Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (48715 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by adem30: 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission last week handed over two cheques totalling N11.9m to a parish of the Redeemed Christian Church of God in Rivers State, in case you missed it.

The amount was said to have been stolen by a deacon of the RCCG, Cyril Idakwoji.

The South-South Zonal Head of the EFCC, Mr. Ishaq Salihu, explained on Wednesday, that Idakwoji, a former employee of Access Bank, was the account officer of the church for the bank.

He said the suspect diverted the church funds to private use instead of transferring them to the church’s bank account.

#WeFightForYou: EFCC returns N11,984,844.11 to Ps Barango of @RCCGHQ Region 5, PH, recovered from Ameh Idakwoji, banker/Account Officer.

https://mobile.twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/923232873301278721

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by shevchenko(m): 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
Where is the picture

Stupid
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by MyNewJackeT: 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
Synagogue Church of all Nations impacts more lives than RCCG.

They give to the poor and hopeless but this people aka RCCG are hell bent on taking your money.

Just as nnamdi kanu said, "Why don't you convert your 70% Muslims and preach to them before going to a 99% Christian region to preach your Scam messages.

On Sunday they'll do Thanksgiving service for return of this money and you'll give offering for more Uncovering by EFCC.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
End time deacon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by thorpido(m): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
The love of money.......which some coveted after.
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by Nukilia: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
grin Judas in real time

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef...

Some Pentecostal churches are business centres

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
Were are they keeping politicians own? EFFC thief people

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by Biety: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
Nonsense,why must the reporter add the name of the church?

Why attaching the name of a whole church to the sin of one person who probably might not even be a true member of Rccg he claimed to be.
The church is so big that anyone can claim to be its member/ deacon.
Also, why did EFCC not tell us the names of mosques, churches and religion of looters it caught in the past?

May God almighty punish anyone satan is using against the church of God.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by hatchy(f): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
That name sounds Biafran.

No wonder the church keeps appointing people from the west to head the Church in all its parish, because they don't trust brothers from the other side.

I am a member of the RCCG so I know what I'm saying.

12 Likes

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
jankara news
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by Sylver247: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
Biety:

Shey d thing pain you abi? As ur pastor yansh Don open.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by Homeboiy: 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
How the church take.make that kind money

Business centre indeed :- undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by Biety: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

They give to the poor and hopeless but this people aka RCCG are hell bent on taking your money.

Just as nnamdi kanu said, "Why don't you convert your 70% Muslims and preach to them before going to a 99% Christian region to preach your Scam messages.

On Sunday they'll do Thanksgiving service for return of this money and you'll give offering for more Uncovering by EFCC.
lord please forgive this one,he is just ignorant.

Immediately i saw kanu in this post i knew the message therein came from the mind of one of the youths in SE kanu sucessfully brainwashed with his divisive messages and propaganda on radio biafra so nobody should take his post seriously.
I pray you'll not end up like kanu.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by MyNewJackeT: 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
Biety:
lord please forgive this one,he is just ignorant.

Immediately i saw kanu in his post then i know he is one of the youths in SE kanu brainwashed by his divisive messages so nobody should take his post serious.

I pray you'll not end up like kanu.

what did I say in my post that's a lie?

if you don't answer me you're a hypocrite.

who do they pay returns to, is it me that the RCCG pays weekly returns to or you.

it seems you're the one whose been brain washed, truth is you'll never benefit from that church. If you think your life is better because of the church you go to, then you are the one whose been scammed.

people get saved from different churches, some get saved by Divine intervention.

10 Likes

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
Can't wait to start seeing the monies recover from the corrupt politicians.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by deepwater(f): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
It is a pity that the fear of God does not exist in us.
undecided

That is a huge chunk....

I pray the church inject that money into the lives of the parishioners, the suffering is too much undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by Promismike(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
Lol. Nollywood and Bollywood government. Government of movie.
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by sodsak: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2017
Collected from a thief and returned to another thief

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by TheControversy: 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
Returning money stolen by a thief to another thief. Don't quote me, I'm not feeling fine

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by Harmored(m): 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

what did I say in my post that's a lie?

if you don't answer me you're a hypocrite.

who do they pay returns to, is it me that the RCCG pays weekly returns to or you.

it seems you're the one whose been brain washed, truth is you'll never benefit from that church. If you think your life is better because of the church you go to, then you are the one whose been scammed.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by mexyk(m): 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2017
Biety:

Why attaching the name of a whole church to the sin of one person who probably might not even be a true member of Rccg he claimed to be.
Also, why did EFCC not tell us the names of mosques, churches and religion of looters it caught in the past?

Evil must be exposed wherever it is hiding.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
Biety:

Nobody is generalising any church here. They're simply saying that a top pastor stole and they helped catch him- and are now returning money back to the church. If the press release was ambiguous as my post, you people would still complain that its propaganda and lies.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by kay29000(m): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
Interesting
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by femi4: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

Your post made no impact. A banker stole the money FYI

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by Lomprico2: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
hatchy:

No wonder the church keeps appointing people from the west to head the Church in all its parish, because they don't trust brothers from the other side.

And you are a bigot.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
Can't say anything
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by oshe11: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
WHEN THEM GO RETURN THE ONE POLITICIANS STOLE TO NIGERIA

ABI NUTIN TO RETURN COS ALL NA PROPAGANDAshocked

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by jonnytad(m): 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
Glory be to God. ..... bt i wonder why Nairaland open posts relating to Christianity to all to comment, i've tried commenting on Islamic posts and I was askd to swear something. Am nt trying to be religious here bt i think am making sense.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
Wow.....
Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
hatchy:

But your words are so vile and far from being christ-like. You haven't really absorbed what Christianity is all about

1 Like

Re: EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) by jonnytad(m): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
femi4:
Your post made no impact. A banker stole the money FYI
Thank you jare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) / Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years / Brazilian Man Initiated At A Sango Shrine In Oyo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.