Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) (64875 Views)

Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) / Nigerians Left In Awe After Spotting Elephants Roaming Inside A Bush In Ogun / Two Monkeys Caught Swimming In Water Tanks After Being Left Open. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
Martin0:

The exchange rate is 470currently
so how did you get the figure 1414178?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
gypsey:
No! i didn't even know those people you gave me the Address remember?

Yeah I remember,so it mean's you haven't been to that place before...?

Well I made a research into England and I discovered their plant,I personally don't also know them
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
gypsey:
so how did you get the figure 1414178?

Firstly I used my head and I arrived at 1.4 something,I then calculated with my phone and I got that figure...

I believ I and the calculator are wrong.
Please help me out
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
gypsey:
yes! your brain is full with coconut water. grin

Haaaahahahah,abeg commot make I faint eegringringrin
Do u know I just finish drinking garri and coconut just now
Gypsey the genius
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
Martin0:

What type of car's are sold for 700 and 600
Skoda and Renault 700 and 600, venza SUV £1500 and a mercedes £1300, but they are scrap. you know? damaged.
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
Martin0:

Haaaahahahah,abeg commot make I faint eegringringrin
Do u know I just finish drinking garri and coconut just now
Gypsey the genius
I know, i ve been watching you through 20DD satelite grin grin i can see vision, if you want i can tell you the colour of your shiit! this morning too for 5000 naira, like crooked pastors grin
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
gypsey:
Skoda and Renault 700 and 600, venza SUV £1500 and a mercedes £1300, but they are scrap. you know? damaged.

Gypsey these are cool business,nor worry make I dey arrange my side...

Do u know that a scraped Venza SUV can be sold for a cheap as 3million now?

And a brand new one is around 8million.
Tokumbor is sold for 5 to 6million
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
gypsey:
I know, i ve been watching you through 20DD satelite grin grin i can see vision, if you want i can tell you the colour of your shiit! this morning too for 5000 naira, like crooked pastors grin

Haahahahahaha somebody shout Allelujagringringrin

Praise praise master jesusgringringrin
They lord is good?all the timegringrin
All the time?time timegringrin

Receive the holy spiritgringrin
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
Martin0:

Haahahahahaha somebody shout Allelujagringringrin

Praise praise master jesusgringringrin
They lord is good?all the timegringrin
All the time?time timegringrin

Receive the holy spiritgringrin
Amen! and Amen! holy ghost fire!!! fire!!! fire!! fire!!! grin grin Bloooood!!! of Yesus! cristi!
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Martin0:

Gypsey these are cool business,nor worry make I dey arrange my side...

Do u know that a scraped Venza SUV can be sold for a cheap as 3million now?

And a brand new one is around 8million.
Tokumbor is sold for 5 to 6million
let me know when you are ready.
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
gypsey:
let me know when you are ready.

Gbam...
But we never finish oooo...

if you are to import or I am to import?what will be the total cost?
U know it not just gonna be only car's atleast some spar part will be in it,what will be the sum total cost for everything including importing it down here...

But if you will want to import let me know.
But if u will want it done by me,also let me know
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
gypsey:
Amen! and Amen! holy ghost fire!!! fire!!! fire!! fire!!! grin grin Bloooood!!! of Yesus! cristi!

The holy spirit is movinggringrin
Touch every part of ur body that u feel pain and get healedgringringrin

You are healed with the blood of jesus christ..gringrin
Reciev ur healinggringrin
Take itgringrin
I say take itgringrin(blow out air from mouth)gringrin

In the name of jesus ;Dyou are healedgringrin
With they blood of jesus,you are healedgringrin

Offering timegrin;Dblessing time...
Please give remember giver's never lackgringrin

Pleas offerings of 500naira won't be accepted anymore,God is bigger than thatgringrin

I will now invite pastor gypsey to pray for our offeringsgringrin

Please an applauds for pastor gypsey as he walks to the Alter of jesus christgringrin
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
Martin0:

The holy spirit is movinggringrin
Touch every part of ur body that u feel pain and get healedgringringrin

You are healed with the blood of jesus christ..gringrin
Reciev ur healinggringrin
Take itgringrin
I say take itgringrin(blow out air from mouth)gringrin

In the name of jesus ;Dyou are healedgringrin
With they blood of jesus,you are healedgringrin

Offering timegrin;Dblessing time...
Please give remember giver's never lackgringrin

Pleas offerings of 500naira won't be accepted anymore,God is bigger than thatgringrin

I will now invite pastor gypsey to pray for our offeringsgringrin

Please an applauds for pastor gypsey as he walks to the Alter of jesus christgringrin
Yesus cristi! Amen! oya! every body bring your wallets out for donations, thithes and offerings. we accept credit cards, Master cards, Visa cards, paypal, bank transfers and cheques.
we also accept Gold coins, silver coins jewelries Gold chains and necklaces, if you don't have money go and steal and bring your offerings martin oya! collect all the seed sowings * walks out to go and smoke ganja* grin grin
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
gypsey:
Yesus cristi! Amen! oya! every body bring your wallets out for donations, thithes and offerings. we accept credit cards, Master cards, Visa cards, paypal, bank transfers and cheques.
we also accept God coins, silver coins jewelries Gold chains and necklaces, if you don't have money go and steal and bring your offerings martin oya! collect all the seed sowings * walks out to go and smoke ganja* grin grin

Singing(ozana ozana)gringringrin
Ok pastor,put your hand for jesusegringrin(applauds)gringrin

(Martin collecting offerings)gringringrin

Announcement!!!

Please next week when coming try and fill ur wallets,coz we have projects as u know,the senior pastor and his wife needs a house and a cargringringrin

As you give God will continue to multiply your needsgringringrin

Miss lala I mean the women leader please see me at my office (massaging tinz)
Re: Graveyards Around The World Where Planes, Ships, Cars Are Left To Die (Photos) by Mcoldsoja(m): 2:25am On Dec 01, 2017
Explorers:
Cars, vans, trucks, buses, and motorcycles are seen stacked at a scrapyard in Hangzhou in China.
Hian! Nna nekwanu mgbuka spare parts site. Chai!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trillions Of Red-eyed Insects Rise From Ground After 17 Yrs To Breed & Die (Pix) / Is This The Most Beautiful Snake In The World? (Picture) / Wap.sefan.ru Music Download / Videos / Games / Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.