₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,929,446 members, 3,975,296 topics. Date: Monday, 18 December 2017 at 07:55 AM

Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins (2515 Views)

Survey That Pays In Naira! / TESTED And TRUSTED Investment...pays In 2-5days / Somaday Pays In 30 Mins (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Ebi4life: 1:47am On Nov 06
Flawlessangel:
So someone posted this ad two weeks ago in one of my whatsapp groups about a legit pay to click site that u can start without any investment and earn in bitcoins, I decided to give it a try since u can complete the daily ads in 2 minutes.

Well they paid. So I decided to come share it with you guys. As usual I test stuff myself before deciding to promote it here unlike alot of people who can't wait for proof of payment, hence they end up promoting scam sites.

There is an option to upgrade to higher packages and earn even more. One can make as much as 15- 100,000 naira monthly depending on what package you go for. Though u still earn without any investment.

Only downside of free account is you get limited ads daily.

If you are interested and want to know more about this site then reach me on whatsapp 07033845876 saying "pay to click ". This is to know the particular investment you are looking for. Cos people contact me everyday on investments

Feel free to drop your email as well
eofubu@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by finest82: 8:27pm On Nov 06
Flawlessangel:
So someone posted this ad two weeks ago in one of my whatsapp groups about a legit pay to click site that u can start without any investment and earn in bitcoins, I decided to give it a try since u can complete the daily ads in 2 minutes.

Well they paid. So I decided to come share it with you guys. As usual I test stuff myself before deciding to promote it here unlike alot of people who can't wait for proof of payment, hence they end up promoting scam sites.

There is an option to upgrade to higher packages and earn even more. One can make as much as 15- 100,000 naira monthly depending on what package you go for. Though u still earn without any investment.

If you are interested and want to know more about this site then reach me on whatsapp 07033845876 saying "pay to click ". This is to know the particular investment you are looking for. Cos people contact me everyday on investments

So, this the rubbish you promote and you have the gutts to come make silly comments in my thread of something you know nothing about.
Ífíànbé fí
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by bgs2000(m): 1:25am On Nov 07
Azariahn22@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by atima4: 1:52am On Nov 07
chrisatima@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by henrykings: 3:51am On Nov 07
Henrykingsd@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by mamabj: 8:12am On Nov 10
olubunmieadebiyi@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Dollabiz: 10:33am On Nov 10
Ok
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by annuity45: 11:37am On Nov 10
sammygbenga0@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Guddypop: 1:14pm On Nov 10
Fatoyegoodness@gmail.Com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by elocas: 1:29pm On Nov 10
casmirero@yahoo.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Professorcplus: 7:16pm On Nov 10
Dsaainvestments@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by maximizer61(m): 8:58pm On Nov 10
okwaraaugustus28@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by clemsclef: 9:10pm On Nov 10
clemsclef@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by shizzydonald(m): 1:34am On Nov 11
shizzydonald@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by mcjibs22(m): 1:33pm On Nov 11
Flawlessangel:

chibuikefaith@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by abootoyyib(m): 1:49pm On Nov 11
Lilnaj123@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by patomila: 3:14pm On Nov 11
ugochukwup340@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by LANDOS4RE4: 6:58pm On Nov 12
lardo4u@gmail. com 08034415343
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by djsa(m): 10:02pm On Nov 12
odumasamueld@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by freshpzy1(m): 11:59pm On Nov 12
abiye250@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by eworker(m): 3:11am On Nov 25
Ho noo... Why not just drop the link for everyone to click on?
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Pharovo(m): 6:15am On Nov 25
ogomuno@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by dan1ng: 7:23pm On Nov 25
danieladeutu@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by hellllena(f): 7:37pm On Nov 25
Ajayieneze28@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by hennyholla17(m): 8:42pm On Nov 25
hennyhizzy@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Sagaciousd1: 8:43pm On Nov 25
adedayo.mutiu@yandex.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by lahrra(f): 10:26pm On Nov 25
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by revabey22: 2:51am On Nov 26
abeyjubilee@hotmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by Aragon: 4:18am On Nov 26
pls send to

ridah92@yahoo.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by dikachi86(m): 5:19am On Nov 26
dawnkenns@yahoo.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by ayinde2ade(m): 7:08am On Nov 26
Iyanuadesina3@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Trusted. (no Investment) Pay To Click Site That Pays In Bitcoins by kaytenny(m): 7:16am On Nov 26
Idealsolutions10000@gmail.com

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whoelse Is Finding It Difficult Opening Ultimate Cycler Site? / A 27-year-old Millionaire Reveals How He Built His Wealth / Earn 0.00003435BTC Very 1hour (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.