Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,124 members, 7,807,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Can I Use Paypal For Facebook And Google Ads Payment? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can I Use Paypal For Facebook And Google Ads Payment? (970 Views)

What Are The Benefits/effects Of Facebook And Whatsapp Synchronisation? / What Programming Language Can I Use To Achieve This? / Advertise With $350 Threshold google ads Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use Paypal For Facebook And Google Ads Payment? by istand49ja: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2017
Pls, fellow nairalander, can PayPal stuff be used for Facebook and Google ads payment?
Re: Can I Use Paypal For Facebook And Google Ads Payment? by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 31, 2017
Yes Sir, You Can.
Re: Can I Use Paypal For Facebook And Google Ads Payment? by Oluwadare316(m): 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
istand49ja:
Pls, fellow nairalander, can PayPal stuff be used for Facebook and Google ads payment?
. I need ur help with PayPaypal account, i tried to register it on the PayPal app but I could not finish it. It didn't accept my Atm card and the options at the help menu of the app wasn't helpful.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Web Programmer And Designer Call 08036292779 / Do You Use Facebook Login Or Google Login? / How To Convert 2003 Outlook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.