Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Tstv Commences Full Operation, Offers Decoders For Free (where To Get Yours) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tstv Commences Full Operation, Offers Decoders For Free (where To Get Yours) (3765 Views)

Tstv To Commence Full Operation And Sales Of Decoders 28 November / Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 / Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tstv Commences Full Operation, Offers Decoders For Free (where To Get Yours) by rodeo0070(m): 5:59am On Nov 01, 2017
TStv, Telecom Satellite Television, commences full operation today November 1, 2017, with the roll-out of its free decoders to Nigerians as promised.

In a statement obtained by Brand Spur Nigeria, "TStv Africa wishes to appreciate all Nigerians for the love, patience, and understanding thus far in respect of the brand “TStv Africa”. In a bid to ensuring uniformity and evenness in the sale of its decoders nationwide and is undertaking full branding of its dealers outlets across the country, the company, in a statement in Abuja, however, stated that accreditation of its dealers was still ongoing.

According to TSTV, thousands of free units of TSTV PR Decoders have been deployed nationwide through accredited dealers. The management implores those who have received TSTV PR units to test the services and kindly drop their assessment their our facebook inbox and official email address. To ensure we reach more Nigerians throughout this test period, TSTV Management has launched TSTV transmission nationwide and all our channels are Free to Air for one month.

Foremost, we are not unaware of our promise to commence full commercial sales and operations of TStv Africa on 1st November 2017 nationwide.

In line with this commitment of ours, we have commenced the distribution and installation of TStv Africa Promo (free of cost) decoders across the country.

This painstaking exercise is to ensure the proper monitoring and evaluation of the signal strength and quality of our channels and programs nationwide.

Similarly, in a bid to achieve uniformity and evenness in the sales of our decoders nationwide, the accreditation of selected dealers is ongoing in addition to the full branding of the dealers’ outlets across the country.

The above stated ongoing activities upon confirmation shall constitute a prelude to the commencement of the commercial sale of TStv Africa decoders nationwide.

TSTV's management wishes to reassure Nigerians that we remain committed to our promise to offer premium quality and affordable DTH services across the country seamlessly while seeking further understanding and support in its value-driven course.

To get yours, check the list of the accredited dealers: https://brandspurng.com/here-is-the-list-of-places-where-you-can-buy-your-tstv-decoder-with-contact-details/

TStv introduced the Pay-as-You-Consume model, an option other providers had insisted was not possible, arguing that they bought the contents they relay as a whole and not in bits.

Among TSTV's offerings are rich blend of local and international channels and packages for entertainment, including news, sports, kids, health, etc.

TStv will also show live sports like Premier League, UEFA Champions League, Europa League and much more.

Some sports channels on TStv Africa are Sport 1-10, Fox Sports HD, Bein, and Ts Sports.

Running on 4.5G network, every subscriber will get 20G of data for N3,000 monthly. The data can also be used for video calls conferences with camera and WiFi.

The TStv decoder has 50GB hard disk to record TV programmes and a pause/play function.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/tstv-commences-full-operation-offers-decoders-for-free-where-to-get-yours/

2 Likes

Re: Tstv Commences Full Operation, Offers Decoders For Free (where To Get Yours) by checkolatunji: 6:06am On Nov 01, 2017
Free kwa?

All the same .......

2 Likes

Re: Tstv Commences Full Operation, Offers Decoders For Free (where To Get Yours) by Wilfem(m): 6:16am On Nov 01, 2017
Where did you get this information of yours from? What you posted here is actually false.

2 Likes

Re: Tstv Commences Full Operation, Offers Decoders For Free (where To Get Yours) by Samusu(m): 6:27am On Nov 01, 2017
Op, are yhu sure yhu re saying the truth?
Re: Tstv Commences Full Operation, Offers Decoders For Free (where To Get Yours) by meezynetwork(m): 6:28am On Nov 01, 2017
Na today them suppose start
Re: Tstv Commences Full Operation, Offers Decoders For Free (where To Get Yours) by SmellingAnus(m): 6:38am On Nov 01, 2017
Nice move.... DSTV don too make guy... Although them dey loyal small these days...
Re: Tstv Commences Full Operation, Offers Decoders For Free (where To Get Yours) by wiezkov(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2017
This was on their facebook page:

Good Morning Nigerians. Its November 1, 2017, the appointed date for TSTV launch nationwide.

Thousands of free units of TSTV PR Decoders have been deployed nationwide through our accredited dealers. We implore those who have received TSTV PR units to test our services and kindly drop their assessment on our facebook inbox and official email address. To ensure we reach more Nigerians throughout this test period, TSTV Management have launched TSTV transmission nationwide and all our channels are Free to Air for one month.

