Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Final Day: Hire Me Now And Get Free Content. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Final Day: Hire Me Now And Get Free Content. (771 Views)

Hire Me To Write Your Web Content And Get Free Backlinks / Hire Me to Write and Edit Your Articles, Web Copy, Books, and More / 5 FREE Content Writing Tools Every Freelance Writer Should Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Final Day: Hire Me Now And Get Free Content. by LemuelIrabor: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hello,

I am a Freelance Writer/Blogger.I write essays,news pieces,articles,stories,speeches,manuscripts and even transcribe interviews quite efficiently.
I am in partnership with a quality international proofreader and editor.
I am proficient in the proper use of grammar,lexis and structure.

On the side,I host talk shows,online interviews and oversee user polls on some renowned forums.

You can see my work on my blog:

lirabor..com

(Other links would be sent on request in a PM.)

..and even here on Nairaland.

With me,you're assured of quality,timely and humane service.
I treat every work as I would a piece of art,turning it into that masterpiece you dreamed of.

I will be doing ALL JOBS ABSOLUTELY FREE until November 2.
So,take advantage of this limited offer.

Feel free to send me mail.You can ask me anything.

Cheers!

smiley

Mynd44, Divepen1
Re: Final Day: Hire Me Now And Get Free Content. by BiafranBushBoy: 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
LemuelIrabor:
Hello,

I am a Freelance Writer/Blogger.I write essays,news pieces,articles,stories,speeches,manuscripts and even transcribe interviews quite efficiently.
I am in partnership with a quality international proofreader and editor.
I am proficient in the proper use of grammar,lexis and structure.

On the side,I host talk shows,online interviews and oversee user polls on some renowned forums.

You can see my work on my blog:

lirabor..com

(Other links would be sent on request in a PM.)

..and even here on Nairaland.

With me,you're assured of quality,timely and humane service.
I treat every work as I would a piece of art,turning it into that masterpiece you dreamed of.

I will be doing ALL JOBS ABSOLUTELY FREE until November 2.
So,take advantage of this limited offer.

Feel free to send me mail.You can ask me anything.

Cheers!

smiley

Mynd44, Divepen1

Make I hire you na... Lol

(1) (Reply)

Skilled Content Writer? Apply Here / See What A Client I Write For Did For Me / KON: Hire A Content-Writing Expert Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.