Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale (2313 Views)

Clean Iphone 8plus 64gig. / Very Neat Iphone 8plus 64gig Grey / Uk used neat Apple IPhone 6+ 64gig for 65k ,08038940607 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
Sealed and factory unlocked 64gig iphone 8plus.

https:///send?phone=2348053250698

Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by millomaniac: 10:28am On Nov 01, 2017
This one you no put price e be like say na 500k
Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
millomaniac:
This one you no put price e be like say na 500k

https:///send?phone=2348053250698
serious buyers only
Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
Available
Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
295k. 1 left
Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 05, 2017
For those asking for serial and imei of my iphone for sale, sorry i dont send that details to just any prospective buyer. Only the buyer that pays will get the details.

Imei and serial number of an iphone can be used for so many things online without seeing the phone.

If you cant buy because i cant send the details, kindly leave it. Thanks
Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by millomaniac: 11:51am On Nov 05, 2017
tumababa:
For those asking for serial and imei of my iphone for sale, sorry i dont send that details to just any prospective buyer. Only the buyer that pays will get the details.

Imei and serial number of an iphone can be used for so many things online without seeing the phone.

If you cant buy because i cant send the details, kindly leave it. Thanks

I know you are referring to me. Yes but i am the person buying the phone. Unless you are hiding something you dont have to be super secretive about that info. Yeah i get you have to be cautious but i am not asking to display here on nairaland even thou Some genuine confident sellers displays there's. Unless some people are pursuing you from the village grin nobody get time to start planning bad with your phone serial no. I even offered to come and meet you and you said i will pay first before i see phone imei. My best bet the phone is refurbished.

2 Likes

Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
millomaniac:

I know you are referring to me. Yes but i am the person buying the phone. Unless you are hiding something you dont have to be super secretive about that info. Yeah i get you have to be cautious but i am not asking to display here on nairaland even thou Some genuine confident sellers displays there's. Unless some people are pursuing you from the village grin nobody get time to start planning bad with your phone serial no. I even offered to come and meet you and you said i will pay first before i see phone imei. My best bet the phone is refurbished.

Lol. Thanks. New phone that just came a month ago is what i will be selling refurbished? Except apple itself sells refurbished of their new release on their site.
Once again enjoy your weekend. I dont send phone details to anybody but d buyer. Any seller can decide to publish their imei. Its their choice. Not mine.

5 Likes

Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by millomaniac: 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
tumababa:

Lol. Thanks. New phone that just came a month ago is what i will be selling refurbished? Except apple itself sells refurbished of their new release on their site.
Once again enjoy your weekend. I dont send phone details to anybody but d buyer. Any seller can decide to publish their imei. Its their choice. Not mine.

Na you sabi ooo.
Goodluck to the buyer. Moving on.....
Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
millomaniac:

Na you sabi ooo.

Thanks for looking
Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by idris4r83(m): 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
millomaniac:

Na you sabi ooo.
tumababa is a name that is synonymous to iphones on nairaland. Check his profile u can hardly see any complains from his customers. I can close my eyes and buy iphone ftom him.
Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
idris4r83:
tumababa is a name that is synonymous to iphones on nairaland. Check his profile u can hardly see any complains from his customers. I can close my eyes and buy iphone ftom him.

Thanks for the confidence. I really appreciate that. He even told me he is my fan on Nairaland and i was surprised to see him say im hiding something cos of serial and imei ( which i av several i can send to him but i wont). If he really wants to buy he can come, check what he wants to check online and buy if he wants.
But i wont send it to anybody. Even when i buy from ebay/amazon most of dem wont send imei till u pay

2 Likes

Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
I guess this iphone X is also refurbished since i wont be sending the info to anyone when it arrives

Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by twinskenny(m): 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
Lol people sha
Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by millomaniac: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
idris4r83:

Nobody is perfect. And no be quarell
Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by millomaniac: 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
tumababa:

Thanks for the confidence. I really appreciate that. He even told me he is my fan on Nairaland and i was surprised to see him say im hiding something cos of serial and imei ( which i av several i can send to him but i wont). If he really wants to buy he can come, check what he wants to check online and buy if he wants.
But i wont send it to anybody. Even when i buy from ebay/amazon most of dem wont send imei till u pay

Yes i am a fan and you still wouldnt give me the info, i want to buy and even thou i offered to come you said i have to pay before i see phone info, that raises eyebrows. I sell gadgets here occasionally as well. I personally use only brand new unactivated phones to avoid wahala. So i have to be sure before i pay.
Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by irunmoleaiye: 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
I have been in this business long enough to know that sending such info could be dangerous at time. there was a time someone did the receipt of an iphone in ikeja because the seller already sent all the info of the phone to the prospective buyer. By the time the seller got to ikeja the prospective buyer got him arrested claiming that he stole his phone that he even have the receipt which contains all the info including to back up his claims. I didn't know how the whole thing eventually ended but i learnt a lot about doing business online that day. Anything is possible this days, may God continue to protect and guide us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
Sold. Thanks for bringing this thread to page 1. Bought by a fan( i dont even know the user name). Phone to be sent to Ilorin tomorrow morning.
Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by millomaniac: 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ofcourse it was always gonna be sold.
Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by damola1: 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
millomaniac:
millomaniac:

it's an iphone damn it. worth more than unstable naira notes.

