Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,474 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

He'll Look At You Differently If You Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He'll Look At You Differently If You Do This (622 Views)

Sisters; Never Give A Man Sex On First Date Or He'll Leave You. My Experience / What Would You Do Differently If You Were To Address COVID-19 As A Government? / See What Man Said He'll Do If His Girlfriend Menstral Period Stains His Car Sit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He'll Look At You Differently If You Do This by emmansxky(m): 10:24am On Nov 01, 2017
Do you feel like you need to look a certain way in order to attract the right man for you - or get more attention from your current man?

You may believe that most men - especially the good looking and successful ones - only want women who look like runway models and don't want to settle for a woman who is considered average looking.

And you're so not alone. Millions of women think they don't fit their country's beauty standards.

As a woman who used to only see her flaws in the mirror, I say I hear and feel you darling.

And I'm also here to give you the good news: It's not true.

However here is what's true: If you deep down believe that you are not pretty enough, thin enough, tall enough, you'll often end up attracting people who would think the same about you.

You really don't need to be so hard and critical on the way you look anymore in order to have a man to love the way you look.

Here is what helped me and can turn things around for you too:

Celebrate what's unique about you

Although it's okay to notice that another woman is very beautiful, comparing yourself to her is like expecting two flowers to look the same. A Lily and a Rose look so different, yet they are both so lovely in their own way. It's ridiculous to expect them to look the same for them to be considered as beautiful.

Also don't forget that someone might find a rose much more desirable than a Lily, while another feels the opposite.

When you truly embrace this and start viewing things this way, you begin to exude self-love and acceptance of a high confidence woman.

And as a result, the right man who are loving and appreciative of your unique beauty will take notice.

I certainly am not a size 2 and don't fit into society standard of beauty, yet I frequently have high quality men notice me; and I never get tired of hearing my fiancé telling me how beautiful he thinks I am.

You have heard it often enough that confidence is key, and it's so true. A woman whom in her core feels confident, talks, walks, and carries herself differently. There's just something alluring about her, even if she doesn't have the perfect nose, and her arms and thighs aren't toned.

To men there is something so magnetic about a woman who simply does not care about what a man or anyone thinks about how she looks. And she draws the attention of men like bees to honey.

So from now on, start celebrating and appreciating what's unique about you. Is it your eyes? Your hair? Your nails? Focus on your favorite features, be thankful for them, and smile in confidence that there is only one of you. And your man will love and adore every part of you, if you fully embrace your unique beautiful self.

Love,

www.kayloaded.com
Re: He'll Look At You Differently If You Do This by iamJ(m): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2017
I love the fact that we have our own jokes that no one will ever understand grin grin grin grin

That one is what burst my brain

Re: He'll Look At You Differently If You Do This by emmansxky(m): 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
That's good

(1) (Reply)

10 Safest Ways/tips To Be Rich And Live Long / No Girls On The Internet! / 5 Skills To Look For In A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.