Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. (45739 Views)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Pearl05(f): 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Don't marry her off because that will be the end of her education.

Register her for ante natal care, let her put to birth and afterwards send her back to school. While pregnant, she can also attend extra mutual class in preparation for exams.

Let the baby papa provide for the child on monthly or weekly and the your sister too till after six months of putting to birth. Be responsible for her studies.

If the man really want to marry her, he should wait for her to be of age and be able to decide for herself.

Don't push her too much now lest we he's stories of a pregnant 16 hanged or poisoned self.

People will talk but highest is 2 yrs after delivery and no one will have time for such talks because they all have bigger issues at hand.

Don't force her to abort.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Boyooosa(m): 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Eshence:
well i guess abortion should be the solution, take her to a good clinic the earlier the better no talk say i no tell u ooo everybody is forming holy holy now! if u have not commit abortion before or pregnant a lady and den make her commit abortion raise up ur hands......
Good intention but wrong advice.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
She should not abort that child, she won't forgive you if you do so and the guilt might break her down because she had the opportunity to keep it and marry the father but you threw it away.

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

When you were enjoying unprotected sex what were you expecting? Plasma TV?
Olodo cry Is it the op that is pregnant

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by cococandy(f): 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
It’s her decision to make. Not yours. Not your parents. Not the guy’s. No one but her.
All you can do is advise her.

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by EmpressT(f): 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hey mr. Don't try anything funny to abort the pregnancy for your little sister. I once got an abortion and I know what the hell I went through as if I want to die. I have realized my mistakes in the past and I have learnt my lesson in the hard way. Thank God that I did not give up the ghost in the process. Pls my dear, let your sister be and let this be a lesson to her. But for the guy who impregnated her and decided to take her as a wife, dnt marry her off cos she is too young to understand what marriage is all about. If you really want the best for her, let her have the baby and then continue to sponsor her education. I hope this helps..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by MrRitchie: 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
Op I have a friend who impregnated his girlfriend of 18 years old two year ago, and then she just finished writing her jamb which she passed and trying to get admission into the University before the pregnancy broke out.

Abortion was never the option, the boy stood by her, ready to take total responsibility of the girl, the pregnancy and both of them after she's given birth

Down the lane, she gave birth and the baby is a year and few months old today

The girl in question wrote her jamb and post-utme again this year and she passed, all she's waiting for is just to get admission

So what am trying to say is, it's not the end of the world for her and keeping the pregnancy and eventually having a baby doesn't mean she can't go back to school at a later stage, it's all about mindset and determination, example is the above write up!

BTW
After giving birth the boy should be the one to take care of her education from start to finish, that should be his punishment

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by babylove2015: 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
People shd pl tamper justice with mercy when bashing ppl on threads now sad.

Back to you op, Pls ehn, I will tell u a life story n I knw the woman quiet well. The woman is in her 50s now. She was enjoying her life in sec sch n got pregnant. She decided to keep that pregnancy n av d baby. Do you knw dat she neva had any issue again after that child till today. She happened to be one of my mom's classmates back then. U see, dis life is funny o. Dont listen to those saying abortion.Let her face the consequences of her actions and pls dont demoralise her with your words. Encourage her as much as you can. If she loves d man who impregnated her, let her marry him but not now. Her education first. That man fit chang 2mao oh.....

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by blackbeau1(f): 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
Please I beg you in God's name, let her keep the baby. Let her not abort it. It will lead to a lot of regrets in the future for her. Since the guy is willing to take care of the baby, allow him to do so .

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Fucktensei: 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
Skipuru:

A guy of 27 years old impregnated my 16 years old sister mean while she's about to write her waec next year.
I called the guy on phone and he said he's ready to take responsibility of the girl and she will marry her , but me I don't like it that way because she's too small to bear a child and I don't want that to happen to my sister because she's the only girl in my family.
Now the question is I want her to abort the child and focus on her education but the guy said he ready and my mom called me and said that my sister said if anything should happen to her that it's on our head.
Please I want you to post it so I can hear people's opinions on this so I can know the right thing to do because I'm I'm going crazy.

