Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) (56426 Views)

Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery / Davido Surprised His 4th Baby Mama With Car Gift On Her Birthday | Bobrisky Trad / See Another Slay Mama With Big B00bs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by Weborg: 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

With adequate receipts, Hushpuppi confronts the babymama calling her a dead beat dad.

Via : http://www.viviangist.ng/hushpuppi-confronts-the-babymama-calling-him-a-dead-beat-dad-pictures/

Cc; lalasticlala

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by tycoon3(m): 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
Brain fall on this dude.. tongue

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by Weborg: 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2017

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by Weborg: 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2017

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hush puppy should learn to hush more not everything you reply but then again his brand is built on confrontations so can't blame him but how much longer will this strategy last

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by dyadeleye(m): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hushpuppi sef get time to reply all this mofo

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
Also thunder should faya that baby mama u will go and be a baby mama finish then call ur baby papa dead beat then pray for light at the end of the tunnel aka good husband Father lord protect me from the eyes of such vile females

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by Tamarapetty(f): 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
thought u said ''as your personality isn't for everyone,so is your response''.

bypass somethings

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
The way Nairalanders comment and masturbate on this guy's thread is alarming!!
And I'm so sure hundreds of bloggers have vigil every night and day on all his social media accounts!!!

Na real wa

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
all celebrities are living fake life

but still yet they are living fine comfortable and large

you have millions in your account you can travel to any country you like you eat what ever you want to eat.

if fake life will make me a billionaire I don't want a real life.

hushpuppi no mind them and enjoy your life who real life eep. grin

55 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by WeNoGoDie(m): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
No pictures of him with the child. Calls, chats and facetime aren't enough if they even happened.

39 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by aolawale025: 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
The guy should just collect his son
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
I believe you Hushpuppi.

The haters who are so intimidated by the good things of life you have which they never had would jump on this thread to spew shiit as usual because you're so living the life they wish they had.

Only a fool would believe everything a woman tells him without doing his own findings.

Some women would so do anything to pull you down from grace if you're not doing things her way .. even if it takes sleeping with her baby daddy/husband worst enemy just to achieve that.

Lol

Keep shining Hush haters will always hate .

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by BrutalJab: 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
Airforce1:
I believe you Hushpuppi.

The haters who are so intimidated by the good things of life you have which they never had would jump on this thread to spew shiit as usual because you're so living the life they wish they had.

Only a fool would believe everything a woman tells him without doing his own findings.

Some women would so do anything to pull you down from grace if you're not doing things her way .. even if it takes sleeping with her baby daddy/husband worst enemy just to achieve that.

Lol

If only you can direct this same energy you are using to defend a fraudster into your music career, U for don blow pass SpeedDarlington o. Take to correction.

As for hushpuppi, goan take care of your family and stop living for the gram. Phyno and Co will be laffin their ass out now.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by Raph01: 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Say you get money no mean say you go get sense- George Washington(1995)

Solar Power Bank 5000mAh?? Check my signature or call/whatsapp the number on it
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by toyinjimoh(m): 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Misplaced priority

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
Airforce1:
I believe you Hushpuppi.

Lol

You too like Ill gotten wealth

25 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by pejuakinab: 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
angry cry What again now!! Make una let this matter rest make we see road tackle our National issues.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by Tbillz(m): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
hushpuppu has placed oluwa seun Osewa on salary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
I cant wait to have kids, cute
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by dayleke: 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
Wow!!!!
Getting interesting by the minute...
Lol...
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by HealthWealthy(m): 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
What more can I say?
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by Ra88: 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
Baby mama is now a lucrative business, smh.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by bettercreature(m): 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
No pictures of him with the child. Calls, chats and facetime aren't enough if they even happened.
grin grin grin grin grin grin Don't mind Hushpuppy,those are automatically streamed pictures to his laptop from the lady's iphone
I have several pictures of my ex girl friend on my laptop even though we havent been talking for over 2years
I dont even have her phone number anymore but anytime she take a pic it will automatically enter my phone and my laptop

11 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by juwoonn(m): 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hush name everywhere, everyday. Dude seems to be more famous than PMB
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by oshe11: 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
na even Gucci gift
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
These stuffs are stunts... Nigerians should stop being gullible!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by fghanni(m): 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
smiley
Re: Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) by zynzyn(m): 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
Weborg:
More : http://www.viviangist.ng/hushpuppi-confronts-the-babymama-calling-him-a-dead-beat-dad-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

The way women use babies as bargaining chips?!!

SORRY MRS JACKSON!!! cool grin

Fellas be kiaful what u bleep! Nuff Said!! cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend / Checkout Wizkid's New Blonde Hairstyle (Photo) / Baby Mamas, 2face, Okafor's Law & Annie Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.