Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum (15027 Views)

What Is The Most Difficult Book You've Ever Read? / What is the Best Story you have ever read on Nairaland? - A Thread for Passion / The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Iamabraham(m): 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
If you've not read Tarasha 1 and 2, May I ask what you've been doing on Nairaland?
Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by jibs4lv(m): 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
Honeydawealth:
are you talking about d story of one Gbade the unaabite?? I luv dat story too but it's not completed
Anyways my best stories are delayed diagnosis by Souloho19 and Tarasha 1&2 by Oyinprince my namesake I enjoy these stories alot!
Peace!!!
no , he end the story now because that guy later run mad.
Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by jibs4lv(m): 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
Holyman3:

There and Back on time
by That Ibo man Zuby77

I got stuck with it
I was nearly sack because of that story , I spent over 3 month on it , at the end , I was hospitalised because I don't sleep.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by toyhin123(f): 4:13am On Nov 07, 2017
Please guys can u help by sharing the link of those old stories u hv mentioned here

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Honeydawealth(f): 7:24am On Nov 07, 2017
jibs4lv:
no , he end the story now because that guy later run mad.
oh! Oookay........
Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by jibs4lv(m): 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
toyhin123:
Please guys can u help by sharing the link of those old stories u hv mentioned here
https://www.nairaland.com/1333913/there-back-time-nairaland-best

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Kendrickmykell(m): 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
I love the devil wears okirika by Souloho19 and Lucifer's key and alot more. The stories are lovely, and the writers make it look as if it's easy to write. Thumbs up for you guys. I pray your talent grows in quantity and quality. peace. ��

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by NNAMDIII(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2017
Tears of a military officer by greatbrian

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by geedimple(f): 9:42am On Nov 08, 2017
Please,lets give link to these stories.Thanks
Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by orisunmi(f): 10:44am On Nov 08, 2017
A song of love for Bola (twine) by bibijay123 In the dark.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by jibs4lv(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
Iamabraham:
If you've not read Tarasha 1 and 2, May I ask what you've been doing on Nairaland?
link pls
Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by mitchelljnr(m): 7:18am On Nov 12, 2017
Delayed diagnosis by souloho19 and Lucifer's key by ghostwriter

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by obstead200(m): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2017
hidhrhis:
The devils wear okirika
I will go read this story right away.
But the best story EVER on nairaland is .......

IYAWO NYLON BAG

by Ishilove.

I have been begging her for ages to complete the story, she no gree.
I will have to marry her to force her tell me the remaining story on the bed.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by obstead200(m): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2017
jibs4lv:
https://www.nairaland.com/1333913/there-back-time-nairaland-best
I love zubby77 story too. Just that the story too long
Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Ishilove: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
obstead200:

IYAWO NYLON BAG

by Ishilove.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, I appreciate it smiley

Life caught up with me, my Muse went to sleep and hasn't woken up since then

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by anonimi: 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ishilove:

He already gave you the tip for reawakening your muse. Up to you to take up his offer. tongue

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Ishilove: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
anonimi:

He already gave you the tip for reawakening your muse. Up to you to take up his offer. tongue

My Muse can only be reawakened by minty cash, not any other thing grin grin

You and these your memes ehn. Are you married? cheesy
Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by anonimi: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ishilove:
My Muse can only be reawakened by minty cash, not any other thing grin grin

You and these your memes ehn. Are you married? cheesy

Can I answer based on what is on offer? wink

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Ishilove: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
anonimi:

Can I answer based on what is on offer? wink
Yes grin grin
Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by hidhrhis(m): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
obstead200:

IYAWO NYLON BAG

try reading the devils wear okirika cos it d best i even taught solouh wasnt from dis planet cos d way d storyline goes always make me leave my house chores and jump to nairaland

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by badohemmy(m): 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
The Devil Wears Okrika..,
also check out this comic drama on love and Destiny... A Date With FATE - https://www.nairaland.com/4176788/date-fate-comic-drama-series

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by SurestG(f): 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
oluwatymylehyn:
Hidden Diamond by EvaJael, Anike by Sis. Rachelfst, Heartstrings by Shewrites, Friend Like Enemy by SurestG, In The Dark by Angelinastto, Among other stories I've read here.
i'm honored sir. Thanks alot
Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by emerich(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
The diary of a Nymphomaniac by Twaci.....
Such a very nice piece from a beautiful writer.......

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by letusbepieces: 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
tylesh:
Anike

Haba say something nau... U know i miss u. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by letusbepieces: 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
tylesh:
Anike

u say i no go see something, then say something jooooor! grin
Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Mzmeedah: 12:00am On Nov 25, 2017
ANIKE by Toyin Taiwo

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by HULSH(m): 9:50am On Nov 25, 2017
Preetiex:
letting go-audreytimms
tradition-chumzypinky
my husband-flakydagirl (incomplete)
pamelb is a good writer. u guys should check out katakata street by centino
Ur head dey there. Sure u sabi better things
Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2017
HULSH:

Ur head dey there. Sure u sabi better things
abi o,have u read their stories?
Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by gunners160(m): 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
Inseparable- By OyinPrince Unfulfilled Promise- Repogirl This two stories dey give me "sweet love"
Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Charminee(f): 6:52am On Dec 10, 2017
The devil wears okrika and delayed diagnosis by souloho19[color=#000000][/color]
Re: What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum by Galacious1: 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ishilove:

ur geesi no be here. I admire ur maturity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Pregnant Wife Episode 1 / The Skywalker Series / Best Books You've Read This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.