Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: (4069 Views)

Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others / Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) / Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by pakpan89(m): 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
YOU CALL IT FACEBOOK, OTHERS CALL IT MONEY-BOOK OR EXTRA INCOME BOOK:

Join us to share sponsored post on your facebook wall and earn N400 per post you share.

You have atleast one of such or maximum of six of such posts to share per day.

That is N2,400 extra income per day for you, for doing what you used to do on Facebook/Social media without getting paid.

HOW DOES THE COMPANY GENERATE THE INCOME?

Advertisers pay the company to advertise their products and services on social media.

The company benevolently shares the revenue with you. Real business with real service.

This is also BEST place to promote your business to 6,000,000 dailyand also earn atleast N400 daily posting sponsored post/advertisement in your Facebook wall. Subscription = very cheap = N3,000/month - refundable if not utilized.

Join us at RECADMEDIA on the link on the signature. Welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by eric4real(m): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
pls I am interested in the business, can you guide me to earning from the business
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by eric4real(m): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
my email is nnaife.chinedu@yahoo.com
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by boyeayo(m): 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
How
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by blingxx(m): 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
Wow.. Nice.... My email mastermiles25@gmail
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by dmostcheerful(f): 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
Dmostcheerful@yahoo.com
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by oluwashegun01(m): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2017
pakpan89:

Join us to share sponsored post on your facebook wall and earn N400 per post you share.

That is N2,400 extra income per day for you, for doing what you used to do on Facebook/Social media without getting paid.

Advertisers pay the company to advertise their products and services on social media.

The company benevolently shares the revenue with you. Real business with real service.

This is also BEST place to promote your business to 6,000,000 dailyand also earn atleast N400 daily posting sponsored post/advertisement in your Facebook wall. Subscription = very cheap = N3,000/month - refundable if not utilized.

olusegunajewole@outlook.com
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by Keziaah(f): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2017
storesgenesis@gmail.com
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by burkutu: 11:19am On Nov 01, 2017
Alert! it is multiple level marketing. You would never get 6k from sharing posts on your Facebook wall.

They will ask you to refer people. Each person you refer must register with 3k. it is from your referrals that you would be able to make up to 6k.

So

if you are not ready to refer others

if you don't have 3k for registration:

avoid this scheme.

You can never make 6k from Facebook ads. This is just the latest Ponzi scheme masquerading as something else.

A word is enough for the wise.

11 Likes

Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by pakpan89(m): 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
eric4real:
pls I am interested in the business, can you guide me to earning from the business
signup on the link at the signature - RECADMEDIA
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by pakpan89(m): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
Dear All, kindly check your email inbox. Email sent. Or, kindly click on the RECADMEDIA link given at my signature to signup.
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by pakpan89(m): 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
burkutu:
Alert! it is multiple level marketing. You would never get 6k from sharing posts on your Facebook wall.

They will ask you to refer people. Each person you refer must register with 3k. it is from your referrals that you would be able to make up to 6k.

So

avoid this scheme.

You can never make 6k from Facebook ads. This is just the latest Ponzi scheme masquerading as something else.

I avoid negative people like plague. They don't want to prosper. And they don't want others to, either. Personally, I have vowed never to allow this kind of people stop me. Even if you do not want to earn the money, this is still best place to advertize your business to 6,000,000 quality people on social media for just N3,000 per month. Is that not good enough?
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by pakpan89(m): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
Atleast for the four days I have shared 4 posts, I have earned N1,600 as shown attached.

Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by TeamLeader(m): 12:03am On Nov 03, 2017
Dnextdiamond@gmail.com
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by pakpan89(m): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2017
TeamLeader:
Dnextdiamond@gmail.com
Sir, morning. Kindly click the recadmedia link on my signature to signup. However, I have sent an email to you to this effect. Welcome.
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by pakpan89(m): 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
I have just shared a post to my timeline. My earning has risen from N1,600 to N2,000 in five days. Click the RECADMEDIA link on my signature to signup.

Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by yommysure(m): 10:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Yommysure@yahoo.con
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by CosmicJames(m): 6:06am On Nov 04, 2017
burkutu:

So

avoid this scheme.

In other word, this MLM.
People still do MLM though.
But I'm not cool with it.
So, I will just pass
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by pakpan89(m): 9:55am On Nov 04, 2017
yommysure:
Yommysure@yahoo.con
Sir, morning. Kindly click the recadmedia link on my signature to signup. However, I have sent an email to you to this effect. Welcome.
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by pakpan89(m): 10:10am On Nov 04, 2017
CosmicJames:

In other word, this MLM.
People still do MLM though.
But I'm not cool with it.
So, I will just pass
The full meaning of MLM is Multi-Level or Multi-Generation COMPENSATION Marketing System. On your job/salary or self-employed/one man business, you are only COMPENSATED ONLY on ZERO Level or ZERO Generation = your own effort.

But, in MLM, you are COMPENSATED on MULTI Levels or MULTI Generations (12 Generations down) for your effort and the effort of others you leaked the opportunity/information to them and helped into the system.

So, which one maketh rich? The choice is yours.

So, if you shun MLM, you are shunning financial freedom. Period.

Put differently, if we deploy MLM system into your office and you earn salary BOTH for your effort (the work/job you do) AND also earn salary for the jobs your junior colleagues do, upto 12 Levels or Generations DOWN that joined the office after you, you would appreciate the POWER of MLM.

So, my brother don't pass MLM by.
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2017
@op
You forgot to tell them they must have atleast 1000 Twitter followers and Facebook friends if they will pay you.

They are only paying 200 now per platform you share it. So you have to share it on Facebook and Twitter to get 400naira

Il
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by pakpan89(m): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
Increase

Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by Exempted: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
pakpan89:
I avoid negative people like plague. They don't want to prosper. And they don't want others to, either. Personally, I have vowed never to allow this kind of people stop me. Even if you do not want to earn the money, this is still best place to advertize your business to 6,000,000 quality people on social media for just N3,000 per month. Is that not good enough?

Interested in the advertising part...
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by pakpan89(m): 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
Exempted:

Interested in the advertising part...
Welcome. Kindly click the link on my signature to signup
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by pakpan89(m): 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
Increase day by day

Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by olabrad: 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
No
pakpan89:

You didn't tell them that they will pay 3k for registration
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by pakpan89(m): 10:37am On Nov 09, 2017
olabrad:
No
You didn't tell them that they will pay 3k for registration
So if you pay N3,000 and earn more than that every month, what is N3,000?
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by tosyne2much(m): 11:05am On Nov 09, 2017
There's something you're not telling us.

What are the dark sides of it?
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by viktor88: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2017
The referer thing is a turn off for me
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by imafidorfriday: 11:57am On Nov 09, 2017
imaflemming@gmail.com
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by pakpan89(m): 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
tosyne2much:
There's something you're not telling us.

What are the dark sides of it?
I don't miss any opportunity for whatever reason or doubt. I appreciate it more if I try an opportunity and fail than not try it at all.
Re: Facebook Is Now PAYING Atleast N400 Per Post You Share To Your Wall: by pakpan89(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
viktor88:
The referer thing is a turn off for me
It is a lie. You refer people everyday to fast food centres, restaurants, movies, banks, etc and you are not paid a dime for it. So, you cannot say referring is a turn off.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Activate My Uba Debit Master Card Secure Code? / Who Wants To Become A Konga Affiliate And Start Making Money / Comparing Mobile Money Agencies In Nigerian (which Is The Best?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.