Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Are Quiet People Really Wicked? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Quiet People Really Wicked? (9398 Views)

Taking Advantage Of Quiet People / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Why call him an idiot? Why?

I think seun needs to effect age verification on this site.

Boss, just ignore him.

Na access to internet and cheap data subscription cause am.
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
Judging from myself, I easily overlook xumfns but when am really pained I can be very wicked and damn d consequences.

Once am really offended it just tks me 10secs to come up with 100 ways of messing you up. But once it crosses a day den I'll just forget about it.

2 Likes

Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by Spectre007: 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
Judging from myself, I easily overlook xumfns but when am really pained I can be very wicked and damn d consequences.

Once am really offended it just tks me 10secs to come up with 100 ways of messing you up. But once it crosses a day den I'll just forget about it.
same as me,once the day is over that thought of revenge just vanishes,tho it has helped me a lot,other days i jst feel miserable weneva i remember it... reminiscing on why i didn't react that moment.
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by Jman06(m): 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
It is one of the many false opinions circulating in our society. I've heard people saying that they prefer those that readily express their anger regardless of whichever way they do it, whether by verbal abuses or even by fisticuffs. They say this because they believe that those who would rather not indulge in violent altercations at any slight provocation would hold grudges against their offenders for long. But the truth is that the quiet and reserved guy might just be better in anger management than the other guy who reacts readily to provocations.

2 Likes

Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by fergusen: 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
Jman06:
It is one of the many false opinions circulating in our society. I've heard people saying that they prefer those that readily express their anger regardless of whichever way they do it, whether by verbal abuses or even by fisticuffs. They say this because they believe that those who would rather not indulge in violent altercations at any slight provocation would hold grudges against their offenders for long. But the truth is that the quiet and reserved guy might just be better in anger management than the other guy who reacts readily to provocations.
I totally agree with this.
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by Fourwinds: 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Chybeibe:
Quiet people don't reveal much or talk much and that is why they are deadly cos you won't know what is on their mind.
why did you create a new account
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by DonOms(m): 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
fergusen:
I have seen quiet/reserved people repeatedly being labelled as wicked even when no act of wickedness has been committed. embarassed

Yours truly has been a victim. And it isn't a one-off experience.

A colleague once told me He was scared of me. Why? For being reserved and introspective most times.
I've heard my neighbours say something similar.
It seems this perception is widespread.

How does being reserved translate to wickedness or being evil my fellow Nairalanders? undecided

There are two main reasons why many have this misconception.

1. Human beings generally fear mystery. In context, abstruse people who are not easily understood are seen as mysterious and unpredictable because there is no telling what he/she can be up to. And unfortunately, in this part of the world we are very bad with rightfully naming things as we just tag something with any word that feels close enough to describe it even though it is not apt (for example, calling a quiet person wicked).

2. We generalise easily and assume a lot. The fact that Mr Ade who is a quiet person also happens to be villainous does not make quiet Mr Bade or introverted Mrs Sade equally wicked.

1 Like

Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
Quiet people CAN be wicked. I'm not a wicked person but I'm reserved. However, if you successfully push me to the point where I snap, it's very hard to pull me back and I won't rest until you're hurt

2 Likes

Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by kozmicity: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2017
DeadRat:
werey! Na Me Be That o. You Think Ayam Not Proud Of Ma Face undecided

Can you go to shukuokukobamabi shrine to swear??
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2017
kozmicity:

Can you go to shukuokukobamabi shrine to swear??
actually I Collected The Picture From My Friend On A facebook Group... Oya leave Me Alone...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by EmyBryon(m): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2017
humeeh:
Effects of a single story
People really believe once you offend a quiet person, their revenge is actually deadly because they won't brag before acting,which in some cases ain't true though !So they generally term them 'wicked' which actually makes no sense....
Well, there is nothing much to expect from a quiet person, they actually have the ability to accommodate all the nonsense in the world. So if it gets to the brim, you should expect all the actions in the world.
Nevertheless, I like quiet/reserved people a lot because, before they say anything they examine it, they don't talk anyhow and at such they appear to be very respectful and most of them are very diligent and hardworking.

2 Likes

Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by ThefemaleKing: 11:24am On Nov 02, 2017
Not at all, they are just very calculative in planning grin

3 Likes

Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by encryptjay(m): 2:55am On Nov 07, 2017
Not really except if they're pushed to the wall.
Some people just fear for now reason; some think you're always unhappy/angry.
Quiet people are often labeled with the worst accusations.
The unpredictability my quietness comes with makes it difficult for people to understand me.

2 Likes

Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by fergusen: 3:25am On Nov 10, 2017
encryptjay:
Not really except if they're pushed to the wall.
Some people just fear for now reason; some think you're always unhappy/angry.
Quiet people are often labeled with the worst accusations.
The unpredictability my quietness comes with makes it difficult for people to understand me.
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by encryptjay(m): 9:39am On Nov 10, 2017
fergusen:
Hullo, educative blog you've got there.
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by fergusen: 11:03am On Nov 10, 2017
encryptjay:

Hullo, educative blog you've got there.
cool Thank you!
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by Alwaysking: 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
fergusen:
cool Thank you!
Please help me with your template, how can I get it
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by fergusen: 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
Alwaysking:
Please help me with your template, how can I get it
I think the name is contempo. It's a new custom/follow-come theme on/by blogger. The others being Soho, emporio and notable.
"To see all of the different theme variations, and to try on a new one for your blog, visit your blog dashboard and select the Theme tab."
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by Alwaysking: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
fergusen:

I think the name is contempo. It's a new custom/follow-come theme on/by blogger. The others being Soho, emporio and notable.
"To see all of the different theme variations, and to try on a new one for your blog, visit your blog dashboard and select the Theme tab."
OK thanks!
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by tunize(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2017
Not wicked per sey it varies like me i try to avoid headache nor find me i nor go find you, most times i try to a very high levrl to bear d excesses of others bt wen e pass hand the person fit nor like d song............ Niger we dey so wen u too quiet dem go take u too much for granted and loud mouth nor good to earn your respect

1 Like

Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by fergusen: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
tunize:
Not wicked per sey it varies like me i try to avoid headache nor find me i nor go find you, most times i try to a very high levrl to bear d excesses of others bt wen e pass hand the person fit nor like d song............ Niger we dey so wen u too quiet dem go take u too much for granted and loud mouth nor good to earn your respect
grin
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by willidaine(m): 11:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
so true..
I had a roomate back then in school..
He was very a quiet person and you would think he wouldn't hurt a fly..
Until he had an argument with an 100l student and they fought ..
We all gasped in horror when he almost pulled the guy's ear off with his canines..
Since then
I think twice before trusting quiet people..
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by fergusen: 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
fergusen:
I have seen quiet/reserved people repeatedly being labelled as wicked even when no act of wickedness has been committed. embarassed

Yours truly has been a victim. And it isn't a one-off experience.

A colleague once told me He was scared of me. Why? For being reserved and introspective most times.
I've heard my neighbours say something similar.
It seems this perception is widespread.

How does being reserved translate to wickedness or being evil my fellow Nairalanders? undecided
Re: Are Quiet People Really Wicked? by fergusen: 11:03am On May 17, 2021
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Young Girls Shows Off Their Tongues After Taking Codeine In Bayelsa (photo / Help! I Mistakenly Fvck My Neighbor's Mom / Sodom & Gomorrah: See What Happened At One Love Beach [must See]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.