We are very conscious of the need to offer Nigerians value. That is why we have opened all our channels for free. We are doing all of this because Nigerians need to see what they are buying first. Every new product need to be tested before purchase. TSTV is currently transmitting and its available for free for now on ABS 3 satellite. All our channels are up and free to air for this period of test broadcast. Kindly track ABS 3 and you will receive TSTV on Freq: 11052, (V), S/R: 30,000 free to air. Please don't forget to drop your comments and findings on our facebook inbox or by email: info@tstvafrica.com

ABS 3 is easy to track. Kindly get any good installer to track ABS 3.

Enjoy TSTV for free throughout the month of November.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tstv Commences Full Operation, Offers Decoders For Free (where To Get Yours) by froz(m): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2017
At last
Re: Tstv Commences Full Operation, Offers Decoders For Free (where To Get Yours) by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 01, 2017
Heaven and Earth may pass, but that decoder will never come for free. The price may be subsidized though

1 Like

Re: Tstv Commences Full Operation, Offers Decoders For Free (where To Get Yours) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:07am On Nov 01, 2017
Olekumaster:
Heaven and Earth may pass, but that decoder will never come for free. The price may be subsidized though

Lolz grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tstv Commences Full Operation, Offers Decoders For Free (where To Get Yours) by ikemesit4477: 9:17am On Nov 01, 2017
rodeo0070:
TStv, Telecom Satellite Television, commences full operation today November 1, 2017, with the roll-out of its free decoders to Nigerians as promised.

In a statement obtained by Brand Spur Nigeria, "TStv Africa wishes to appreciate all Nigerians for the love, patience, and understanding thus far in respect of the brand “TStv Africa”. In a bid to ensuring uniformity and evenness in the sale of its decoders nationwide and is undertaking full branding of its dealers outlets across the country, the company, in a statement in Abuja, however, stated that accreditation of its dealers was still ongoing.

According to TSTV, thousands of free units of TSTV PR Decoders have been deployed nationwide through accredited dealers. The management implores those who have received TSTV PR units to test the services and kindly drop their assessment their our facebook inbox and official email address. To ensure we reach more Nigerians throughout this test period, TSTV Management has launched TSTV transmission nationwide and all our channels are Free to Air for one month.

Foremost, we are not unaware of our promise to commence full commercial sales and operations of TStv Africa on 1st November 2017 nationwide.

In line with this commitment of ours, we have commenced the distribution and installation of TStv Africa Promo (free of cost) decoders across the country.

This painstaking exercise is to ensure the proper monitoring and evaluation of the signal strength and quality of our channels and programs nationwide.

Similarly, in a bid to achieve uniformity and evenness in the sales of our decoders nationwide, the accreditation of selected dealers is ongoing in addition to the full branding of the dealers’ outlets across the country.

The above stated ongoing activities upon confirmation shall constitute a prelude to the commencement of the commercial sale of TStv Africa decoders nationwide.

TSTV's management wishes to reassure Nigerians that we remain committed to our promise to offer premium quality and affordable DTH services across the country seamlessly while seeking further understanding and support in its value-driven course.

To get yours, check the list of the accredited dealers: https://brandspurng.com/here-is-the-list-of-places-where-you-can-buy-your-tstv-decoder-with-contact-details/

TStv introduced the Pay-as-You-Consume model, an option other providers had insisted was not possible, arguing that they bought the contents they relay as a whole and not in bits.

Among TSTV's offerings are rich blend of local and international channels and packages for entertainment, including news, sports, kids, health, etc.

TStv will also show live sports like Premier League, UEFA Champions League, Europa League and much more.

Some sports channels on TStv Africa are Sport 1-10, Fox Sports HD, Bein, and Ts Sports.

Running on 4.5G network, every subscriber will get 20G of data for N3,000 monthly. The data can also be used for video calls conferences with camera and WiFi.

The TStv decoder has 50GB hard disk to record TV programmes and a pause/play function.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/tstv-commences-full-operation-offers-decoders-for-free-where-to-get-yours/
Good bye to Dstv!

1 Like

Re: Tstv Commences Full Operation, Offers Decoders For Free (where To Get Yours) by maclatunji: 9:28am On Nov 01, 2017
This is not totally true, they have not started full commercial operations, they are even now doing free-to-air to just assuage people's anger. Read this http://www.opinions.ng/tstv-reveals-nigerians-can-watch-channels-free/
Re: Tstv Commences Full Operation, Offers Decoders For Free (where To Get Yours) by Banter1(m): 10:10am On Nov 01, 2017
The sales of there decoder has been postpone. No new date yet as to when it will be on sale.

