Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (89310 Views)

Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert / China: Woman Who Doesn't Like Drinking Water Found With 7,750 Gallbladder Stones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by ibkayee(f): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
The middle of your dp looks like pussy and dick fvcking. shocked
Ibkayee come and see. shocked
Lool it does o shocked grin
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by makydebbie(f): 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool it does o shocked grin
Make I no talk anything. lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by ibkayee(f): 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Make I no talk anything. lipsrsealed cheesy
At least you've notified her grin
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by makydebbie(f): 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
ibkayee:

At least you've notified her grin
Sure sis. grin

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Adaumunocha(f): 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
highchief1:
dont tell me they are eating your own
Chief lemme pls
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by XYZo: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
Henitan24:

you ehn... you're too intelligent for my liking. Go away cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy grin

Lool ... cheesy
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by XYZo: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
I'll manage that one. embarassed

angry angry I will tell my grandma cheesy
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by makydebbie(f): 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
XYZo:

angry angry I will tell my grandma cheesy
Oya oo. cheesy
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Henitan24(f): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
Antoeni:
I love Oysters
you ought to... asewo

2 Likes

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Henitan24(f): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:

Babe you're not serious
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Henitan24(f): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:

Babe you're not serious
Ibkayee Pls don't come and see ooo don't mind her cheesy
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by ibkayee(f): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
Henitan24:

Babe you're not serious
Lool grin
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by makydebbie(f): 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
Henitan24:

Babe you're not serious
Ibkayee don see and concur. tongue
Babe you no see am? You picture is cute oo but that middle reminds me of lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Tedassie(m): 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
Henitan24:

[b]Sure it must smell but the smell should smell exactly like sperms[/b]any smell other than that is abnormal. That's one of their similarities. A clean vagina smells like a good sperm no doubt about this.
madam,you cannot see sperm neither can you smell it,ah!...stop misinforming people and confusing yourself.
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Henitan24(f): 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Tedassie:

madam,you cannot see sperm neither can you smell it,ah!...stop misinforming people and confusing yourself.

Someone cannot see or smell sperm because it's spirit oga Pls park well Mr. Confucius. My only advice for you is to read more on it OK.
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by TheManOfTheYear: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Yay! Blackhawk01 I've found husband that'll take me to Amelica. cheesy
Yes Darling.... from your moniker.. your name might be Deborah.. right?
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by makydebbie(f): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
Yes Darling.... from your moniker.. your name might be Deborah.. right?

Yea, I'm Deborah and I hate beans! angry
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by dollyjoy(f): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
highchief1:
i want to send u Mtn 1500 for this
Lol. Thank you
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Tedassie(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
Henitan24:

Someone cannot see or smell sperm because it's spirit oga Pls park well Mr. Confucius. My only advice for you is to read more on it OK.
Lmao...she's even reveling in her ignorance. Lemme simplify it for you to understand cos i'm sure you ain't a science student,yeah?

Sperm cell or sperm is a sexual reproductive cell,it's microscopic in size hence you can't see it. The one you thought you've seen that is whitish or creamy and looks like pap is called SEMEN...it is the semen that carries the sperm

Note the difference.

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by TheManOfTheYear: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea, I'm Deborah and I hate beans! angry
Lmao .. grin
What brought beans into this now?

Nice meeting you. Still observing you,if I see you're friendly enough, I might just have the courage to talk personally.
Till then kiss
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by makydebbie(f): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
Lmao .. grin
What brought beans into this now?

Nice meeting you. Still observing you,if I see you're friendly enough, I might just have the courage to talk personally.
Till then kiss
Your signature! I'm just noticing it. angry

Nice meeting you too. I'll keep being me regardless. wink
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by TheManOfTheYear: 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Your signature! I'm just noticing it. angry

Nice meeting you too. I'll keep being me regardless. wink
Aiit Ghana beauty grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Henitan24(f): 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
Tedassie:

Lmao...she's even reveling in her ignorance. Lemme simplify it for you to understand cos i'm sure you ain't a science student,yeah?

Sperm cell or sperm is a sexual reproductive cell,it's microscopic in nature you can't see it. The one you've thought you've seen that is whitish or creamy and looks like pap is called SEMEN...it is the semen that carries the sperm

Note the difference.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by dayleke: 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
cherriex:

On behalf of all the ladies/women/girls tanx for answering

Wow!!!
Mon Cherie ...
You making a Blackman blush here o...
*Taking a bow...
#justsayingitlikeitisma

Hope ur day was good...

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Hykis(m): 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
DanseMacabre:

So going by your submission, something cannot smell nice?

D word Nice is modifying d word Smell i think
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by DanseMacabre(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hykis:

D word Nice is modifying d word Smell i think
Therefore, aroma is a nice smell. QED.
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by XYZo: 12:27am On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Oya oo. cheesy
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by darkmarky(m): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2017
Henitan24:

It smells exactly like sperms
lol... So you suck dick eh
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2017
Henitan24:
My vagina doesn't need to be cleaned up. It smells good already. Don't try to decorate. Don't believe him when he tells you it smells like rose petals when it's supposed to smell like pussy. Washing it thrice in a day with clean water is enough to give it its natural smell. cheesy cheesy

The historian grin
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Hykis(m): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Therefore, aroma is a nice smell. QED.

Lol, abeg no scatter my brain jhor
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by okikiosibodu(m): 11:06am On Nov 02, 2017
morbeta:

My dear Vagina must smell because it has rite of illuminifrious passage, which is of celestial design and structure. The hubbus minass of the La campaign properties (microbial activities) that resides in the interior is enough to generate constant gizmo of odours. So it of celestial understanding that vaginal odour must be......remember vagina is full of secretsgrin > grin
Your write up sent me to the "dico", and I am glad I embarked on the trip. The word that caught my fancy was 'Gizmo'. Not I have found synonyms for it. Computer won't be trashing me in scrabble anymore, and me letter "Z'' will waste no longer.
By the way, my bet synonym for Gizmo is" whatchamacallit". I love its pronunciation

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Ijebusomaada: 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque / Ekiti Slay Queens Turn Flooded Area Into Swimming Pool During Rainfall. Photos / Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.