Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa (20386 Views)

Ikedi Ohakim & Mistress, Chinyere Amuchienwa Fight Dirty; Police Step In / Restructuring Nigeria: Too Much Of Everything - Dare Babarinsa / Old Truth And The Bamaiyi Tales - Dare Babarinsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by Ahmeduana(m): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2017
seunmsg:

Perfectly said by uncle Dare Babarinsa. I really missed his opinion page in TELL magazine of the military era.

When we voted for Buhari in 2015, we never knew that unknown elements like Abba Kyari and Mamman Daura would be the once to wield the real powers while the real president will be restricted to a mere spectator.

Somewhere along the line, we need to legally figure out how to prevent people without legitimate electoral responsibilities from wielding too much power in our democracy. We need more checks and balances to always ensure that powers don't get into the hands of people without the responsibility of office.
THE PEOPLE OR THE ORGAN THAT SUPPOSE TO CHECK THE EXECUTIVES ARE ALSO corrupt.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by fergie001: 9:56am On Nov 01, 2017
Shawnnn01:

How is Buhari the worse of them when you compare this to the worse of Ebele who minister Abba Moro defraud youth corp members to the tune of several billions of naira and slaughtered close to 10 of them in broad daylight yet he kept his job while Babachir only awarded a contract barely over 100 million naira and already out of his job for singular reason.

I will like to know what angle you Igbos reason from when you claim Ebele is beta than Buhari. I think am tired of shouting Buhari is beta. I am now ready to listen to why you think Ebele is beta pls enlighten me

So anybody who criticises Buhari is automatically igbo and pro-Jonathan,how do you reason?

Does the duplicity of corruption or any other vice,make it better?
Even as not been a fan of Jonathan,for one Abba Moro,you can recount a million Malamis.

"Babachir only awarded a contract barely over 100 million naira and already out of his job for singular reason."Before the hoax from the Senators,we're you aware that our President exonerated Babachir?
Are you also aware that Maina defrauded us billions,was re-instated,double-promoted with the tacit yet unseen hands of the President?Are you aware that Sylva has his houses returned to him under this administration?Are you aware,there is an alleged $26bn not been talked about?You complain of Moro killed people,one of the reasons I never and will never support ebele,but are you also aware that a certain Buhari(perhaps not this one) by virtue of his utterances and 'body language' had corpers killed in the North?Are you aware it is in this administration that certain murderers are known as 'freedom-fighters'?Are you aware it is in this same administration,that heavy allegations were laid against the persons of Fashola,Amaechi and fayemi and they were passed to be bunkum.
Are you aware that Dasuki,El zakzaky have been granted bail?Are you are aware that the former Efcc chair,having huge allegations on corruption has been taken to Ikoyi?Are you aware that the former SC Registrar,has been saddled with some responsibilities of change?
Now,let me re-phrase,Buhari is worse because a former Govt was taken out for the same reasons he has doubled his efforts to outshine. Are you also aware of the President telling his party members that economy is improving,hence there are more resources to go round(you can verify)?
Is it not in this same Govt,we are seeing the FG take a Senator to court on behalf of the IGP with serious allegations been levelled;does the NPF not have a legal unit?
Let me also let you know,I am a Nigerian...and hold brief where I come from,the fact you dislike Jonathan and love Buhari is subjective,and will never make me call you afonja or almajiri(you can verify from my posts),or even see your opinion as the opinion of the tribe where you belong, hence opinion is that of my self as a Nigerian who have seen past administrations come and go,and leave next to nothing.
Buhari in all of its entirety was elected President to fight Corruption,that was his main selling-point,he cannot deliver it and has matched Jonathan,corruption for corruption,murder for murder,and improved with his sectional divide.

I will stop here for now.

6 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by Ahmeduana(m): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2017
seunmsg:

Perfectly said by uncle Dare Babarinsa. I really missed his opinion page in TELL magazine of the military era.

When we voted for Buhari in 2015, we never knew that unknown elements like Abba Kyari and Mamman Daura would be the once to wield the real powers while the real president will be restricted to a mere spectator.

