Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date (2582 Views)

BBNaija: Cross' Mum Surprised Him At The Finale, Flew From Canada To Meet Him / BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by iyobosadavid: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
This is the reply i got from there customer care after chatting with them online this afternoon

Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by RoyalBlak007: 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
♤How many weeks dem wan use

♤do test transmission
Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by emmanuelrabb(m): 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
eeyah
Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by Mrnakeina(m): 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
Show dates
Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
After all the initial gragra
Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by iyobosadavid: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
more

Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by Obifrank: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
Na wah for this TSTV people. So they didn't have all this infrastructure in place before coming out with all these hypes. Abeg where's my DSTV. mtchmmm

3 Likes

Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by santakris(m): 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
DOA. Dead on arrival

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by Kondomatic(m): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
kennygee:
After all the initial gragra
Africa time, they're coming
Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by patdee: 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
please lets forget about this TSTV and face DSTV. they are just rubbish, even their dealers are not comfortable with them. how can you ask dealer to pay millions for decoders without proper knowledge and test of your products. It is well with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by sapien(m): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
DSTV in happy, celebration mode right now.

TSTV have finally failed Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
TSTV na failure from day1.

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by cleanshaven(m): 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
op is right , i just had a chat with them now and it is all stories , these folks are not serious in my own opinion

3 Likes

Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by ribbit: 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
This better be fake news
Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by policy12: 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
Tstv before and after there launching noise...

Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by MabraO: 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
Na to go buy Kwese 2mao sure pass since Tstv has decided to be unfortunate

1 Like

Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by komzy589(m): 6:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
Just imagine d concorbility. Stupid TSTV.

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by inteli: 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
I knew there was something fishy about this TSTV ish.
The secrecy which they surrounded their operations was a pointer. Releasing highly censored pictures and controlled display of information about their decoders.
You only get to see some coded clips of pics of tv with no one sharing any genuine info about anything.
Na wah oh! they must have instructed those funny looking guys I saw in some pics here against divulging details of the toy decoders they were posing with, Nigeria Na wah oh!.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by adamspee(m): 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
same story

Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by dustmalik: 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
I knew TStv was going to fail woefully
Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
lobatan....its dawn that they aren't ready for Nigerians.. this will make their rivals go all out to bad belle them when they eventually come out... they have lost the buyers appeal and acceptance already gathered... its all over for them...

in other news

For your air freight consultancy, freight forwarding, cargo packaging and export..
Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by spreado(m): 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
scammers who used TSTV to collect millions of naira from dealers, the decoder will never be out, dealers who made payment should forget about their money and decoders

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by dannytoe(m): 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by dannytoe(m): 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
TSTV is worst than APC, they just deceived Gullible nigerians for free.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by laribari(m): 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
When I was saying it here that day some people were talking nonsense becos I compared TSTV to HITV. Actually, I said they have to do their home work well so that they don't go the HITV but some over sabi people were talking off. I sighted that it will be hard to beat DSTV on football, especially EPL because HITV tried it and they packed up. Don't get me wrong oo, I wish TSTV works so that the tarrif for dstv will come down. I use the the explora and I know how much I'm paying every month. It's too much.

There is a rumour that Bein sport will not be aired on TSTV and that they themselves have removed it from their adverts or logo. This might be part of the delay why they are hibernating.

Seeing this lies and promise that are not fulfilled, buying TSTV will look like an error oo.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by joxxy01(m): 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
MMM
Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by tommysparks: 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
Na only Franca them get for the customer care?

1 Like

Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by dustmalik: 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
joxxy01:
MMM
Indeed, this is the next MMM

1 Like

Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by Chriswazo(m): 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
Thunder fire both that Franca and her stupid oga Bright Echefu for wasting my precious time and data, Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by runor111: 11:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
Tstv is showing on my strong decoder, I am watching the matches, use dis frequency 11.088 h 30000.they have added more chennels today.
Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by runor111: 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
Please track it now
Re: TSTV Fails To Meet Its 1st November Sales Date by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
runor111:
Tstv is showing on my strong decoder, I am watching the matches, use dis frequency 11.088 h 30000.they have added more chennels today.
position?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remember This Scary Moving Scene In The 90s? Pics / Where Can I Download Step Up Revolution / Salt And Inception-the Best Of The Two?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.