Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. (45735 Views)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Skipuru(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
A guy of 27 years old impregnated my 16 years old sister mean while she's about to write her waec next year.
I called the guy on phone and he said he's ready to take responsibility of the girl and she will marry her , but me I don't like it that way because she's too small to bear a child and I don't want that to happen to my sister because she's the only girl in my family.
Now the question is I want her to abort the child and focus on her education but the guy said he ready and my mom called me and said that my sister said if anything should happen to her that it's on our head.
Please I want you to post it so I can hear people's opinions on this so I can know the right thing to do because I'm I'm going crazy.

Please I need a good advice on how to follow this matter. My mom want her to suffer so she can learn her lesson but me she will bring shame to me and my family. I'm just a boy of 22 years old still on the street.

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
Skipuru:

A guy of 27 years old impregnated my 16 years old sister mean while she's about to write her waec next year.
I called the guy on phone and he said he's ready to take responsibility of the girl and she will marry her , but me I don't like it that way because she's too small to bear a child and I don't want that to happen to my sister because she's the only girl in my family.
Now the question is I want her to abort the child and focus on her education but the guy said he ready and my mom called me and said that my sister said if anything should happen to her that it's on our head.
Please I want you to post it so I can hear people's opinions on this so I can know the right thing to do because I'm I'm going crazy.

Please I need a good advice on how to follow this matter. My mom want her to suffer so she can learn her lesson but me she will bring shame to me and my family. I'm just a boy of 22 years old still on the street.
You neglected your duty in pointing to her the danger of having a sexual relationship before WAEC. You have failed her and as well she failed herself. Your sister is on the way to become if not already a trainee olosho and animashaun

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by uzoormah(m): 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
clap for your sister

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by ellagabs(f): 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
too young for marriage and abortion is neva d option.
Summon d elders in d family, dey wil av beta advice.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Antina(f): 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
You should have cautioned her when you see her towing the wrong path, it would have saved you from asking people's opinion. Save the rod and.....

Back to the topic!!

I beg of you, don't abort for her, she may be giving birth to a future president, who knows. And since the guy promised full responsibility of your sister, please let her be.

I know she would be happy someday she gave birth earlier!!.

for those quoting me

I didn't mean she should not abort because she might be birthing a future president but because of her health, her life and her future since the deeds has been done, abortion is not an option.

157 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by yungEX(m): 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
My guy she's the person with child... Take am easy with her, point out to her the kind thing she's entering into by deciding to keep the child as regards her education . At the end of the day it's her choice that matters. If na me na to abort am sha

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by danieljessy: 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

You neglected your duty in pointing to her the danger of having a sexual relationship before WAEC. You have failed her and as well she failed herself. Your sister is on the way to become if not already a trainee olosho and animashaun
keep kwayet Oga n face your own children,if u have nothing reasonable to say.
A child that will go wayward will surely do,no matter how many lectures n scolding u throw at her.

I feel pity for this young man

410 Likes 21 Shares

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Skipuru(m): 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

No I should be carrying her on my back.
I dey Lagos dey hustle mean while they are living comfortably at ph.

360 Likes 17 Shares

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
danieljessy:
keep kwayet Oga n face your own children,if u have nothing reasonable to say.
A child that will go wayward will surely do,no matter how many lectures n scolding u throw at her.

I feel pity for this young man
I have a 16 year old daughter and i know how much of tactical talking i do to remind her that useless boy like you are everywhere without future and i showed her examples of futures. Do you have a kid yet? Come learn. Idiot!

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Skipuru(m): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
ellagabs:
too young for marriage and abortion is neva d option.
Summon d elders in d family, dey wil av beta advice.

This my 3 years without seeing them only communicating on phone.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Skipuru:

No I should be carrying her on my back.
I dey Lagos dey hustle mean while they are living comfortably at ph.
With technology like phone you dont need to be in ph. Since you know this is a possibility you should have warned her regularly through calls on why she should keep her thighs together. You are not worthy of a big brother.

8 Likes

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Skipuru(m): 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
Antina:
You should have cautioned her when you see her towing the wrong path, it would have saved you from asking people's opinion. Save the rod and.....

Back to the topic!!

I beg of you, don't abort for her, she may be giving birth to a future president, who knows. And since the guy promised full responsibility of your sister, please let her be.

. I left them since 2014 now I'm going crazy. I want to poison her self.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Skipuru(m): 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

With technology like phone you dont need to be in ph. Since you know this is a possibility you should have warned her regularly through calls on why she should keep her thighs together. You are not worthy of a big brother.
. Just go with your advice because if I should follow the way you're talking Na to enter ph go mess her up.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Skipuru:
. Just go with your advice because if I should follow the way you're talking Na to enter ph go mess her up.
Are you trying to throw away the knife after it has cut through and inflicted damage. Rise up to it,the latest uncle in town!

16 Likes

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by edeXede: 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
embarassed

Why dont people mind their business?
Is it your husband dick that impregnated her?
Is it your tummy thats carrying the pregnancy?
Abi is it your breast that the baby will suck?
Or na your vagina go dey feel heavy and Hot?
Or are you the one they will call baby mama?
or na your name the pikin wan bear?
Or na you them wan do CS for?
Abeg warn yourself, we Nigerians are not complaining

If I talk now, some people will be quoting me up and down

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Flashh: 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
I don't even know what to say to you (op)

7 Likes

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

Shut up

170 Likes

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Skipuru(m): 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

Are you trying to throw away the knife after it has cut through and inflicted damage. Rise up to it,the latest uncle in town!

I hate insulting people online please can you just be yourself.

119 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Tell the elders in your family.
Abortion is never an option.

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Touchey: 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Antina:

Back to the topic!!

She might also give birth to the future Hitler tongue

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by bentlywills(m): 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
What?

I feel for you bro'
But you not going to decide 4 your sister how to live her life, good enough your mum is there n will tek of her now n even after delivery, and the guy too I believe is ready for the responsibility

Kill the abortion thought in you ;belive me u will regret if u dare it.

Stay strong man, keep up with your hustle n mek ur family proud

Bless!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by AntiWailer: 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
Let her give birth to the baby.

You will be glad u did much later.

Just support her

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by looseweight: 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

Save us sermon Mr preacher and give advice or STFU??

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by saraki2019(m): 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
earn money in dollars online, check my signature for more

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by IMASTEX: 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
She should have the child. counseling is needed for her

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by LadyPounds(f): 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
Na wa oooo.. Small children of these days no they fear p.rick and its consequences at all ooooo... I also wonder if there is some sort of evolution going on in their bluetooth bay. On the advice you seek, i think you guys should let the parents of the man who impregnated her know what is at stake here.. If she wasnt raped, he and his family should be made to write a legal undertaking agreeing to contribute significantly to the upkeep of that child when it is born..

** Check my link below, signature and profile for details on getting your Authentic Beauty and Personal Care Products for delivery nationwide, thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/4131281/ladypoundz-lounge-authentic-beauty-cosmetics

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by 9jatatafo(m): 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
OP you and your family failed in your responsibility to her

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
justscorchone:

Shut up
Is that all your senses can contribute

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by iamdebby2222(f): 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
nah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

#beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? / Most Fathers Today Are Losing Relevance In The Family / Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.