Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

As We Enter November - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As We Enter November (363 Views)

Without righteouness and purity you cannot enter heaven. / See Why It Will Be Difficult For Many To Enter Into Heaven, Don't Be Deceived / Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As We Enter November by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 01, 2017
As we enter November, you will feel the urgency in the the air but don't be moved by that Spirit. Do what you have planned to do and don't change your mind suddenly.
Focus on what you need to do and not what you have to do.

Before you sacrifice anything this season ...Think of God and Humanity,Think of your Peace, Think of your family, Think of your love ones. Does it actually worth it? Think ! If YES, then cut the throat(figurative)If NO Then Dont

If you are a Christian, Jesus was the sacrifice.Take advantage of that in this season and see result.

Don't say you are a Christian and keep doing what Jesus is againt because you are selling yourself cheap to the destroyer.

I have verses I wish Christians and lovers of The Almighty can Meditate this season..

"1 Ask rain from the Lord at the time of the spring rain – The Lord who makes the storm clouds; And He will give them showers of rain, vegetation in the field to [each] man." (NASB+ Zechariah 10:1)

"1 Bless and affectionately praise the LORD, O my soul! O LORD my God, You are very great; You are clothed with splendor and majesty,
2 [You are the One] who covers Yourself with light as with a garment, Who stretches out the heavens like a tent curtain,
3 Who lays the beams of His upper chambers in the waters [above the firmament], Who makes the clouds His chariot, Who walks on the wings of the wind,
4 Who makes winds His messengers, Flames of fire His ministers.
5 He established the earth on its foundations, So that it will not be moved forever and ever." (AMP Psalms 103:1-5)

"1 ([A Psalm] of David.) The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the defense of my life; Whom shall I dread?
2 When evildoers came upon me to devour my flesh, My adversaries and my enemies, they stumbled and fell.
3 Though a host encamp against me, My heart will not fear; Though war arise against me, In [spite of] this I shall be confident." (NASB+ Psalms 26:1-3)

"1 (A Psalm of David.) The earth is the Lord's, and all it contains, The world, and those who dwell in it.
2 For He has founded it upon the seas, And established it upon the rivers." (NASB+ Psalms 23:1-2)

"16 "Behold, I Myself have created the smith who blows the fire of coals, And brings out a weapon for its work; And I have created the destroyer to ruin.
17 "No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper; And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And their vindication is from Me," declares the Lord." (NASB+ Isaiah 54:16-17)

Beloved Blessed Brothers/Sisters should add their beloved verses below so we can Meditate on them in this season of Speed!

Welcome to November My Birth Month cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Religion : Christianity Or Islam Find Out What You Have Lost / "The Super Illiterate And Super Impoverished See Jesus As Their Savior!!"-qi Yan / Nobody Paid Any Price For Us On The Cross; We Still Pay Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.