₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,929,391 members, 3,975,129 topics. Date: Monday, 18 December 2017 at 04:25 AM

Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins - Investment (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins (2513 Views)

Survey That Pays In Naira! / TESTED And TRUSTED Investment...pays In 2-5days / Somaday Pays In 30 Mins (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by investorshaven: 5:20pm On Nov 02
Shaibonline@gmail.Com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Pauloo1: 8:04pm On Nov 02
paullyonwuka@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by MonAkan: 9:33pm On Nov 02
realbuzines@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by cliffsador: 4:05am On Nov 03
cliffsador@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Deyemzy: 4:09am On Nov 03
deyemzy@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Flawlessangel(m): 12:01pm On Nov 03
Sent to all
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by bosom13: 1:52pm On Nov 03
bamideleolusegun13@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Slimkkkk: 10:51am On Nov 04
Promiseokaforp@yahoo.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Flawlessangel(m): 12:02pm On Nov 04
Sent
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Geepapa: 12:11pm On Nov 04
smartbizforreal@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Mikeblize: 12:22pm On Nov 04
Flawlessangel:
So someone posted this ad two weeks ago in one of my whatsapp groups about a legit pay to click site that u can start without any investment and earn in bitcoins, I decided to give it a try since u can complete the daily ads in 2 minutes.

Well they paid. So I decided to come share it with you guys. As usual I test stuff myself before deciding to promote it here unlike alot of people who can't wait for proof of payment, hence they end up promoting scam sites.

There is an option to upgrade to higher packages and earn even more. One can make as much as 15- 100,000 naira monthly depending on what package you go for. Though u still earn without any investment.

Only downside of free account is you get limited ads daily.

If you are interested and want to know more about this site then reach me on whatsapp 07033845876 saying "pay to click ". This is to know the particular investment you are looking for. Cos people contact me everyday on investments

Feel free to drop your email as well

Mikeblize@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by MendeZ(m): 2:19pm On Nov 04
franklynodiki@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by abbacool(m): 2:20pm On Nov 04
youngalhaji08@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Desdola(m): 2:41pm On Nov 04
desdolaa80@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Glamourboy005(m): 2:46pm On Nov 04
glamourboy005@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by nwaozzugwor: 3:24pm On Nov 04
nankeozzugwor@gmail.con
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by nwaozzugwor: 3:24pm On Nov 04
nankeozzugwor@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by dondemex(m): 8:22pm On Nov 04
dondemex44@gmail.Com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by hebex12(m): 8:30pm On Nov 04
Ebex12@yahoo.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by kaytenny(m): 8:58pm On Nov 04
idealsolutions10000@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by gafmod: 9:41pm On Nov 04
Teeflyin@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by mwhy(m): 11:05pm On Nov 04
Muyiwa.lusi@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by lazovic: 11:17pm On Nov 04
Austin4wealth@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Iniobon(m): 12:48am On Nov 05
iniobons@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by georgeotaru007: 3:09am On Nov 05
G20aug@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by izora: 3:14am On Nov 05
taiwoolatundefx@gmail.com thanks
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by lordfizco(m): 6:51am On Nov 05
Princeafeez11@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by murphy02: 12:02pm On Nov 05
zeason2@yahoo.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Emly27: 5:06pm On Nov 05
tlk2emly@gmail. com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by omobim: 5:20pm On Nov 05
omobim89@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Mekanus(m): 12:14am On Nov 06
Flawlessangel:
So someone posted this ad two weeks ago in one of my whatsapp groups about a legit pay to click site that u can start without any investment and earn in bitcoins, I decided to give it a try since u can complete the daily ads in 2 minutes.

Well they paid. So I decided to come share it with you guys. As usual I test stuff myself before deciding to promote it here unlike alot of people who can't wait for proof of payment, hence they end up promoting scam sites.

There is an option to upgrade to higher packages and earn even more. One can make as much as 15- 100,000 naira monthly depending on what package you go for. Though u still earn without any investment.

Only downside of free account is you get limited ads daily.

If you are interested and want to know more about this site then reach me on whatsapp 07033845876 saying "pay to click ". This is to know the particular investment you are looking for. Cos people contact me everyday on investments

Feel free to drop your email as well
emalonic@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Sheyhun(m): 1:40am On Nov 06
giwaseun20@gmail.com

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whoelse Is Finding It Difficult Opening Ultimate Cycler Site? / A 27-year-old Millionaire Reveals How He Built His Wealth / Earn 0.00003435BTC Very 1hour (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.