Ifako 250m
1,3856 hectare industrial land at ikorodu industrial scheme 50m
Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by wayandlife: 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2010
Thank you DIPUU2LIFE for you contribution and observation. Am also glad to inform you that the finishing and clean-up is been done to perfection. But note that from the picture some things might look blurred and bent. This is as a result of adjusting the pic to an up-loadable shape and size. Tell you for sure this structure is excellently finished. Hope to show more pic to prove my point. When i take my client for inspection this week. Please look forward to it.
Re: Stop! See This Wow 5bedrooms Duplex@ikoyi: Picture Don't Lie by wayandlife: 10:43am On Apr 01, 2010
Thank you all, without your post and comment this Ad wouldn't have been a success.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Letting! / New Luxury Homes And Houses In Lagos For Sale!!! New Listings Drops Daily (Pics) / 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent (Jakande, Lekki) - 150k Per Annum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.