Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Forex Pro Needed Urgently - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Pro Needed Urgently (2116 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by magragold(m): 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2010
@ Larry X

The way forward?

More or less as I earlier outlined in my previous contributions. Bragging is easy when you have never been humiliated by this market. If you have lost your accounts a few times before getting it right, the scars will never allow you brag again so long as you remain a FX Trader. cool

The day you forget yourself and brag a little, the FX Market(it is a god!!!) will give you a few clean losing trade and you will retain your taut composure.

Thanks
grin
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by Kashif(m): 8:14am On Mar 26, 2010
Let me see if this post-deleting demon will leave this one tongue
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by larryx1: 11:26am On Mar 26, 2010
@Kashif,how are you doing??Do you trade fx full time cos i have tracking you for a while(Dont worry i wont kidnap you) and i have learnt a lot from you especially on project management and the day i also realised u also trade fx i said yippy this is jackpot, lol.Well i would like to talk to can u pls send me your email addy,or i should just post mine here?
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2010
hey guys what of this forex robot of a thing? how true is it?
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by Kashif(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2010
larry x:

@Kashif,how are you doing??Do you trade fx full time cos i have tracking you for a while(Dont worry i wont kidnap you) and i have learnt a lot from you especially on project management and the day i also realised u also trade fx i said yippy this is jackpot, lol.Well i would like to talk to can u pls send me your email addy,or i should just post mine here?

I am doing fine my brother. I can say I trade forex full time because I scan the charts daily. In this world of ours, you'll agree with me that it is nice to try and equip ourselves. You can send me a mail via the email addy on my profile, (I would have to keep a tab on it). Hope to learn from you too.
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by Kashif(m): 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2010
Ijele-igbo:

hey guys what of this forex robot of a thing? how true is it?

Please stay away from robots. They don't deliver what their proponents claim. Hope you heed this,  undecided
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by Niiade(m): 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2010
i am a trade and i need help from experienced trader,my contact niiadenii@gmail.com and yahoo chat niiade@yahoo.com.
thank you NL
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by magragold(m): 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2010
@Niiade

Are you asking them to swarm you?Be careful who and how you hear ooooo!
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by Bluesyard: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2010
Forex is a scam!
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by magragold(m): 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2010
@Bluesyard

Can you throw more light on your boundless statement? grin
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2010
Bluesyard:

Forex is a scam!
most of the trainers are scammers not forex itself.
forex is real but VERY VERY VERY RISKY
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by martog: 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2010
Folks who make money in forex dont have time to brag and solicit for clients. Come to think of it, if u discover something that makes money for you, wiill u be willing to disclose it? The answer is NO.
So a word of advice to those who are displaying arrogance on this thread is to trade more and make more money and talk less.
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by fxagent: 4:45am On Oct 04, 2010
What a funny thread,well all i can say is that forex is real,thats all i do for a living and its very supportive,dont ever think it a get rich quick program,its more of a finiancial assistance/backup(unless ur doing it big).

Some direct keys to winning the market is not much,a good trading system and proper money management is all you need(mainly money management),even a dummy in forex who manages his money well,will survive long enough.

Cheers to all.
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by hassan123(m): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2010
Get up to $100 free to trade Forex, and withdraw your profit without hassle or any conditions. You don't need to risk your money any more in forex. Your account will be credited after opening your account and start trading. Call 07043268090 or email kconsult123@yahoo.com for more details.
Re: Forex Pro Needed Urgently by hassan123(m): 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2010
I am a referral to some forex brokers who give me credit for referring traders to them. I need forex brokers to sign up with these brokers. We'll credit you with some dollars and you start trading immediately with them WITHOUT DEPOSITING ANY MONEY. You withdraw your money easily without hassle.You start trading with them the same day.
You are receiving $$$ bonus. I'll just charge you 1,500 naira for expenses on my part, like scanning, etc. After that, you are credited with funds to trade with.
If you are interested in signing up with them, please, call 07043268090 or email kconsult123@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bole-hole Contract And Drilling Rigs, Compressors / ...... / Am I To Pay For Any Device Before Claiming Money Sent By Western Union @ GTB?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.