₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,925,914 members, 3,962,223 topics. Date: Monday, 11 December 2017 at 01:22 AM

Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins (2282 Views)

Survey That Pays In Naira! / TESTED And TRUSTED Investment...pays In 2-5days / Somaday Pays In 30 Mins (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Flawlessangel(m): 8:40am On Nov 01
So someone posted this ad two weeks ago in one of my whatsapp groups about a legit pay to click site that u can start without any investment and earn in bitcoins, I decided to give it a try since u can complete the daily ads in 2 minutes.

Well they paid. So I decided to come share it with you guys. As usual I test stuff myself before deciding to promote it here unlike alot of people who can't wait for proof of payment, hence they end up promoting scam sites.

There is an option to upgrade to higher packages and earn even more. One can make as much as 15- 100,000 naira monthly depending on what package you go for. Though u still earn without any investment.

Only downside of free account is you get limited ads daily.

If you are interested and want to know more about this site then reach me on whatsapp 07033845876 saying "pay to click ". This is to know the particular investment you are looking for. Cos people contact me everyday on investments

Feel free to drop your email as well

1 Like

Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by danolorunmo(m): 10:12am On Nov 01
Flawlessangel:
So someone posted this ad two weeks ago in one of my whatsapp groups about a legit pay to click site that u can start without any investment and earn in bitcoins, I decided to give it a try since u can complete the daily ads in 2 minutes.

Well they paid. So I decided to come share it with you guys. As usual I test stuff myself before deciding to promote it here unlike alot of people who can't wait for proof of payment, hence they end up promoting scam sites.

There is an option to upgrade to higher packages and earn even more. One can make as much as 15- 100,000 naira monthly depending on what package you go for. Though u still earn without any investment.

If you are interested and want to know more about this site then reach me on whatsapp 07033845876 saying "pay to click ". This is to know the particular investment you are looking for. Cos people contact me everyday on investments

Good day sir. Please I am interested. danolorunmo@hotmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Galadimat: 10:24am On Nov 01
Moshood.galadima@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Almyteekd: 10:33am On Nov 01
Info plz >> uniquesmart42@gmail
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by CeeKay17: 11:37am On Nov 01
katchychinua@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by slenjaman(m): 11:50am On Nov 01
Busayoteju@yahoo.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Kemosolar: 12:33pm On Nov 01
solababs10@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by noblebookshop: 1:20pm On Nov 01
There's nothing like working for ur own money, the joy n fulfilment that comes with it

And these book could help u wit some bars in ur acct
pm for anyone of ur choice

E-book Guild to building and owning a car wash

A-Z of blogging

Mini importation business guild

Earn bit coins without investment

Everything About Computer Network

Forex trading for beginners

Have any Interest in any of these books, pm me
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Professorcplus: 2:13pm On Nov 01
damysc03@gmail.com<<>> 08183996633
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by macus05: 3:09pm On Nov 01
macus8827@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by josephjboy(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01
Flawlessangel:

josephjboy547@gmail. com thanks
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by klasiknonie(f): 3:49pm On Nov 01
Flawlessangel:

nzubenomso@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Creativitity: 3:52pm On Nov 01
waynepapalove@yahoo.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by blessedez(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01
amagwudavid@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by patinno8: 5:29pm On Nov 01
Patricktaiwo081@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Flawlessangel(m): 6:12pm On Nov 01
Sent to all
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by durell(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01
Petmich85@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by fargo(m): 8:05pm On Nov 01
ovbioba.king@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by collins6381(m): 8:05pm On Nov 01
Flawlessangel:

collins6381@yahoo.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by lanre9ja: 8:33pm On Nov 01
lanrecareer@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by alexowoade: 9:06pm On Nov 01
alexowoade@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by warrior8: 11:01pm On Nov 01
king25david@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by ardeneeran(m): 11:53pm On Nov 01
marcwilliems@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by JLM(f): 2:57am On Nov 02
enoubongekpo@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Flawlessangel(m): 12:43pm On Nov 02
Sent to all..
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by geesunge(m): 12:56pm On Nov 02
geesunge@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by aleshyto4real: 1:46pm On Nov 02
2ascadek@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by adomuwiner(m): 2:26pm On Nov 02
adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by FRANK6070: 3:07pm On Nov 02
Obodoemma96@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Adexy1024: 4:18pm On Nov 02
adexy1024@gmail.com

Flawlessangel:

Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by bb1000: 4:27pm On Nov 02
bbeennjamin@yahoo.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Pet1620: 4:36pm On Nov 02
Tope1620 (@) gmail.com

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cscs Account With Leadcapital / Be Wise...grab This Opportunity!!! / Everyday Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.