Please I need a good advice on how to follow this matter. My mom want her to suffer so she can learn her lesson but me she will bring shame to me and my family. I'm just a boy of 22 years old still on the street.
too bad, meanwhile I single handedly mitigated a 17yr old from getting pregnant 2 months ago after having unprotected sex, if your sister had told someone who's "advanced" , she'd have taken Something called Postpill (it prevents pregnancy) . Postpill only works within 120hrs. after that OYO!

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Zaynabtemmy: 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
Abortion is the last option, cos it's makes u a murder. Just support and allow her keep the baby. My cousin also had a son when she was 17 and she is doing fine of which the child will be 11years by Dec. And pls talk some sense into her.

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by ify23ng: 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
Please allow her to have her baby, ask her if she is ready to marry the man that got her pregnant, if yes allow her to get married, if no let her be. Tell her the importance of education, being married or having a child will not stop her from getting education, if only she is determine.

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
Having her abort won't reverse what has already been done.

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by dopemama(f): 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
Skipuru:

I choose to be on the street after my secondary school because of my family now look at the way the bastard brought Shame to me.
I feel ur pain dear Bro! Just take it easy, u can take her to another environment so that she can have the baby and start a new life! Pls don't do what u ll regret later! Girls of nowadays no dey hear oo

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Pearl05(f): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
Fadiga24:
Let her abort the baby, if she gives birth at 16 years she has practically wasted away her destiny.

Says her creator that determines how her destiny should be.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Next2Bezee(m): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
Skipuru:

A guy of 27 years old impregnated my 16 years old sister mean while she's about to write her waec next year.
I called the guy on phone and he said he's ready to take responsibility of the girl and she will marry her , but me I don't like it that way because she's too small to bear a child and I don't want that to happen to my sister because she's the only girl in my family.
Now the question is I want her to abort the child and focus on her education but the guy said he ready and my mom called me and said that my sister said if anything should happen to her that it's on our head.
Please I want you to post it so I can hear people's opinions on this so I can know the right thing to do because I'm I'm going crazy.

Please I need a good advice on how to follow this matter. My mom want her to suffer so she can learn her lesson but me she will bring shame to me and my family. I'm just a boy of 22 years old still on the street.

If the guy wants to marry her then leave him alone. Your sister also sounds like she wants to be with the guy, so leave her alone.

How can you carry matter that doesn't involve you on your head like this when others want you to leave them alone? From what your sister is saying, she sounds old enough to know what she wants in her life.

Live your life and leave your sister alone. Whatever she wants to do is up to her, i don't see how her actions can shame you. Please drop that primitive village mentality.

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by abdulsemiu02(m): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
I do not think abortion is the best option. Since the guy said he's ready to take the responsibility, let her keep the pregnancy. All she needs is your care, love and supports, don't be too harsh on her, it might result to something suicidal. Even give her more courage and pray for her safe delivery. God bless your family and mine.

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
Skipuru:

Guy me no be wahala person now I never tell my senior brother wey dey ph him Na bad boy. I too dey calm because if I should go to ph Na to cause big wahala.

That wahala is necessary brotherly

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
Skipuru:

guy why will such though come across your mind.your sister should leave that child,you don't know tomorrow.she should leave her waec for now or enroll her in any lesson center,I believe in there her shame will reduce.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by TheManOfTheYear: 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
Skipuru:

Please I need a good advice on how to follow this matter. My mom want her to suffer so she can learn her lesson but me she will bring shame to me and my family.
mumu girls of nowadays,any small tin dem open leg.
With maltina you Bleep dem.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by chumchim86cb(f): 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
Let ur mum make d decision.Thank goodness dat d guy did not deny her. She can keep d pregnancy and write her exams at d same time.

