Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Peace Or Justice. Which Should Prevail In Our Homes? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Peace Or Justice. Which Should Prevail In Our Homes? (814 Views)

Somethings That Are Gradually Fading Away From Our Homes / Woman Accuses Justice Olamide Oloyede Of Snatching Her Husband (Snapshots) / Money Saving Tips For Our Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace Or Justice. Which Should Prevail In Our Homes? by rerute1(m): 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2010
Hello all, i read an article on www.rerute-blueboy..com. It was about conflict resolution and it was very educating. What I want to ask now is gotten from that blog- peace or justice? which should we fight for. Bearing in mind that peace means a state of living together happily without disagreement while justice means fairness in d way people are treated. So?
Re: Peace Or Justice. Which Should Prevail In Our Homes? by Sissy3(f): 5:27am On Mar 18, 2010
cant we incorporate both in homes?
Re: Peace Or Justice. Which Should Prevail In Our Homes? by rerute1(m): 6:03am On Mar 18, 2010
I think we can. But in most cases, they don't go together. Its my opinion anyway
Re: Peace Or Justice. Which Should Prevail In Our Homes? by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 18, 2010
Justice all the way!!!
why should anyone stand by anything that they believe aint right?!

as much as we all want peace, the way as to how you get it is very important.
- if you have to become someone else in that process then peace is worthless.
- if you are unhappy, suffering or abused in the name of "peace" then this peace is worthless.
- if you have to do anything against your religion, beliefs or sanity then peace is worthless.

people should stick to who they are and never try to become the person their spouse wants them to be in order to have a semblant of happiness. if you are not meant to be happy together then so be it. "faking it" all your life definitely aint the way to go. stand by what you believe in and, if push comes to shove then, get out of that union.
you should only stay in a relationship because its the right thing to do, nothing else!

pls, disregard my statement if "being married" is more important than "beingĀ  married with the right person" to you
Re: Peace Or Justice. Which Should Prevail In Our Homes? by rerute1(m): 9:47am On Mar 18, 2010
Marriage is not worth it if u are not with d right person. Justice is d ultimate. But delay of justice is injustice
Re: Peace Or Justice. Which Should Prevail In Our Homes? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2010
both, definetly both has to go hands in hands. But Justice should always be number 1.
Treat people just the way you want to be treated even if you don't get along with them.
Re: Peace Or Justice. Which Should Prevail In Our Homes? by rerute1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2010
I beleive if justice has always been d bedrock of our homes, then there will be no need for peace cos we talk of peace when there is a strain in our relationship with one another
Re: Peace Or Justice. Which Should Prevail In Our Homes? by Sissy3(f): 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2010
how can there ever be peace, real peace when/where is there injustice
Re: Peace Or Justice. Which Should Prevail In Our Homes? by brownbonno(m): 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2010
Lol,

There is no justice in this world,we only strive to seek fairness.Madly enough fairness doesn't equate justice.
Re: Peace Or Justice. Which Should Prevail In Our Homes? by ifyalways(f): 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2010
Both.

(1) (Reply)

Ingredients For A Succesful Marriage Relationship / Your Oldest Possession / Men, Who Do U Listen To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.