Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,597 members, 7,801,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. (45714 Views)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by peterbello(m): 11:00am On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:

A guy of 27 years old impregnated my 16 years old sister mean while she's about to write her waec next year.
I called the guy on phone and he said he's ready to take responsibility of the girl and she will marry her , but me I don't like it that way because she's too small to bear a child and I don't want that to happen to my sister because she's the only girl in my family.
Now the question is I want her to abort the child and focus on her education but the guy said he ready and my mom called me and said that my sister said if anything should happen to her that it's on our head.
Please I want you to post it so I can hear people's opinions on this so I can know the right thing to do because I'm I'm going crazy.

Please I need a good advice on how to follow this matter. My mom want her to suffer so she can learn her lesson but me she will bring shame to me and my family. I'm just a boy of 22 years old still on the street.

For me o, I don't see any problem here. The guy has agreed to take responsibility and even marry her. You want to kill a child because you want to save your head from shame. And seriously, I have not seen where a child is a shame until he grows and becomes a criminal or something. It would look bad and tough now but trust me, 1 or 2 from now, when you are playing with the bundle of blessing (child), you will feel guilty for thinking about aborting the pregnancy. Education is good but doesn't guarantee success. If she likes the dude and their okay together, other things like education and early marriage shouldn't matter. There are people with good education out there with no jobs. Also, people who married late yet have a bad marriage.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Melahou(m): 11:02am On Oct 31, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

You neglected your duty in pointing to her the danger of having a sexual relationship before WAEC. You have failed her and as well she failed herself. Your sister is on the way to become if not already a trainee olosho and animashaun

whats is this one saying sef...

your statement just proved that you are under aged.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Viking007(m): 11:02am On Oct 31, 2017
chloride6:
You haven't provided enough information on this issue.

See forget that guy and all the I will take care of the baby. The guy no get money. If the guy get money e no suppose dey fu.cck small pickin. Na your family go take care of the baby last last.

If your family dey okay financially, keep the baby. If not , you know what to do. No carry person come suffer abeg.

Besides once your sister don born, husband go scarce like mad. Factor that one too. 99% probability dey say the guy no go marry your sister.
This is just the bitter truth - I hope Skipuru listens.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by bularuz(m): 11:05am On Oct 31, 2017
Since the guy took full responsibility and have promised to marry your sister, please leave the pregnancy and allow destiny prevail
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:
. I left them since 2014 now I'm going crazy. I want to poison her self.
U want to poison her cuz of pregnancy? don't be angry but you are a failure yourself and u never did love your sister...

Ogbeni d guy responsible didn't deny d pregnancy o.. I had my 1st child at #15.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by aloeman15(m): 11:17am On Oct 31, 2017
your sister is a minor (underaged).
this is a case of statutory rape.
the man is liable to a prison sentence.
but as the mother, the decision about the baby is hers.
that said, pls remove abortion from ur discussions.
God bless.
Skipuru:

A guy of 27 years old impregnated my 16 years old sister mean while she's about to write her waec next year.
I called the guy on phone and he said he's ready to take responsibility of the girl and she will marry her , but me I don't like it that way because she's too small to bear a child and I don't want that to happen to my sister because she's the only girl in my family.
Now the question is I want her to abort the child and focus on her education but the guy said he ready and my mom called me and said that my sister said if anything should happen to her that it's on our head.
Please I want you to post it so I can hear people's opinions on this so I can know the right thing to do because I'm I'm going crazy.

Please I need a good advice on how to follow this matter. My mom want her to suffer so she can learn her lesson but me she will bring shame to me and my family. I'm just a boy of 22 years old still on the street.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by aloeman15(m): 11:22am On Oct 31, 2017
Benignasweety:
U want to poison her cuz of pregnancy? don't be angry but you are a failure yourself and u never did love your sister...

Ogbeni d guy responsible didn't deny d pregnancy o.. I had my 1st child at #15.
pls, that's wrong of the guy, unless you were both minors.
statutory rape of minors is an evil we must all condemn and fight against.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by hatedisplace: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

You neglected your duty in pointing to her the danger of having a sexual relationship before WAEC. You have failed her and as well she failed herself. Your sister is on the way to become if not already a trainee olosho and animashaun
He is not to blame, if after pointing it out to he can't follow anywhere she goes to. She got what she asked for.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Lules(f): 11:43am On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:

since the guy is ready to marry her,fine let her give birth to the baby and he can support her and the child while she continue schooling
I support you mother, but it doesn't always work like DAT
and for you abortion is evil, she can lose her life or damage her womb in the process, is it not better to have a child out of wedlock than to have none at all

1 Like

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by hatedisplace: 11:48am On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:

U shouldn't decide for she, because she is you sister doesn't mean u should carry her cross. If anything goes wrong in the future she will blame you. Let her marry. And u face your life.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by rhelis: 11:52am On Oct 31, 2017
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by poweredcom(m): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:

to mee your sister own don finish

do you think its easy to raise a child at this age a girl DAT cannot for her self

that girl is in serious trouble

look most girl prostituting are all victims of this

either some were impregnated at an early agr and when the child grows no father to cater for d kid now the mother does anything to take care of d kid

I took a surver of all oloshos I discovered that 80% of dem are single mothers

so bro to me na u sabi ooo don't kill her o but even d abortion for make sense self to me cos once she gives birth to DAT child omo her future don bend and expect d worse
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2017
Haba bros, calm the Bleep down, that's harsh. Even if he spent every fucking day educating her, you only pray you are not in this situation.
you know even blame the guy wei see 16 years old no look the other way, even if the girl seduced him sef, a girl not up to 18, every real nigga out there should talk sense in to them rather than bed them. Easy on the guy....
In this current generation na God fit help person.

