Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Info On University Of Maiduguri - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Info On University Of Maiduguri (4441 Views)

Why The Hate On University Of Ilorin? / I Need Information On University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School! / I Need Information On University Of Abuja Post Ume For 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info On University Of Maiduguri by Fant(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2010
As a response to the too many need for info on unimaid, i have these info for all persons concerned. For all students who wish to enrol for remedials in unimaid, the forms are now on sale for the rate of N3000 only i.e bank changes inclusive. These forms are only obtainable at the school.    For those who did the 2009 rems, your results are out and generally the results were good if only you were serious during the program. The admission list i,e for those who did the rems may probably be coming out in two weeks time. Incase you could not find your result, please don't hesitate to report immediately to the office of the co-odinator Remedia studies provided you are sure you complied with the whole rules on the answer sheets. If you passed your rems, CONGRATS and as soon as the departmental list comes out, go and register as part one begins by may. This is due to the suspension of the renovation project embarked on by the school which would have brought resumption date to september.     For those 2009 jambites who applied in unimaid, you need to be more patient as the school must have to settle their rems students first before you. So the school have not given any info about jambites. But hopefully, there will be info immediately after  the rems admission list is released.   GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE.
Re: Info On University Of Maiduguri by altoin(m): 8:50am On Mar 18, 2010
pls is there any functioning website 4 the school?
Re: Info On University Of Maiduguri by Robisi(m): 10:55am On Mar 18, 2010
Am realy grateful for dis info, i had begining to be disturb by d event of tins in unimaid. But am glad nw. If u re in d sch i wil like to get more info reach me on onyedon1@yahoo.com
Re: Info On University Of Maiduguri by coolusman: 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2011
PLease Sir, can i be informed when the University of Maiduguri will start selling their remedial for this year, please.
Re: Info On University Of Maiduguri by coolusman: 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2011
Thank you sir for good reply, I tried calling to say thank you. I have search the whole internet but no news, I asked students they say its not out yet, I hope to go to maiduguri soon. Thanks.
Re: Info On University Of Maiduguri by profLaw(m): 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2011
UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI (UNIMAID) 2011/12 REMEDIAL FORM STILL ON SALE.

AT THE RATE OF #3,OOO only.

FOR ANY ASSISTANCE ON PURCHASING THE REMEDIAL FORM,

CONTACT HELP-LINE - me FOR GENUINE ASSISTANCE NOW.
Re: Info On University Of Maiduguri by Raul01: 3:28am On Sep 10, 2011
What is this form is all about and what are requiment,and what are duration of it,i mean how many years or months it take.please let me known.
prof.Law.:

UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI (UNIMAID) 2011/12 REMEDIAL FORM STILL ON SALE.

AT THE RATE OF #3,OOO only.

FOR ANY ASSISTANCE ON PURCHASING THE REMEDIAL FORM,

CONTACT HELP-LINE - me FOR GENUINE ASSISTANCE NOW.

(1) (Reply)

Abia State University(absu) Admission Status Out: / Project Topics And Materials In Hospitality And Tourism / Two Beautiful Twin Sisters Graduate From FUTA With First Class Honors (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.