Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Am Outsourcing A Graphic Design Job Here For $5 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am Outsourcing A Graphic Design Job Here For $5 (429 Views)

Outsourcing A Payroll Service Can Save You Money, Time, And Effort / Can You Do 1000 Words For $5 / Customer Care Outsourcing- A Right Way To Boost Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Outsourcing A Graphic Design Job Here For $5 by odicity: 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
am outsourcing a job @ least to my fellow country men 4 $5 for a website header with attached logo design and favicon, you will produce them in various formats, ie. editable formats. you will deliver within the next 24 if you are up,
send me your samples. it is for a forex trading site.
Read this:
I'm looking for a header with distinct layout dimensions and a logo that will fit in the center. The site is about Forex Trading. The header should include financial news and trading charts background with the Logo fitting in the center, but the logo will be separate. It will get added in the backend of the Wordpress theme.
Attached is an image of the blank slate of a website. You can see the header area on here. The Logo Can run a bit bigger than the one on here. It should say *********** the website will be given to you.
chat up 08115801276

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert: Black Listing Of Dc Links / Taxistartup Official Launching Takes Off In Akure On December 13 / Any Nigerian Interested In Discussing How To Make And Save Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.