Anyway, check my signature and u will be glad u did

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
EmpressT:
Hey mr. Don't try anything funny to abort the pregnancy for your little sister. I once got an abortion and I know what the hell I went through as if I want to die. I have realized my mistakes in the past and I have learnt my lesson in the hard way. Thank God that I did not give up the ghost in the process. Pls my dear, let your sister be and let this be a lesson to her. But for the guy who impregnated her and decided to take her as a wife, dnt marry her off cos she is too young to understand what marriage is all about. If you really want the best for her, let her have the baby and then continue to sponsor her education. I hope this helps..
Nice advise but plz blot
Out d aabortion part because some stories don't deserve to grace here.

I will modify mine when you read.

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by ABbless(m): 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
bro greetings to you. you may not like what I have to say but I'll say it anyways. your sister has made a mistake no doubt! but giving her out to that nuisance of a guy would be a worse mistake. she needs you guys now more than ever before how you and your mum react to this situation will either make or mar her future. I can imagine how rude,stiff necked and stubborn and unrepentant she is right now through that her statement, but I can assure you that she doesn't know the magnitude of what she's got herself into, small pikin dey worry am.pls even if she claims to love him don't give her or the child out to that criminal who should be in jail had Nigeria been a sane country. we all make mistakes but shouldn't let that mistake define or determine our future, we all deserve a second chance, even your sis. please rise to the occasion you'll be proud eventually that you did.

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Saintmary(f): 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
Skipuru:

I choose to be on the street after my secondary school because of my family now look at the way the bastard brought Shame to me.
let me shock you my friend, anyone can be a bastard until proven otherwise. don't call her a bastard. btw no one said she can not succeed in life just because she got pregnant. interview the man personally to know if he can take care of your sister, if you can't, ask your family to do it. then take your journey from there.

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by highchief1: 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
LadyPounds:
Na wa oooo.. Small children of these days no they fear p.rick and its consequences at all ooooo... I also wonder if there is some sort of evolution going on in their bluetooth bay. On the advice you seek, i think you guys should let the parents of the man who impregnated her know what is at stake here.. If she wasnt raped, he and his family should be made to write a legal undertaking agreeing to contribute significantly to the upkeep of that child when it is born..

** Check my link below, signature and profile for details on getting your Authentic Beauty and Personal Care Products for delivery nationwide, thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/4131281/ladypoundz-lounge-authentic-beauty-cosmetics

why de go fear prick e get wetin sweet reach prick ?
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

Is that all your senses can contribute

Mumu so scolding him is the best solution for you,oniranu.the deed has been done.and like he clearly stated he wasn't in PH where all the kurukere waka started,besides he can't monitor every damn move the sis makes na,so baba shut up if you can't give an advice.

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by EmpressT(f): 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
And one last thing, try to engage her in any vocational work that can fetch money to take responsibility for the child. Let her begin to carry her cross from there. Thanks.

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Agboola321(m): 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
Abortion is murder. What has happened has happened. I think she should keep the baby. Your duty right now is to give her the necessary support she needs and to make sure she furthers her education after delivery.
Who knows she might be carrying the next Aristotle or Mary Slessor.
Remember abortion = murder.

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Silumi(f): 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

You neglected your duty in pointing to her the danger of having a sexual relationship before WAEC. You have failed her and as well she failed herself. Your sister is on the way to become if not already a trainee olosho and animashaun
. Brother judge eni suru o.your life is not yet over!
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by simbol(f): 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
What will be,will surely be.pls you don't need to insult the guy.@op please don't ever try to abort the pregnancy.if anything happen later she will never forgive you and your mum.Let her keep it.i believe by the time she give birth.it will later be a source of joy to the family.DO Not Abort the Pregnancy Pls oooooo.

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by mosesbola(f): 11:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
LET HER KEEP THE CHILD. ....YOU LG BE HAPPY YOU DID THAT IN THE NEAREST FUTURE. ...

IF YOU ABORT FOR HER AND SHE DOESN'T GIVE BIRTH AGAIN. ...SHE WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
If the pregnancy has reached 120 days,pls don't try it,but sha,that doesn't stop the innocent baby from being bastard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

#beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? / Most Fathers Today Are Losing Relevance In The Family / See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63