Somewhere along the line, we need to legally figure out how to prevent people without legitimate electoral responsibilities from wielding too much power in our democracy. We need more checks and balances to always ensure that powers don't get into the hands of people without the responsibility of office.
THE PEOPLE OR THE BRANCH OF GOVERNANCE THAT SUPPOSE TO CHECK THE EXECUTIVES ARE ALSO corrupt.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by Realist2: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2017
sarrki:
Kno[b][/b]w amount of blackmailing or propaganda can make us give up on Buhari

We have made up our mind

No going back

Simpleton.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by salesforce: 10:22am On Nov 01, 2017
Oh
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by UfuomaUN(m): 10:30am On Nov 01, 2017
sarrki:
Know amount of blackmailing or propaganda can make us give up on Buhari

We have made up our mind

No going back

Off course, you're paid robot. I doubt you read the article
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by iita: 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
sarrki:

We have made up our mind

No going back

Clap for yourself. Good boy!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by Kaslyni: 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
sarrki:

We have made up our mind

No going back

OK
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by Azam101: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
hatchy:
Your stupidity knows no bound.
You and all other supporters of this dunce of a President will be crushed and chased out of power by 2019 and nothing can change that.
I expect your dad to be the next candidate abi?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
sarrki:

We have made up our mind

No going back

Of course, as long as ur sai baba alawi lands end of every month. grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by yaki84: 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
HungerBAD:

Wetin concern Hunger and this matter?
hunger is bad, qed
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by oglalasioux(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
sarrki:

We have made up our mind

No going back

I like your support for the president but no one is against Buhari. The article didn't say anything negative to him. All we want is for him to be presidential. I hated Jonathan for allowing his wife wield too much power. It is sad that the Buhari we voted to correct that ill is even encouraging it.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by Shawnnn01: 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
fergie001:

So anybody who criticises Buhari is automatically igbo and pro-Jonathan,how do you reason?

Does the duplicity of corruption or any other vice,make it better?
Even as not been a fan of Jonathan,for one Abba Moro,you can recount a million Malamis.

"Babachir only awarded a contract barely over 100 million naira and already out of his job for singular reason."Before the hoax from the Senators,we're you aware that our President exonerated Babachir?
Are you also aware that Maina defrauded us billions,was re-instated,double-promoted with the tacit yet unseen hands of the President?Are you aware that Sylva has his houses returned to him under this administration?Are you aware,there is an alleged $26bn not been talked about?You complain of Moro killed people,one of the reasons I never and will never support ebele,but are you also aware that a certain Buhari(perhaps not this one) by virtue of his utterances and 'body language' had corpers killed in the North?Are you aware it is in this administration that certain murderers are known as 'freedom-fighters'?Are you aware it is in this same administration,that heavy allegations were laid against the persons of Fashola,Amaechi and fayemi and they were passed to be bunkum.
Are you aware that Dasuki,El zakzaky have been granted bail?Are you are aware that the former Efcc chair,having huge allegations on corruption has been taken to Ikoyi?Are you aware that the former SC Registrar,has been saddled with some responsibilities of change?
Now,let me re-phrase,Buhari is worse because a former Govt was taken out for the same reasons he has doubled his efforts to outshine. Are you also aware of the President telling his party members that economy is improving,hence there are more resources to go round(you can verify)?
Is it not in this same Govt,we are seeing the FG take a Senator to court on behalf of the IGP with serious allegations been levelled;does the NPF not have a legal unit?
Let me also let you know,I am a Nigerian...and hold brief where I come from,the fact you dislike Jonathan and love Buhari is subjective,and will never make me call you afonja or almajiri(you can verify from my posts),or even see your opinion as the opinion of the tribe where you belong, hence opinion is that of my self as a Nigerian who have seen past administrations come and go,and leave next to nothing.
Buhari in all of its entirety was elected President to fight Corruption,that was his main selling-point,he cannot deliver it and has matched Jonathan,corruption for corruption,murder for murder,and improved with his sectional divide.

I will stop here for now.

Learn how to paragraph this nonsense you conjure here maybe I might tell how foolish everything is.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by fergie001: 4:04am On Nov 02, 2017
Shawnnn01:

Learn how to paragraph this nonsense you conjure here maybe I might tell how foolish everything is.
Suit yourself,
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by egoldman(m): 8:29am On Nov 02, 2017
HungerBAD:

I am observing and just silent for now.

The problem now is, i have looked at our political environment and it is not encouraging. There is no body out there to even support, and its very sad.

I was with the Delta State Speaker, with some of his young house members at a very private get together, somewhere in the diaspora weeks back and after listening to them speak, i have come to a reasonable conclusion that the young, just like the old people too in Nigeria Politics,have issues.

They all lack a sense of direction.

Story, First of all, apologise to Nigerians on Nairaland for supporting and canvassing support for this criminal government, then you would start making sense to anyone, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) / Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust / Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.