As for OP, how long is she, hope not months in? besides that guy sef no just try. 16 not 18, that can be classified as rape sef.

If she is not far in, D&C straight, if not she has to bear the child and you people will have to support her IMO.

Not a fan of abortion but also not a fan of bringing a child in the world when not ready.

nigeriancritic1:

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:58am On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:

Who said she's too small to bear a child? A lot of girls her age or younger are giving birth and as long as she is willing to go ahead with the pregnancy why should she be forced to abort it? Find out if it is true that she agrees with the guy who impregnated her to take responsibility of the child who knows whether that will be her only child.

Another option is to give the child up for adoption because there are many couples who are ready to adopt a child in a loving environment. And last, give the unborn child a chance, who knows what they may become in future?

I suggest you watch this film on abortion, I believe it will put it all in the right perspective.

Watch it here: www.180movie.com

1 Share

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by missyadorable(f): 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
Flaghouse1:

Wow !,Wow!,Wow!

I Believe you already have a PhD in the field of Abortion to give such advise ?, why not consider the implications to the 2 lives involve-mother and feotus .

Saint! I am being professional

In the civilised world,abortion is legal and realistic
And maternal mortality is low compared to your religious country...you act all righteous but can't stay away from premarital sex,extra marital sex, even going unprotected.

My 16 year old sister/daughter will have a SAFE abortion sponsored by ME.
You can allow yours go ahead and have a baby at that age and live with the shame forever,if she is lucky to survive pregnancy and labour
Your choice!

1 Like

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
Abortion is evil, what about bringing a child to this world and not being able to cater for that child.
Getting married to the guy, do you know what it entails, am not married, but does the guy sound reasonable to you, do really think he wants to marry or he is looking at it from the perspective of let her have the child. it's obvious from OP that marriage is only coming in to justify the pregnancy.

there are many things to this issue and for me, .

Lules:

since the guy is ready to marry her,fine let her give birth to the baby and he can support her and the child while she continue schooling
I support you mother, but it doesn't always work like DAT
and for you abortion is evil, she can lose her life or damage her womb in the process, is it not better to have a child out of wedlock than to have none at all
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
the thing about adoption, there are always issues later on in Nigeria, be it the biological mother o, adopter mother o, family people o....Nigeria we live in....
OLAADEGBU:

Who said she's too small to bear a child? A lot of girls her age or younger are giving birth and as long as she is willing to go ahead with the pregnancy why should she be forced to abort it? Find out if it is true that she agrees with the guy who impregnated her to take responsibility of the child who knows whether that will be her only child.

Another option is to give the child up for adoption because there are many couples who are ready to adopt a child in a loving environment. And last, give the unborn child a chance, who knows what they may become in future?

I suggest you watch this film on abortion, I believe it will put it all in the right perspective.

Watch it here: www.180movie.com
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by UncutSk(m): 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
16? abort that shiit nigga am telling ya

1 Like

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Why dont people mind their business?
Is it your husband dick that impregnated her?
Is it your tummy thats carrying the pregnancy?
Abi is it your breast that the baby will suck?
Or na your vagina go dey feel heavy and Hot?
Or are you the one they will call baby mama?
or na your name the pikin wan bear?
Or na you them wan do CS for?
Abeg warn yourself, we Nigerians are not complaining

If I talk now, some people will be quoting me up and down

And when the shiite hits the ceiling she'll expect support from her family , make una dey think before una talk
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by EmpressT(f): 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hmm.. Yea... All of the above my dear.
FrankGiel:

Some call it murder yet it Doesn't make it murder.. If u choose to define ur experiences based on peoples label then it will be a pity..
If the child of the mother is at risk, doctors are bound to take out the foetus.. Is that also murde??.. Pls leave judgement for God.. People are full of hypocrisy ..
So birthing a child you are unprepared for, or u dont even have financial capabilities or more Importantly u were not psychologically ready to train that child, which is worse??
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by EmpressT(f): 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Keep talking my dear. You can yab me for all I care. wink
chineduemmao:
oya kip telling de whole world u had 15 abortions in 12 months. Query wey nobody ask u... Biko puorom na uzo, onukwube...
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Xperience12: 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
EmpressT:
Op, this is my true experience. I did two abortions but the second one was hell cos through that process I have a miscarriage before terminating my pregnancy. The second one was much more painful than the first. Well, I have lots of lessons to teach my unborn kids how I spent my life and the tragedy in it when the time is right. I find it hard now to trust men. So....this is it.

