Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Please I Need Ur Advice On This Oh - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Ur Advice On This Oh (767 Views)

Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice / Wife Has abandoned me took our 2sons away ,I need ur opinion / Pls Read And Give Ur Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Ur Advice On This Oh by josephjboy(m): 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
Good evening ladies and gentle men, i work as a security guard and recently i was transfered to another place(hospital) about 3weeks ago, there's the guy i met there, he's the driver the. Been that the guy is a young guy like me, he is always in my office talking together, but just this morning when i got to work, at about 9:25am, the Auditor of hospital ask of him and i told her that i haven't seen him today and she left. Later he comes back and he told me that the Auditor ask of him and i to her that i haven't him since morning, he started shouting at me, he said that is like I'll give him chance... I didn't say a tin. But later in the day i call him and he was like wetin dey happen nah, abeg give me chance joor, that i should nt talk to me again...... I was like" abeg get out self, who u help ?. But the problem here is i don't knw how to keep enemy.... Please advice me on what step to take next my people
Re: Please I Need Ur Advice On This Oh by EfemenaXY: 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
You did the right thing. However your “friend” expected you to lie for him which is wrong.

Anyway, you extended an olive branch to him but he still feels peeved and there’s nothing you can do about it - apart from allowing him wallow in his immaturity.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Ur Advice On This Oh by sinaj(f): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
Never displease yourself to please anyone.

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Ur Advice On This Oh by Papiikush: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
Be a man and stop trying to please every one. Only pussies do that.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Ur Advice On This Oh by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
You av done well.since he's not ready to grow up,I will advice u give him an arms length(space). Who him EPP?

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Ur Advice On This Oh by barbiecue(f): 8:56am On Oct 31, 2017
U did well jare.mind ur business shall
Re: Please I Need Ur Advice On This Oh by eyinjuege: 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
He wanted you to lie that he just left where he normally stays to go and pee.
The problem with lying like that atimes is that it can back later to bite you.
What if he had an accident on his way to work, or he really couldn't come in to work for a genuine reason that day, and you had told your boss you just saw him at work?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Correct Your Parents When You See Them Making A Mistake? / . / How I Got Disvirgined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.