Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,989 members, 7,803,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

A Lady Who Sleeeps With Her Father , Who Will You Put The Blame On? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Lady Who Sleeeps With Her Father , Who Will You Put The Blame On? (1460 Views)

She Texted Her Father's Number On 4th Anniversary Of His Death And Got This: / Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) / What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Who Sleeeps With Her Father , Who Will You Put The Blame On? by Omuneizzy6(m): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2017
I heard a story few days back about a girl from ghana who derive pleasure in sleeping with her biological father all in the name of love, according to her, she loves her dad so much that she is even jealous of her mother because of the loving,caring of the father, taking her out for weekend to beautiful places, infact they love them selves but she just cover up by having one boyfriend. Hmmm the guy was confuse of what to do after he knew that such thing is going on in her relationship, should i say heard break or that aside, but the girl has being into this seens her early age who will you blame the father or the daughter
Re: A Lady Who Sleeeps With Her Father , Who Will You Put The Blame On? by python1: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2017
If the lady is matured and she willingly engage in that abomination, she and her randy father are blazing bastards.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Who Sleeeps With Her Father , Who Will You Put The Blame On? by dollytino4real(f): 10:16am On Nov 01, 2017
i will blame the lady because to-to dey ugly and e dey get shame. prick no get shame since d dad is se-x maddened

1 Like

Re: A Lady Who Sleeeps With Her Father , Who Will You Put The Blame On? by cyndy1000(f): 10:24am On Nov 01, 2017
The both are to be blamed. even if the act has been going on since her childhood but now old enough to discern from right n wrong
Re: A Lady Who Sleeeps With Her Father , Who Will You Put The Blame On? by mrphysics(m): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2017
cyndy1000:
The both are to be blamed. even if the act has been going on since her childhood but now old enough to discern from right n wrong
Both of them should be blamed.

Infact, you should blame the dad more because he is foolish for not controlling his hairy penis. If he is sex starved, then he should visit the brothel. With just 2500, he can sample as many pvssies as he like

1 Like

Re: A Lady Who Sleeeps With Her Father , Who Will You Put The Blame On? by ImaIma1(f): 11:53am On Nov 01, 2017
I blame the father more. If he as an authority/father figure in her life cannot teach her morals and how to choose between good and evil, who will she ever listen to?
There is a drawn line to where a man's wandering pinis should get to. A daughter should not be close to that line. No excuse

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Who Sleeeps With Her Father , Who Will You Put The Blame On? by Prognose: 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
Omuneizzy6:
I heard a story few days back about a girl from ghana who derive pleasure in sleeping with her biological father all in the name of love, according to her, she loves her dad so much that she is even jealous of her mother because of the loving,caring of the father, taking her out for weekend to beautiful places, infact they love them selves but she just cover up by having one boyfriend. Hmmm the guy was confuse of what to do after he knew that such thing is going on in her relationship, should i say heard break or that aside, but the girl has being into this seens her early age who will you blame the father or the daughter

How can you even think of blaming the girl? Is this a trick question

Is the father not supposed to be older, wiser, more responsible and less of a slowpoke to know he shouldn't sleep with his own daughter

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Who Sleeeps With Her Father , Who Will You Put The Blame On? by Omuneizzy6(m): 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
Prognose:

How can you even think of blaming the girl? Is this a trick question

Is the father not supposed to be older, wiser, more responsible and less of a slowpoke to know he shouldn't sleep with his own daughter
but u know most girls can seduce their fada into hmmmmmm this is happening in many families if not in nigeria
Re: A Lady Who Sleeeps With Her Father , Who Will You Put The Blame On? by Prognose: 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
Omuneizzy6:
but u know most girls can seduce their fada into hmmmmmm this is happening in many families if not in nigeria

How can a father be seduced by his own daughter You mean his daughter will enter naked and his prick will rise true true? His own blood that he raised as a child? Disgusting! That kind of person has a mental illness!

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Who Sleeeps With Her Father , Who Will You Put The Blame On? by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
Omuneizzy6:

Seduced or not, a man who wills himself to sleep with his daughter against his better judgement should have his head examined...after he's had his phallus chopped off and fed to drugged dogs.

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Who Sleeeps With Her Father , Who Will You Put The Blame On? by MizAijay(f): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
They are both sick people that need to be checked into a mental facility.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Who Sleeeps With Her Father , Who Will You Put The Blame On? by cococandy(f): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
Omuneizzy6:
undecided

1 Like

Re: A Lady Who Sleeeps With Her Father , Who Will You Put The Blame On? by EfemenaXY: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
cococandy:
undecided

Amazing isn’t it?

This section has truly gone to the dogs.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Who Sleeeps With Her Father , Who Will You Put The Blame On? by cococandy(f): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Amazing isn’t it?

Exactly

How are you though? smiley
Re: A Lady Who Sleeeps With Her Father , Who Will You Put The Blame On? by EfemenaXY: 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
cococandy:

Exactly

How are you though? smiley

I’m good dear. Hope you are too smiley
Re: A Lady Who Sleeeps With Her Father , Who Will You Put The Blame On? by cococandy(f): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
EfemenaXY:

I’m good dear. Hope you are too smiley
yes i am. Thanks
Re: A Lady Who Sleeeps With Her Father , Who Will You Put The Blame On? by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 02, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Amazing isn’t it?

I do not remember when it didn't. grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Who Sleeeps With Her Father , Who Will You Put The Blame On? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
I blame the father. he even go ahead to commit such abomination and the girl sef why she go even think reach that side about her father. I don even tire sad
Re: A Lady Who Sleeeps With Her Father , Who Will You Put The Blame On? by EfemenaXY: 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mindfulness:

grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Who Sleeeps With Her Father , Who Will You Put The Blame On? by EfemenaXY: 10:53am On Nov 05, 2017
Mindfulness:

Lol!

That’s because finding a half decent thread is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Best approach is to give up then try again ina couple of weeks. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Please : Your Advice Is Urgently Needed / Insecurity Issue In The Family / She Hangs Out With Too Many Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.