How old were u when u aborted
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by jujunaty(m): 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

With technology like phone you dont need to be in ph. Since you know this is a possibility you should have warned her regularly through calls on why she should keep her thighs together. You are not worthy of a big brother.
unatalk dem sef dey taya me. If u dey vex for am, then what of the mum and others that have been in PH with the girl? people that shes directly under their noses.. The ones that knw when she goes out and comes in. Please give thr guy a break. Oga if you wanted to abort the baby, u guys shldnt have called the boy. U wld have made the act look terrible before her eyes nd not evn pay any attention as to who the boy is or might be. Una don spoil the shw go call the boy nd him family. Wht if when una abort, the boy and him family carry dia two left legs come? Calling the boy means u people were ready to give her out? Why call someone to take responsibility of a baby ur planning to kill? Since una dn call am, let the girl give birth. The only thing is for mumsy to take good care of that baby, dnt ever let her move in with that boy, force her nd encourage her studies. When shes of age, lets say after her studies, una go come knw if she truly like the boy, then you can now hand her and the baby to the boy and his family ETHICALLY

1 Like

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by dotch: 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
She does not need your condemnation but your love. Abortion is not the right way, it has its own risk, she could loose her womb or her life. Let her give birth to the child. The shame is more on her than on you. She also has a chance of living a better life and also learning from her mistake.
This can happen to anybody
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by AyPearl(f): 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hmmm

please let her keep the baby, the lord won't forsake you... just try your best to do what's right but I tell you, if she abort, she will carry another belle and abort again and you won't know plus if she's safe to deliver the child, let her... you won't regret it by the time she gives birth. I promise
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by AyPearl(f): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
jujunaty:
unatalk dem sef dey taya me. If u dey vex for am, then what of the mum and others that have been in PH with the girl? people that shes directly under their noses.. The ones that knw when she goes out and comes in. Please give thr guy a break. Oga if you wanted to abort the baby, u guys shldnt have called the boy. U wld have made the act look terrible before her eyes nd not evn pay any attention as to who the boy is or might be. Una don spoil the shw go call the boy nd him family. Wht if when una abort, the boy and him family carry dia two left legs come? Calling the boy means u people were ready to give her out? Why call someone to take responsibility of a baby ur planning to kill? Since una dn call am, let the girl give birth. The only thing is for mumsy to take good care of that baby, dnt ever let her move in with that boy, force her nd encourage her studies. When shes of age, lets say after her studies, una go come knw if she truly like the boy, then you can now hand her and the baby to the boy and his family ETHICALLY

I support this, don't allow her live with guy, let her focus after giving birth
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Flaghouse1: 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
missyadorable:

Saint! I am being professional

In the civilised world,abortion is legal and realistic
And maternal mortality is low compared to your religious country...you act all righteous but can't stay away from premarital sex,extra marital sex, even going unprotected.

My 16 year old sister/daughter will have a SAFE abortion sponsored by ME.
You can allow yours go ahead and have a baby at that age and live with the shame forever,if she is lucky to survive pregnancy and labour
Your choice!

You are being professional , from yiurr comment above I did not make a mistake by saying you are a phD holder,you have no Morales as it shows in your comments,keep up the good work ndi professional !!!
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by cococandy(f): 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
cruchenutii:
selflessmaya I agree with you 100%. No one wants to marry a Single mother, Including me.

16 years old doesn't know Nada ! She needs guidance. Please abort the baby & Move on.

Abeg, ignore anything that cococandy says, she is Drama queen of Texas lol

Lastly, that 27 years old guy should be arrested and Detained. 16 years is a minor. These are the kind of reasons why America is a better place. He would have been charged to court by now .
@bold is the only part of your post that makes slight sense

At for the rest , why not join the queue for those will hold her down while you people perform the forced abortion.

And oh. We are forcing her to do it so that asshole men like you (among whom one has already raped her) will find her marriageable in future.
At what point does she have autonomy over her body? Before she was raped or after? I guess never.

slowpoke.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by nigeriancritic1(m): 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
Melahou:

whats is this one saying sef...

your statement just proved that you are under aged.

I am Nigeriancritic1. No mercy in criticism
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by nigeriancritic1(m): 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:

This my 3 years without seeing them only communicating on phone.
You don't get your fortune or possession doubled and not rejoice_ Yoruba Adage
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by nigeriancritic1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:

You cannot beat the boy as he is a long way older than you. The best bet is to balance the equation somehow. Who knows the magic you too will perform before 27.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Amhappy(f): 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
Skipuru:

Thanks I won't do that any more . I will give her my full support.

Thank you so so much. kiss Please help her keep the baby. Make sure she's registered to a good clinic for antenatal. She should go back to school and not get married either. They can get married later when she's more matured. God bless your hustle. You are a good big brother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) / #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.