Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Lose Weight The Natural Way Using Aloe Water/gel - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lose Weight The Natural Way Using Aloe Water/gel (570 Views)

How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) / Simple Natural Way You Can Expel Worms From Your Body System / Lose Excess Weight The Easy Way! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lose Weight The Natural Way Using Aloe Water/gel by Chairmanfestus: 7:23am On Oct 31, 2017
I absolutely love to have my aloe vera water in the morning. Over the years I have become quite the zealous aloe vera water drinker.

But, it hasn't always been that way.

In fact, in this article I'm going to share with why I absolutely love it and why you should seriously consider adding aloe vera water to your daily routine.

You are going to absolutely love it! By drinking it every day you will experience more energy. You will start to notice drastic changes to the smoothness and sexiness of your skin. You'll feel greater inside and out.

Drinking aloe waterwill change your life! Now, believe me, I don't believe in hocus pocus or cure-all mystic herbs or nothing like that.

But, this kind of daily drink has been available for thousands of years. Ancient cultures would teach it to their people to maintain a healthy society.

So why is it so secret to us? Well, I could get into that, but I don't want to get too political.

So, like I said. I haven't always drunk it daily. It wasn't until I discovered how beneficial and how healthy it is to drink that I was absolutely floored and started to do it every day.

You see, I began drinking it almost 7 years ago now as a way to detox and cleanse my body. It was a nine day cleanse.

So, at first it was just a way to clean myself out and reset my body. I thought I would only be drinking aloe vera water for the nine days that I was on my cleanse.

And you know what? I lost eleven pounds over the course of the nine days!

I was able to have more energy. I felt better. I was jazzed and pumped.

Why didn't anyone tell me about it before?

I couldn't believe the results that I had gotten from simply using it for nine days. I knew I had to continue to use it.

So, after I had finished my nine day cleanse, I started to drink about a half-glass every morning. And that great feeling has never gone away.

Don't get wrong...aloe vera water by itself isn't the greatest tasting thing. I'll be honest, it is quite bitter. Maybe drinking motor oil would taste better (ok, maybe not).

But, that's ok. You don't have to drink it straight up. There are options available to sweeten it up and make it taste great. Personally, the kind I buy is mixed with bits of peaches and it tastes absolutely deelish!

Should you drink aloe vera water?

I think the answer to that is pretty obvious. However, if this is a new concept for you, then it might not be so obvious.

But, why not try it for yourself? You have nothing to lose and all to gain. Start drinking some aloe vera water today.
if you are in Nigeria especially Lagos contact me with 07068999036 or festus.megie@gmail.com for how to get yours

(1) (Reply)

4 Interesting Food Facts For A Healthy Lifestyle / Greatest Dieting Mistakes / MAMBA ENERGY DRINK Officially Launched Into Nigeria, Eyes Market Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.