Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,726 members, 7,805,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Are Quiet People Really Wicked? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Quiet People Really Wicked? (9390 Views)

Taking Advantage Of Quiet People / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by kozmicity: 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
fergusen:
We?
shocked shocked

Oh yeah!!! cool
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 01, 2017
They are not, its jst some pples way of trying to justify dia bad behaviour against quiet pple. These type of persons say they (quiet pple) are wicked cos they re scared of wats gonna happen to dem wen quiet pple react as a result of some bad thing they hv done. They wicked pples are the ones dat take quiet pple for granted.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by fergusen: 3:31am On Nov 01, 2017
Nesso:
They are not, its jst some pples way of trying to justify dia bad behaviour against quiet pple. These type of persons say they (quiet pple) are wicked cos they re scared of wats gonna happen to dem wen quiet pple react as a result of some bad thing they hv done. They wicked pples are the ones dat take quiet pple for granted.
I largely agree with this...
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by kalufelix(m): 4:29am On Nov 01, 2017
Nesso:
Logic On Point...You Just Nailed It

And As A Quiet Person With So Much Wisdom And Calculation Its Very Easy To Spot Those Kind Of Wicked Fellas...Personally They Are The Type That I Like To Deal With Decisively When They Cross My Path.

But Generally Quiet People Are Angels At Heart The Biggest And Only Problem Is Retrieving The Password That Unlocks The Treasure

5 Likes

Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by Marcelo290(m): 7:07am On Nov 01, 2017
Not all, but from experience fear quiet people. They smile like everything is right but what's going on in their minds eh...hmm

1 Like

Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by uyisteven(m): 7:24am On Nov 01, 2017
humeeh:
Effects of a single story
People really believe once you offend a quiet person, their revenge is actually deadly because they won't brag before acting,which in some cases ain't true though !So they generally term them 'wicked' which actually makes no sense....

Love the way you put it.. Effect/Danger of a Single Story
I guess you are a fan of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie..

1 Like

Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 01, 2017
uyisteven:

Love the way you put it.. Effect/Danger of a Single Story
I guess you are a fan of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie..
Yes,I am.

Good Morning

1 Like

Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 01, 2017
kozmicity:

With that picture on your wall/profile undecided
With that picture on your wall/profile
hahahaha. Actually Thats Not Me... Dont tell Anyone I Told You o lipsrsealed
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by Demmtek(m): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2017
As an introvert i dont talk.much Like my privacy a lot, ui i. Dont look for trouble even when such arise i Walk away. Same to my abused relationship people tend to offend us take our quietness for granted, and i dont argue with pple i put my faith in my phone more than anyother human out there,quietness is not a symbol for such topic above

4 Likes

Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by newslifeop: 10:05am On Nov 01, 2017
Oh
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2017
kalufelix:

And As A Quiet Person With So Much Wisdom And Calculation Its Very Easy To Spot Those Kind Of Wicked Fellas...Personally They Are The Type That I Like To Deal With Decisively When They Cross My Path.

But Generally Quiet People Are Angels At Heart The Biggest And Only Problem Is Retrieving The Password That Unlocks The Treasure
Story. Go and sit down.
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by kalufelix(m): 10:17am On Nov 01, 2017
Fyi0:
Story. Go and sit down.
I Don't Understand
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by Daeylar(f): 10:32am On Nov 01, 2017
fergusen:

Are you saying loudmouthed (not in the exact sense of the word) people don't plan out revenge?
Are you saying the reason why quiet people are termed wicked is that they take calculated revenge, while 'extroverts' are not or less wicked because they exert vengeance sooner?
Are all quiet people vengeful?

Don't mind them it's just ridiculous stereotypes, because they expect everyone to be loud like them therefore when they see someone who isn't they term you what they want, to make you feel bad.

2 Likes

Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 01, 2017
kalufelix:

Totally agree bro.
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by uyisteven(m): 11:03am On Nov 01, 2017
humeeh:
Yes,I am.

Good Morning

Morning Miss.. .
Forgive me but it's Not everyday we get to say hi to Cinderellas that are book/knowlege hungry..
Thank you
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
uyisteven:

Morning Miss.. .
Forgive me but it's Not everyday we get to say hi to Cinderellas that are book/knowlege hungry..
Thank you
smileyThank you!

BTW, that little girl is very beautiful kiss
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by kozmicity: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
DeadRat:
hahahaha. Actually Thats Not Me... Dont tell Anyone I Told You o lipsrsealed

Don't worry,I won't tell Lalas247,Queensekxy,Sinah,Lawlahdey and Makydebbie you told me wink
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by Heloct(f): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
Not true
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
DeadRat:
Well It Depends On Temperament... Cholerics will Tend To Take Their Action On You Immediately You offend... But Melancoholy and Phlegmatic are Reserved And Can Be Revengeful... Quiet People Can Be Very Dangerous, depends On The Offense and Their level of friendliness with Forgiveness... So Its Best Not To Offend Unpredictable people
First time you are making sense.
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
First time you are making sense.
you Never Taya to Abuse Me

Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
DeadRat:
you Never Taya to Abuse Me
That was a compliment. undecided
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
kozmicity:

Don't worry,I won't tell Lalas247,Queensekxy,Sinah,Lawlahdey and Makydebbie you told me wink
werey! Na Me Be That o. You Think Ayam Not Proud Of Ma Face undecided
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
That was a compliment. undecided
O yes Of Cause I Forgot... Saucy Girls With Sarcastic compliments undecided
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
DeadRat:
O yes Of Cause I Forgot... Saucy Girls With Sarcastic compliments undecided
Okay whatever.
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Okay whatever.
Lol... This Girl...SMH... smiley Salam!
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by uyisteven(m): 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
humeeh:
smileyThank you!

BTW, that little girl is very beautiful kiss

Yea...Thank you...
Now I owe you a cup of Ice-cream and some Brown Chocolatez for that observation..
Would let her know someone notices her cuteness..

1 Like

Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
uyisteven:

Yea...Thank you...
Now I owe you a cup of Ice-cream and some Brown Chocolatez for that observation..
Would let her know someone notices her cuteness..
Alright....I'll be expecting! grin

1 Like

Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by uyisteven(m): 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
humeeh:
Alright....I'll be expecting! grin

But you would have to give me something to work with Miss... A phone number or address...
I can't start looking for you like Cinderella...
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by QueenSekxy(f): 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
kozmicity:

Don't worry,I won't tell Lal.as247,Quee.nsekxy,Sina.h,La.wlahdey and Makyd.ebbie you told me wink
hahaha
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by fergusen: 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
Una well done. undecided
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by iamnlia(m): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
In a way, like if you keep misbehaving I'll be all smiles and hope that you come to order.....the day your cup will full, I'll enact swift, ruthless and precise revenge on you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do This And Gun Cannot Enter You Again PHOTOS / Help Me, Cultist Are After My Life / ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.