Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (89304 Views)

Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert / China: Woman Who Doesn't Like Drinking Water Found With 7,750 Gallbladder Stones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by bujebudanu1(m): 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
Henitan24:
My vagina doesn't need to be cleaned up. It smells good already. Don't try to decorate. Don't believe him when he tells you it smells like rose petals when it's supposed to smell like pussy. Washing it thrice in a day with clean water is enough to give it its natural smell. cheesy cheesy

washing it thrice a day grin
iz like u don't have work again to be washing ur v thrice

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by shinarlaura(f): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
victorakpabome:

Hmmmmmmm. That means your pussy will be smelling nice. Me likey cool

Lol

A woman feels comfortable knowing that she s clean down.

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by 3kay945(m): 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
hopsydboi:
Did she just pronounce the freedom for Yoruba girls to stink!!!!!!! shocked shocked grin

Yeye you grin
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by tosyne2much(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenSekxy:
the only time a vagina smells is when you have an infection and when you don't take proper care of your vagina..at least wash thoroughly with warm water ..2 times a day.

That's very true. Some ladies have offensive vagina odour but they don't know just because their boyfriends don't have the courage to tell them
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by QueenSekxy(f): 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's very true. Some ladies have offensive vagina odor but they know just because their boyfriends don't have the courage to tell them
any guy that cant tell her gf of her smelly vagina obviously wouldn't wanna end up with her...a guy that dreams of taking you to the alter,,must tell you so that you will be the woman he will desires every now and then.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by GOFRONT(m): 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
Sometimes i think to masef if i lose my Gf, how wil i find another babe thats gat an Odourless pvssy like her??

BTW if i say pvssy getty power una go say how........See the number of viewers of this thread jst bcoz it is a Pvssy topic...

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by eddyslim(m): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Yimu, peeps like you eat it like you drinking orange... tongue tongue
He wouldn't mind eating yours, pretty.
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by tosyne2much(m): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
QueenSekxy:

any guy that cant tell her gf of her smelly vagina obviously wouldn't wanna end up with her...a guy that dreams of taking you to the alter,,must tell you so that you will be the woman he will desires every now and then.
That's very true sha
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by blacq2009(m): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2017
darkmarky:
Ok so what is the natural smell of vagina...?,
Vagina's natural smell.
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by makydebbie(f): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
shinarlaura:

How can they not know that their varginal is smelling grin.. terrible

When they're so used to the smell that it seems perfectly normal. cheesy

drewxx88:
But ladies sense of smell is 2- 4 times stronger than that of men, its got to be a lack of personal hygiene.
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by makydebbie(f): 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
Kondomatic:
Your nose dey between your legs?
No but I used to put my finger inside, then put it on my nose to perceive, then i put that same finger in my mouth. So yummy. kiss
Nonsense kweshion. grin

6 Likes

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by makydebbie(f): 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
darkmarky:
stop lying.. grin minus joke... How ur own dey smell...
Lemme tell my boyfriend to check I'm coming.
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by darkmarky(m): 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Lemme tell my boyfriend to check I'm coming.
taa...chook ur hand inside and perceive it
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by makydebbie(f): 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
darkmarky:
taa...chook ur hand inside and perceive it
Is like you want me to lose my job. grin
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by darkmarky(m): 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Is like you want me to lose my job. grin
toilet ... Sighs
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Daniel2289(m): 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
Vagina smell is normal. If you do take your bath 2-3 times a day, then, why worrying yourself??.
To me, if your Pussy smells like perfume, then you have a problem.
Depending on the individual. But for me, even the smell of my girlfriend's pussy, turns me on.
So, there is no shame in it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by hot1sauce(m): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
Some ppl r so stupid. Off course white women vagina will smell. White people like black and the rest have body and mouth odour aswell. Even animals smell. What's the big deal. U have a bath and another and another (with soap) the same way u eat, drink or smoke and brush ur teeth .If someone telss u u smelll y get sensitve. I'm sure every1 smells at one point or another during the day. If u didn't smell what would b the point of packaging and who doesn't luv 2 package if not especially Nigerians? Fucking hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by sarahade(f): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ederson:

grin cheesy... You are joking right embarassed

Nope.
You can Google it.
It should smell like fresh onions

2 Likes

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by makydebbie(f): 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
darkmarky:
toilet ... Sighs
Still smelling like strawberry.
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by shinarlaura(f): 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:

When they're so used to the smell that it seems perfectly normal. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin. You eh
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by makydebbie(f): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin grin grin grin grin. You eh
grin grin grin
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by shinarlaura(f): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:
grin grin grin

Is ur brother back?
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by makydebbie(f): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
shinarlaura:

Is ur brother back?
Yea he's. He's in Nigeria tho.
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:
please ask him to go back to your country

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by shinarlaura(f): 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:

Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by RedDistrict: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
hmmmmm!

1 Like

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by makydebbie(f): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
please ask him to go back to your country
He's a Nigerian by birth, your words hold nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:
He's a Nigerian by birth, your words hold nothing.
we don't give citizenship by birth your mum or dad must be one of us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by Kondomatic(m): 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:
No but I used to put my finger inside, then put it on my nose to perceive, then i put that same finger in my mouth. So yummy. kiss
Nonsense kweshion. grin
Masturbation and advanced MouthAction.

God go judge ooo
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by makydebbie(f): 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
we don't give citizenship by birth your mum or dad must be one of us
Lol, you wish.
Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by makydebbie(f): 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
Kondomatic:
Masturbation and advanced MouthAction.

God go judge ooo
Sure sugar. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque / Ekiti Slay Queens Turn Flooded Area Into Swimming Pool During Rainfall. Photos / Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.