Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun (42700 Views)

23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja / Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) / Jilted Man Posts Estranged Lover’s Nude Pictures Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by Ifebaby16(m): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
wink
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by congorasta: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
amala

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by LoveJesus87(m): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
hyfr:
Moderators please you guys should reduce some senseless topics flooding Fp. The people need motivation in these hard times. This isn't the NL we ussd to know
funny you. Talking as if d mods have any sense at all in d first place. Ur are on ur own here

2 Likes

Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by joystickextendr: 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
But why sad
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by Pascal181: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
rasaq! if no be them who else.
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by tamsjay(m): 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
Terrible things happening every day

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by Josh44s(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
hyfr:
Moderators please you guys should reduce some senseless topics flooding Fp. The people need motivation in these hard times. This isn't the NL we ussd to know

Nairaland is now a forum for Obituary and bad news. My broda Nairaland tire me

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by Josh44s(m): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
KingofDenero:
Good evening.

What is good about this evening?. Keep ur greetings to yourself abeg

2 Likes

Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by enemyofprogress: 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Oyinda1599 mi je amala o
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
People should really watch and be concerned who they say yes to.

Any guy who woo me, I will look into his eyes. If there is any glint of anger or craziness, no matter how smiley he will be acting . I will nod my head and say to myself, OK nah. cheesy

Then quietly say no in chat, not even in front of him.

In front him, I will smile and say I will get back to u later tonight. U are good looking, all na lie o cheesy.

No matter how much he urges me. I won't say no Infront of him. But I know deep down, I ain't dating this psycho.
Mbanu!

People be careful whom U date.
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by 01mcfadden(m): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
Humanity on the decline.
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by mhizsuzzy(f): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
pls be careful where u eat, who u collect food from and who goes close to your food...... Don't trust anyone ooh ppl are bad........
Pls keep ur food far away from ppl and don't eat anyhow .
Ppl can only kill u by what u eat or drink.......

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by netflicks(m): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
He will surely eat his own amala soon... wink
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by cao(f): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
Jonathan:
NEWS FOR BASTARD MISERABLE OSU-ALUSI DOLTS THAT WERE MAKING MOCKERY OF OUR PRECIOUS MEAL WHEN THE NEWS BROKE OUT..

AT LEAST, OUR AMALA AND EWEDU IS FAR BETTER THAN THEIR SMELLY STARCH THEY EAT WITH THAT GRASS THAT USUALLY MAKE THEIR WOMEN GROW BEARDS AND HAVE HAIRY CHEST grin grin
I see you're trying to live up to the second half of your name... Next time, take the moral high ground and less shouting.

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by hyfr(m): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
joeeee240:

OGA SHUTUP. THIS IS A PUBLIC NEWS FORUM NOT YOUR PRIVATE FACEBOOK WALL
i would have replied you in a likewise manner, but I think I'm too old for that
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by hyfr(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
Josh44s:

Nairaland is now a forum for Obituary and bad news. My broda Nairaland tire me
i know most people who got connects from this same forum years back and are making it big now. Can recall a guy that got a German contact in this forum in 2013 and the guy is in Germany now doing very well. Most people that did start ups from here are making it big now. These days threads like that are being left to die down
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by Originalsly: 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hmmm..... Fineboy..... I guess he believed he is sooo fine.... that he is above being dumped..... that will kill his ego... who kill his ego must die. I guess she found out he is a wicked person and did the right thing. He should not be executed..... but poisoned from time to time in prison..... Russian Roulette with the food.... let him fear eating... and force fed when he refuses to.
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by wyqay: 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
wickedness everywhere
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chai just Negodu.

In other news get the latest info on IT be it Education, Jobs or Tech all around the world from It+jobs+list.com (without the plus and dot.)
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by shibanbo(m): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
Yoruba Afonja very dangerous people

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by AuroraB(f): 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
Who fine boy epp angry undecided
I guess that's all he got embarassed
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by winkmart: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
That's why we always tell everyone to have ACTIVATED CHARCOAL in the home. The deaths would have been averted once they swallow the medically proven poison neutralizer.

May their soul RIP
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
Is that thing in picture food? Gosh lipsrsealed.
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by snipernigga(m): 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Evil people everywhere, abusing health foods. Last time miss Anambra sexually abused a cucumber, and i stopped eating it, now wicked fineboy poisoning amala to kill inocent souls. Walahi e no go better for una. angry angry
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by hatedisplace: 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
I can see anybody commenting about this case the way they would have if this was done by a woman lover
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by talk2percy(m): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
How does he feel waking up every morning knowing that his stupidity wiped out an entire generation all because he wasn't man enough to handle a break up Fine boy ko fine boy ni

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by hatedisplace: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
Evil is evil, the sex doesn't matter.
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by Alonso91(m): 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
Na wen person go even read gud news fr naija again sef
Re: Jilted Lover Poisoned The Family That Died After Eating Amala In Osun by joeeee240(m): 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
hyfr:
i would have replied you in a likewise manner, but I think I'm too old for that

NO ONE GIVES A RATS ASS ABOUT YOUR REPLY, JUST GET THE MESSAGE IN YOUR SKULL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tension In Ekiti Community As Herdsman Is Beheaded / Man Raping A Teenage Girl In Kogi Caught & Beaten By Angry Youths. Photo / 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.