Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) (29096 Views)

Police Officer Dies In Motor Accident A Day To His Wedding In Kano (Photos) / Man dies in an accident, a day to his wife’s burial in Uyo / Auchi Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident Days To Her Graduation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by stephenduru: 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
A student of Electrical Engineering department, Auchi Polytechnic, who was involved in a fatal accident at Ewu last week, died just few days after his graduation. According to his last Facebook post via Itz Rog Royal: "Sign out things.. It's been God all the way few days to my graduation, not easy to be an engineer.. Godovereverything."

May his gentle soul rest in peace. Amen. Born 1993, left 2017.
What a wicked world!.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/student-of-auchi-polytechnic-dies-in.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by stephenduru: 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2017

Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by swazpedro(m): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
Rip
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by Homeboiy: 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
Say anything u feel like saying

But to me it's his enemies A.k.A village people

Na their hand work

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by Leonbonapart(m): 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
witches and wizards featuring village people

God help us

7 Likes

Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
Too sad
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by hyfr(m): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
Another soul lost due to embezzlement of funds that was meant to fix that dilapidated road. All naija politicians and their generations will continue suffering for eternity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by hyfr(m): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
Homeboiy:

Na their hand work
While that might be the cause of this painful exit, take a good look at the road, which death trap could be more deadly than this?

5 Likes

Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by 9jvirgin(m): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
God please save Nigeria. This is too much for a nation to bear.
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by FarahAideed: 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
Village people are not giving graduates time these days
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by davss02(m): 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
Oops! Death is inevitable...
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by 9jvirgin(m): 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
Homeboiy:

Na their hand work

Wake up to reality bro. What is happening in Nigeria is unprecedented and beyond village people.

4 Likes

Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by funnynation(m): 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
RIP
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by unitysheart(m): 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sad sad. Sorry for this loss. God isn't wicked to cause this. No one should tell me he was destined to die this way.
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
Tragic
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by mikestarex(m): 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
Homeboiy:

Na their hand work
no b lie sad
Homeboiy:

Na their hand work
no b lie
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by dhardline(m): 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
Life... May we be sincere enough not only to hear the truth but to likewise do.
R. I. P young lad

2 Likes

Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by Guilderland1(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
Oh village witch, Dat is how they just killed my neighbor today, who will train those little children?
Nairaland, should I travel village this Xmas or stay here?
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by doctimonyeka(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nothing dey this life....

Lord have mercy..
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by congorasta: 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
lawd
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by webbro007(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
John worked at a meat distribution factory. One day, when he finished with his work schedule, he went into the meat cold room (Freezer) to inspect something but in a moment of bad luck, the door closed and he was locked inside with no help in sight. Although he screamed and knocked with all his might, his cries went unheard as no one could hear him. Most of the workers had already gone and outside the cold room (freezer), it's impossible to hear what was going on inside. Five hours later, whilst John was on the verge of death, the security guard of the factory eventually opened the door and saved him. John then asked the security guard what he came to do there as it wasn't part of his work routine.
His replies: "I've been working in this factory for 35 years. Hundreds of workers come in and out every day but you're one of the few who greets me in the morning and says goodbye to me every night when leaving after working hours. Many treat me as if I am invisible. So today like every other day, you greeted me in your simple manner "Hello" at the entrance when resuming for work, But curiously after working hours today, I observed I've not heard your "Good bye see you tomorrow". Hence I decided to check around the factory.
I look forward to your greetings every day because to you, I am someone. By not hearing your farewell, I knew something had happened. Then I Sought and found you!
Moral Lesson:
Be humble, love and respect those around you because life is too short. Try to have an impact on people in ways we can't even imagine especially the people that cross our path daily. Stay blessed!

8 Likes

Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by JON01: 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
GOE ....RIP
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by congorasta: 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=mikestarex post=61919897] no b lie sad no b
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by arinze3131(m): 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
RIP BRO
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by fatymore(f): 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
May it not be our portion.. Convocation in a bit...
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by kay29000(m): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hmm
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by congorasta: 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
KingofDenero:
Good evening.
do you want the fate of this boy to fall on you
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
This is good

Rejoice he is dead
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by abdeiz(m): 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
What kind of terrible accident is this?...its too gory to look at, that person in the front seat was freaking beheaded. I think I'm scarred for life.

Rip in peace to the departed not only in this crash but to all who left the living around the world today.
Re: Student Of Auchi Polytechnic Edo Dies In Accident A Day After Graduation(pics) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
Oh God save ur children from untimely death

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Abeokuta Free Train Ride Has Started-punch / Masquerade Flogged Me: My Experience In Enugu Travelling Out Of East / Three Feared Dead In Delta As Car Rams Into Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.