Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

My GOTV Dont Work With Generator LIGHT - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / My GOTV Dont Work With Generator LIGHT (11147 Views)

About Software That Can Work With C-sat C8 Pro+. / Help My Gotv / Please Help Me With My Gotv, Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My GOTV Dont Work With Generator LIGHT by Novelman(f): 5:26am On Oct 31, 2017
Please,Gurus in the house, anyone with an idea of what could be wrong with my GoTv, it works perfectly fine with Nepa light but NEVER works when my generator is on, it keeps searching for eternity and later get "No channels found" response, please what could be wrong and what do I do
Re: My GOTV Dont Work With Generator LIGHT by rufugefe: 5:35am On Oct 31, 2017
Would somebody be able to advise the vaseline crew to remain off this thread?
Re: My GOTV Dont Work With Generator LIGHT by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 31, 2017
This is serious. Maybe your generator is jamming the signal or the voltage the generator is supplying is not adequate for the decoder. Lol. I use small Tiger generator and my GOTv works fine.
Re: My GOTV Dont Work With Generator LIGHT by psucc(m): 6:48am On Oct 31, 2017
Congratulations!!!!

Even your Gotv has understood the economic situation and will not want you to stress your pocket any further. It just pity you and wants you to concentrate on basic necessities.

Once again Congrats!
Re: My GOTV Dont Work With Generator LIGHT by HAH: 7:42am On Oct 31, 2017
It does happen, the power is too much for the adapter so it won't take it, so the solution is to add more load to the generator or going to the generator to reduce the strength of power output,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GOTV Dont Work With Generator LIGHT by Novelman(f): 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Even with my deep freezer on, it keeps hanging, but om PHCN, it goes smoothly, i tire
HAH:
It does happen, the power is too much for the adapter so it won't take it, so the solution is to add more load to the generator or going to the generator to reduce the strength of power output,
Re: My GOTV Dont Work With Generator LIGHT by Novelman(f): 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
Problem was the Generator noise, once i moved the generator to another location, it worked fine
Re: My GOTV Dont Work With Generator LIGHT by tabithababy(f): 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
Novelman:
Problem was the Generator noise, once i moved the generator to another location, it worked fine

Yes.. kiss
Re: My GOTV Dont Work With Generator LIGHT by emmanuelgreat(m): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
Because of cr7

Dstv is playing Italian league this season.

Wow
Re: My GOTV Dont Work With Generator LIGHT by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
Novelman:

Oh oh.... Thanks for this... Cos I also experience this
Re: My GOTV Dont Work With Generator LIGHT by ayodejiadetoro(m): 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
HAH:
You could be right. Right now my power adaptor would not supply power a to the decoder at all when on my portable generator but works fine on PHCN. I would try to turn down the voltage a little and see what happens.

(1) (Reply)

FTA General Sports Announcement Thread / *watch Difrnt Tv Channels Using 1 Decorder On Morethan 2 Tv* / Aljazeera Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.