1 Like

Re: Tstv Commences Full Operation, Offers Decoders For Free (where To Get Yours) by bayulll011(m): 10:43am On Nov 01, 2017
rodeo0070:

now i believe they re empty barrels.

rubbish people,your work should speak for u
Re: Tstv Commences Full Operation, Offers Decoders For Free (where To Get Yours) by LadySarah: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2017
I know it'l come to light.one of their dealers said by 3pm we shohld contact them for purchases.
I love that Ishi Agu Picture up there,even that hausa singer and actor is wearing it.
Igbo mmamma nu!
Re: Tstv Commences Full Operation, Offers Decoders For Free (where To Get Yours) by Smartjeezy(m): 11:58am On Nov 01, 2017
I'm watching it right now. watching a movie right now on MBC..
Re: Tstv Commences Full Operation, Offers Decoders For Free (where To Get Yours) by Evansjj(m): 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
Smartjeezy:
I'm watching it right now. watching a movie right now on MBC..
post pictures of it
Re: Tstv Commences Full Operation, Offers Decoders For Free (where To Get Yours) by Rexnegro(m): 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
their dealers Are not picking up their calls, I Have called like three now none of them picked. even if not free I got cash to but it but make they pick up make I for ask them if decoder Are available Be it for free or not
Re: Tstv Commences Full Operation, Offers Decoders For Free (where To Get Yours) by reumat(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
Rexnegro:
their dealers Are not picking up their calls, I Have called like three now none of them picked. even if not free I got cash to but it but make they pick up make I for ask them if decoder Are available Be it for free or not

Day are ashamed of d fail promises, many of dem dan remove dere number because day are confused!!
Re: Tstv Commences Full Operation, Offers Decoders For Free (where To Get Yours) by nosiebaba(m): 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
Please who has been able to obtain the tstv Dr coders let us know with pics
Re: Tstv Commences Full Operation, Offers Decoders For Free (where To Get Yours) by laribari(m): 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Nice move.... DSTV don too make guy... Although them dey loyal small these days...

So you actually trust this TSTV people? Don't make me laff. I can see where this is going to already. They have missed the first step already.
Re: Tstv Commences Full Operation, Offers Decoders For Free (where To Get Yours) by SmellingAnus(m): 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
laribari:

So you actually trust this TSTV people? Don't make me laff. I can see where this is going to already. They have missed the first step already.
it's not about trusting them... I will still stick to DSTV... It's about Dstv having a good competition so that they can crash down the subscription fees and even render a better service
Re: Tstv Commences Full Operation, Offers Decoders For Free (where To Get Yours) by laribari(m): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
SmellingAnus:
it's not about trusting them... I will still stick to DSTV... It's about Dstv having a good competition so that they can crash down the subscription fees and even render a better service

Well, I use the DSTV explora, so I'm sticking to it too. It gives me a lot of option such as catch-up, extra view, recording option etc.

However, I like it too if competition is stiff becos my subscription will reduce too but it doesn't necessarily have to be as cheap as tstv; let it just drop very well. Besides, dstv is guarantee but the future of tstv has to be tested too to see if it will become like star-times, HITV etc

There are a lot of stunt that tstv will pull much later and you guys will be shocked. I don't see that 20GB data continuing for more than 6 months. For now, they need pull and later they will not only increase tariff like every other Nigeria company that uses fuel to power generator, they will change just to increase their profit margin.
Re: Tstv Commences Full Operation, Offers Decoders For Free (where To Get Yours) by SmellingAnus(m): 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
laribari:

Well, I use the DSTV explora, so I'm sticking to it too. It gives me a lot of option such as catch-up, extra view, recording option etc.

However, I like it too if competition is stiff becos my subscription will reduce too but it doesn't necessarily have to be as cheap as tstv; let it just drop very well. Besides, dstv is guarantee but the future of tstv has to be tested too to see if it will become like star-times, HITV etc
very true... We are in the same page cool
Re: Tstv Commences Full Operation, Offers Decoders For Free (where To Get Yours) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
i think am buying Gotv jare,this one na one corner
Re: Tstv Commences Full Operation, Offers Decoders For Free (where To Get Yours) by omaolowo(m): 1:27am On Nov 02, 2017
Smartjeezy:
I'm watching it right now.
watching a movie right now on MBC..

Yes. I quite agree with you
I have been watching TStv for free for more than 4 days now.
Since the TStv decoders are not available, all their more than 40 channels are made Free To Air as from the last weekend

I am using a Strong decoder that has HD facility

Some pictures to back up my claims above are being attached

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Fans / "A Man Called God" / FALZ New Money... Best Nollywood Movie Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.