Like you rightly stated. no body is perfect. But issues raised. I stand with the seller also.
Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
irunmoleaiye:
I have been in this business long enough to know that sending such info could be dangerous at time. there was a time someone did the receipt of an iphone in ikeja because the seller already sent all the info of the phone to the prospective buyer. By the time the seller got to ikeja the prospective buyer got him arrested claiming that he stole his phone that he even have the receipt which contains all the info including to back up his claims. I didn't know how the whole thing eventually ended but i learnt a lot about doing business online that day. Anything is possible this days, may God continue to protect and guide us.

God bless u brother
Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by Macaulish(m): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2017
irunmoleaiye:

Sending info of such iPhone is not even Advisable..

Anyway.
Thank God It has being sold.. tongue
Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
millomaniac:

Na you sabi ooo.

Phone 8 just came out naaaa....refurbished bawo!!!! That's uncalled for..

are just sceptic cos of the price?? Cos some are selling way higher though like 400k...there's nothing ridiculous about it..jumia been selling iphone 8 64gb for 275k since Friday evening....wish I was more liquid .i could have ordered for more

So I think op's price is fair enough

2 Likes

Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by amywonda: 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
]how much would this cost when it arrives
Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by amywonda: 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
tumababa:
I guess this iphone X is also refurbished since i wont be sending the info to anyone when it arrives
how much would this cost
Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by millomaniac: 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Phone 8 just came out naaaa....refurbished bawo!!!! That's uncalled for..

are just sceptic cos of the price?? Cos some are selling way higher though like 400k...there's nothing ridiculous about it..jumia been selling iphone 8 64gb for 275k since Friday evening....wish I was more liquid .i could have ordered for more

So I think op's price is fair enough

Oga refurbished dey. The price is not my problem him being over secretive is the issue and not whether or not the phone is refurbished or not(maybe he is hiding something). Besides it made made me loose interest and someone else has already bought the phone. Read my post if you dont understand.
Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
amywonda:
how much would this cost
Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by omoskenso(m): 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nah wah ooo... Na only Nigeria dem dey see refurbished of a fone released 1 month ago, yet we dont manufacture any. Even Apple dem sef nor get refurbished on iphone8 now(maybe deir head office in Jupiter has shall)
Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
millomaniac:

Oga refurbished dey. The price is not my problem him being over secretive is the issue and not whether or not the phone is refurbished or not(maybe he is hiding something). Besides it made made me loose interest and someone else has already bought the phone. Read my post if you dont understand.

Oh! Sorry then..i'm not a phone expert...ddnt know a phone that was just launched recently could have refurbished...
Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by nanizle(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
tumababa:

Chai!

*Just passing through...*
Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by Macaulish(m): 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
omoskenso:
Nah wah ooo... Na only Nigeria dem dey see refurbished of a fone released 1 month ago, yet we dont manufacture any. Even Apple dem sef nor get refurbished on iphone8 now(maybe deir head office in Jupiter has shall)

I tire ooo grin grin grin grin grin

How much == 5Kobo

E gree ?== 2kobo. Buyer Says No..

How much last == 5kobo..

And You go walk away (Liverpool) undecided

No be Hard Stuff..

Its true their Exit Refurbished Phones.. But not on this item yet abeg.. Replacement imei self never dey for am.. undecided undecided

Na wa o.. Tumababa.. I dey pass ni o
Re: Gold Iphone 8plus 64gig For Sale by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
Macaulish:

I tire ooo grin grin grin grin grin

How much == 5Kobo

E gree ?== 2kobo. Buyer Says No..

How much last == 5kobo..

And You go walk away (Liverpool) undecided

No be Hard Stuff..

Its true their Exit Refurbished Phones.. But not on this item yet abeg.. Replacement imei self never dey for am.. undecided undecided

Na wa o.. Tumababa.. I dey pass ni o

Happy passing grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD / Become A Laptop Maintenance Technician In 6 Weeks / What’s The Difference Between Zte Mf60 3g Router And Huawei E583c Wi-fi Pocket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.