Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange: Full Meaning Of The Compliance Status Indicators - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange: Full Meaning Of The Compliance Status Indicators (1592 Views)

Dangote Plans Listing $20bn Refinery On Nigerian Stock Exchange / Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours / How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange: Full Meaning Of The Compliance Status Indicators by Ussyberry(m): 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
Full Meaning of the Compliance Status Indicators
BLS, DIP, AWR just three of the eleven Compliance Status Indicators you see scrolling across the screen appended to stock prices, what do they mean, what are they for? A Compliance Status Indicator is an Acronym used to describe the Compliance status of a listed company relative to their adherence to the Nigerian Stock Exchanges (NSE) post-listing requirements.

See full Table with CSI Codes and Description below

follow link below for More info, FAQs and to download a PDF of the Table

http://asokoro.com.ng/index.php/2017/10/30/nse-full-meaning-compliance-status-indicator/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Can Earn About 50k To 150k Monthly On Recharge Pin Business / I’m Showing Proofs Of My Earnings:COPY & PASTE My Method Or Roast Me:6PM Tonight / A Partner Needed Per State (logistics, Procurement And E Commerce Business)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.