Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them (27627 Views)

Hard Drugs And Money Found In Ogun Hotel By Police During Raid / Yahoo Boys Injure EFCC Operative In Abuja During Raid / 'Invincible' Cameroonian Robbers Arrested During Raid. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by CastedDude: 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
Below is a picture of about 70 teenagers, aged 12 to 17 who were arrested by the police at criminal hideouts in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State. The police said the teenagers were abusing drugs including Indian Hemp and that they were also engaged in heavy drinking of alcohol.

According to reports, the police said they won't arraign them in court but would counsel them in the presence of their parents and release them.

Meanwhile, two couples were also arrested and paraded at the police command for armed robbery and gunrunning. A couple supplied the arms while the other couple undertook the robbery..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/teenagers-ages-12-17-apprehended-raid-criminal-hideouts-photo.html

1 Like

Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by python1: 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
Something tells me these are some of the python dance escapees seeking asylum in the creeks. I understand even the mmm himself took refuge somewhere around the creeks grin grin

12 Likes

Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by madridguy(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
grin grin grin

python1:
Something tells me these are some of the python dance escapees seeking asylum in the creeks. I understand even the mmm himself took refuge somewhere around the creeks grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
undecided

I still dont get what people gain from taking hard drugs and smoking

Where are the parents?
It seems everyone is just giving birth with no means of taking care of the child

Parent of this days are failing in their responsibility.

15 Likes

Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by Homeboiy: 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hard drug like Tm...for body pain

Abi weed... For inspiration

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by kay29000(m): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
"The police said the teenagers were abusing drugs including Indian Hemp and that they were also engaged in heavy drinking of alcohol."

Hmm! These kids look more like codeine sipping kids than indian hemp smoking kids.

4 Likes

Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by Spylord48: 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
Unbelievable!!! Police to counsel them and set them free? I know such a thing is impossible esp in Nigeria Police force.The parents must drop something jor. This one won't be bail money but Counselling Charges..Oga must surely chop.

50 Likes

Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by cremedelacreme: 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
KENYA �​​​​ Trying to vote to have a President

UGANDA �​​​​ Tired of their President

SOUTH AFRICA �​​​​ Voting to remove a President

RWANDA �​​​​ Pretended to have voted for President

NIGERIANS �​​​​ Don't even know the whereabouts of their President

ZIMBABWEANS �​​​​ Are waiting for their President to kick the bucket

LIBERIA �​​​​ Still not sure who is the President

SOMALIA �​​​​ The President lives and run the country from Kenya

BURUNDI �​​​​ President cannot leave the country, scared of someone else taking over

DR Congo �​​​​ Government says they don’t have money to conduct election of new President

ZAMBIA � President lives on a plane traveling all over in the name of looking for investors while clamping down opposition parties and the media.

GAMBIA � President moving from mosque to mosque every Friday

USA � President is an Idiot

North Korea � President is god

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by apesinola001: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
Catch them Young

1 Like

Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by ngmgeek(m): 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by iluvdonjazzy: 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
mtsheeew lubish
Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by Felixalex(m): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
Nigerian police.?

When dem turn counsellors? So they are trying to say the parents will not spend a dime to have their children back in their custody?? cheesy cheesy cheesy ..... If this happens, let Buhari win 2019 elections!

6 Likes

Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by Danelo(m): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
70 out of which 90% are innocent.
For their mind they have arrested people engaged in drug abuse.

Why don't they go deep into the criminal hideouts in the area to arrest the baddest guys?

Counsel my foot.

3 Likes

Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by laurel03(m): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
south south youths and rascality are 5 and 6
Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by saraki2019(m): 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
this is a state that rank 2nd in oil revenue
see how the sate governors are stealing their common wealth
most of them are so dumb to know this
but they willl not blame their governor
instead they will all FG
this people really need education

1 Like

Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by Simeony007(m): 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
Operation python one corner dance

2 Likes

Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by 9jvirgin(m): 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
There will be no leaders in 50 years time. We would have to borrow or hire leaders from foreign countries. Mark it down.

3 Likes

Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by free2ryhme: 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
To believe that their parents did naming ceremony and abdicate their responsibilities is just appalling

1 Like

Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by richfriendsng: 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
nawa oo why would they be misbehaving in school of all places, I thought they were sent to Go and learn how to read and write

1 Like

Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
This is seriously serious!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by princepp1(m): 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
Proper counseling will help manage this situation.

1 Like

Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by olamil34(m): 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
i give on humanity

compare prices from different stores on [url]quickfinda.com[/url]
Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by Sirheny007(m): 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
[s]
python1:
[/s]

Obsession..
You will get tired eventually.

1 Like

Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by Solomonudofia(m): 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hmmmm... This one Na the whole village them go pack Na....

1 Like

Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by Pavore9: 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Get them certified psychotherapist who specializes in Adolescent counselling.
Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by Androidvillaz: 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
God save us
Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by EddyNumerouno(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
Tff
Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by daveP(m): 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
That phrase "wanting to belong" is the magnetic compass that have ruined many destinies!! We need correctional facilities to help this uprisg of crime among teenages. The church isnt helping either; always hyping good emotions.

1 Like

Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by Dearlord(m): 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
The arrest is not complete without arresting every house hold over their. Criminal state.

Nowadays , there is not up to half percent of good parent in this whole world

1 Like

Re: 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them by snapshot: 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
Big lie,this happened on sunday,the police went into a popular hotel in yenagoa and raided everybody claiming they allow under age into their premises,this has been their way of operation lately,all these bailed themselves,i was there to bail one of my cousins.shame on Nigerian police.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

7-Man Gang Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Port Harcourt – Victim’s Sister / Gunmen Kidnap Corpse & Mourners In Enugu, Demand ₦50M Ransom / Bandits Strike In Katsina-Ala Benue, Kill 7, Injures 5 Others (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.